check the ballbusting updates here

Page 105 of 126 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1890

Thread: Nut stomping

Quote Originally Posted by afterdark View Post
    Sorry I have not posted much as I really should - my wife loves busting my balls and I have quite a number of pictures and clips of her doing so. She and her friend have found a supplier of lambs testicles which they had a lot of fun crushing last week and will be doing some more when she is back round tonight.

Previews of the clips and the clips themselves are available via her store

https://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop...php?&dept=1312

(sorry if the rest of the store is not to your liking but balls are not the only thing she loves to crush and ours is a diverse fetish after all )

She does take custom orders if you are interested in anything specific

She would love to hear your thoughts..

Cheers

AD
    Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much! Absolutely amazing!! Please have her keep making more videos like this!! They are so great! I will buy these clips as soon as I get money!

Big Supporter
    Sorry I have not posted much as I really should - my wife loves busting my balls and I have quite a number of pictures and clips of her doing so. She and her friend have found a supplier of lambs testicles which they had a lot of fun crushing last week and will be doing some more when she is back round tonight.

Previews of the clips and the clips themselves are available via her store

https://www.xxxfetish-media.com/shop...php?&dept=1312

(sorry if the rest of the store is not to your liking but balls are not the only thing she loves to crush and ours is a diverse fetish after all )

She does take custom orders if you are interested in anything specific

She would love to hear your thoughts..

Cheers

AD

Hello.
    About your lamb's balls clips...they were ok but the outer membrane must be removed first like in the last clip "Hostess Heels vs Lamb Balls 01", and it is strange that the girls don't laugh about it like they are not enjoying it, and it's too bad the girls don't show their faces so you girls could make it more interesting by having fun bouncing the balls on a table or on the floor before finally destroying them. If you boil them in water for about 10 minutes they will bounce, and them I think it would be more fun.
    Thanks.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    If THIS is the only clip, than it is nothing.
    But is there more ?
    Yes, it's the only one for now, but they did and it was not even a custom one.
    You should contact them and ask them to shoot more clips.

Quote Originally Posted by testycoles View Post
    Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much! Absolutely amazing!! Please have her keep making more videos like this!! They are so great! I will buy these clips as soon as I get money!
    Thank you for the kind words - if I can get it to work, here are a few stills from the clips...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD - Hostess Heels vs Lamb Balls 01.wmv.jpg   HD - Soft Leather Flats vs Lamb Balls 01.wmv.jpg  
    Sig. removed due to it offending the mods.

Email me if you want more info: WebMaster@MyFootwear4u.co.uk

Big Supporter
    Thank you for the kind words - if I can get it to work, here are a few stills from the clips...
    great clips. I will be purchasing these and bull ball destruction miniboi advertises as well. Why you guys just don't get a subscription site so i don't have to buy 4 to 6 videos a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
    great clips. I will be purchasing these and bull ball destruction miniboi advertises as well. Why you guys just don't get a subscription site so i don't have to buy 4 to 6 videos a year?
    Thanks for the support, Sockmess. We are ordering a couple dozen more balls in for our shoot next Tuesday so if anyone would like a custom clip, drop me a line to take advantage of the 50% extra free promotion Vicky is currently running and we can film it for you at our next session...

The following link contains a load of boot pics we did for someone but also includes a few stills that may be of interest to this thread :-)

http://depositfiles.com/files/rqerw1s2e

Let me know what you think?

Cheers

AD

Thanks for the support, Sockmess. We are ordering a couple dozen more balls in for our shoot next Tuesday so if anyone would like a custom clip, drop me a line to take advantage of the 50% extra free promotion Vicky is currently running and we can film it for you at our next session...

The following link contains a load of boot pics we did for someone but also includes a few stills that may be of interest to this thread :-)

Cheers

AD
    Thank you so much

Do you think that it would be possible for her to do a few barefoot ball crushing ones?

Big Supporter

Cheers

AD
    Can you get bigger ones like bull or pig? And will they pop one with her hands?

Here is a short teaser from one of the clip...

http://depositfiles.com/files/3r8be4whv

They are planning to do some barefoot and they are also going to try and crush some with their hands :-)

Big Supporter
    Here is a short teaser from one of the clip...

http://depositfiles.com/files/3r8be4whv

They are planning to do some barefoot and they are also going to try and crush some with their hands :-)

The girls will not be able to pop the balls using their hands unless the most outer membrane is removed first like it was in the clip "Hostess Heels vs Lamb Balls 01", exposing the testicle itself.
    And it would be more dramatic if the upper side of the ball is faceing up, because that's from where it is going to pop out.
    I would really like to see that!

Vicky has added a clip to her youtube channel. Mostly food crush but there is a short segment right near the end that you guys might appreciate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHioIpSUSI4

Comments welcome...

AD

awesome clip! the barefoot scenes are nice

These are all great. My wife isn't into this, so it's a great fantasy - but not reality ( ).

Fortunately, she is into cunnilingus, so I'm going to wake her up in bed with a nice wet kiss.

Big Supporter

Does anyone know where we can order testicles online for UK delivery? We are really struggling to find them and the girls REALLY want to crush some more!

If anyone knows, please post or PM me

Cheers

AD