check the ballbusting updates here

Page 108 of 126 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1890

Thread: Nut stomping

Quote Originally Posted by testycoles View Post
    Great stuff!! I absolutely LOVE these clips! I bought all 4 of them
    Thank you so much! And please tell them thank you for me!

Do you know if they were able to get any?! I would absolutely love to buy more clips like that from y'all! Do you know if it's possible to get bull testicles as apposed to lamb?

Again thank you guys so much

-Testycoles
    We have a new girl working with us (a friend of mine) and she reckons she can get as many of these as we want. She is also available for custom clips if you are interested - drop me a line for more details or just keep an eye on our store...

Cheers

AD
    Sig. removed due to it offending the mods.

Email me if you want more info: WebMaster@MyFootwear4u.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by afterdark View Post
    We have a new girl working with us (a friend of mine) and she reckons she can get as many of these as we want. She is also available for custom clips if you are interested - drop me a line for more details or just keep an eye on our store...

Cheers

AD
    Yay!! This is wonderful news!! I will buy any bull/lamb testicle video that is made! Thank you!

Big Supporter

Cheers

AD

GREAT!
    Can you use bull or pig balls instead? And can she show her face in the vídeo clips?

Just to let you all know that Mistress V and I have completed our first ball crush custom video. She spent 15 minutes using a couple of pairs of soft, ballet flats REALLY going to town on my balls!
    The clip is shot from a low, close angle in full HD to capture all the detail.

Once the customer has seen it, I will post some thumbnails on here and it will be on our store in about a week.

She has been busting my balls for years and is very accomplished at taking me to the edge but this is the first time re have recorded one for someone else so if you fancy a custom of your own (once I have recovered!) then drop me or her a line for more information

Cheers

AD

Just to let you all know that Mistress V and I have completed our first ball crush custom video. She spent 15 minutes using a couple of pairs of soft, ballet flats REALLY going to town on my balls!
    The clip is shot from a low, close angle in full HD to capture all the detail.

Once the customer has seen it, I will post some thumbnails on here and it will be on our store in about a week.

She has been busting my balls for years and is very accomplished at taking me to the edge but this is the first time re have recorded one for someone else so if you fancy a custom of your own (once I have recovered!) then drop me or her a line for more information

Cheers

AD
    Here are a couple of still from this clip - it took me DAYS to recover! LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD - Flats vs Balls 01A.wmv.0002.jpg   HD - Flats vs Balls 01B.wmv.0010.jpg  

Big Supporter
    He's lying on the floor upside down and open-legged and she stomps on his balls with high heeled shoes.

http://femdom-fetish++-tube.com/vide...ies-merch.html

Here are a couple of still from this clip - it took me DAYS to recover! LOL!
    First part of this clip is now up on our store, second part will be added shortly - let us know what you think or if you would like to see more?

Cheers

AD

Big Supporter
    First part of this clip is now up on our store, second part will be added shortly - let us know what you think or if you would like to see more?

Cheers

AD
    Hi. Just saw some pics from your site. Was wondering if your slave will be able to handle full weight ball trampling.
    Sub4her2

Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    Hi. Just saw some pics from your site. Was wondering if your slave will be able to handle full weight ball trampling.
    Sub4her2
    We have done this a few times and it is something I REALLY enjoy and would like to do more of

AD

Supreme Poster

There is a Store?

http://www.crazyshit+++com/cnt/media...-make-it-spray ...what is the name of this store video?

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post
    http://www.crazyshit+++com/cnt/media...-make-it-spray ...what is the name of this store video?

A blood warning would have been nice!

IMO – sick.
    Alec Anaconda

Please click on book covers to read extracts.

eBooks_by_ALEC_ANACONDA

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post
    Love that classic. Hope they are still making clips i would buy one.
    Its the video where the fat woman in heels has some fun. Steps full weight on his dick and blood sprays from his urethra when she steps off.

Awesome Clip

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
    Love that classic. Hope they are still making clips i would buy one.
    Its the video where the fat woman in heels has some fun. Steps full weight on his dick and blood sprays from his urethra when she steps off.
    More videos like this...Please....I will sign-up has the subject and Mz Berlin doing the damage

Ballbusting scene after the session

I like watching extreme ball busting....where the mistress pushes the slave to point of damage ( of his testicles)...but you always see the guy laying on ground (in pain) (Can be simulate) after the session (fade to black screen) or the guy screams in pain and ( fades to black screen)...It will really kool..If they had and exit scene where they interview the slave and show the damage cause by the session or show the slave been rushed to the exit ( to the hospital)...kinda thing

Just my request!!!