check the ballbusting updates here

Page 15 of 126 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Nut stomping

Supreme Poster Bok the Gargoyle's Avatar
    New at britishbitches.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg   10.jpg   12.jpg  

Fantastic pics that was recently posted. I just wish I was under those boots that were made for walking. Keep on posting.

Another upload question

How do I upload a clip that I have that was taken with the digital camera?

Another Busting Clip

Have another aussie clip for you all. I believe the guys name is Dave. Haven't figured out how you guys get a thumbnail from a movie file, so if someone can help me with that, I'll start putting thumbnails with these. Also a little warning for those with weak stomachs, this one does have some blood in it. Hope ya all enjoy.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7634528/B...rNuts.wmv.html

Big Supporter

Long movie clip - ballbusting music video

Found on the web:
    This is a long clip, about 15 Megs.

It's a ballbusting music video - 3 girls working a guy over. Right click on the link and choose "Save target as..." to download it.

It's a Quicktime movie, so it will be in .mov format and you will need a Quicktime player in order to play it. This link may not last very long.

Some homework

Quote Originally Posted by gary198
    How does Mandrel & Bigfoot find these movies? Do you have to have an account to browse Rapid Share?
    This is possible (just) but I’m not sure that’s what they were doing as its difficult to search. Rapidshare have quite a defence system in place. This doesn’t allow much time for searching. You’ve also got to know what you’re looking for as I can only search for phrases in the title. A term like ‘balls’ will just swamps me. The vast majority of them are nothing to do with BB. ‘Testicles’ doesn’t turn up much good stuff either I did manage to search for ‘ssp’ as I know that spikey steps vids have this in their title. There are 8 such files at rapidshare. I haven’t downloaded them all yet but it seems like they are the real deal (whooooopeee!). I appear to have alerted RS to the loophole (Duh! ) but I’ll probably work a way around it if I find time to put into it Any suggestions for file searches for next time? (or do you think I shouldn't be doing this?)

Here’s an ssp link that appears to function. It shows a guy getting his nuts kicked. Its a big wmv file. I’m not sure how long it’ll work for? It probably depends on whether it’s an official upload or some such. I have no way of telling who uploaded it I'm also unsure of whether you'll need to be a premium user to get enough BW to download? Apologies if so. None of the files appear to be small.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9203026/ssp-21-3_4.wmv.html

Enjoy (while it works),
    Bok

Registered Member

New Here

I'm new to this board, glad to see I'm not alone to this.

I’m well and truly locked our of the RS index I’ll see if my nephew can crack it.
    It’s a far from foolproof means of operation anyway. File 'SSP67' is a 160Mb engineering course module in Japanese (let me know if this is of use to anybody!)

Anyway, this link works:

http://rapidshare.de/files/9202777/ssp-21-1_2.wmv.html

and here’s an avi file I came across on my travels:

http://www.bigupload.com/d=34CE7C7C

Luv ‘n’ kisses,
    Bok

please send me the app of indexing engin and ill help you probe.

here is a simple sample. Riped from clips for

</head>

<body>

<p><a href="http://www.movies.silvercage.com/freevc/">link</a></p>
    </body>
    </html>

Big Supporter
    That music video was nice Thorn. Thanks. Checking the clip with blood in it by Cowboy, maybe its hardcore. you will find out soon.

Its good, not really hardcore though. So i guess it good for the majority. Don't worry about the blood, i don't really want to spoil it for the people though, that might get off with it... but at last i know what it is. Hopefully someone can check the other RS link since you can only download so much from their.
    Last edited by Sockmess; 01-20-2006 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Review of cowboy clip ready

Big Supporter
    This is pretty much what i got, i got some vids too, but Rapidshare... too long, any other suggestions? Hopefully none of this was posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ar_0544.jpg   ar_0441.jpg   ar_0708.jpg   23.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bok the Gargoyle
    This is possible (just) but I’m not sure that’s what they were doing as its difficult to search. Rapidshare have quite a defence system in place. This doesn’t allow much time for searching. You’ve also got to know what you’re looking for as I can only search for phrases in the title. A term like ‘balls’ will just swamps me. The vast majority of them are nothing to do with BB. ‘Testicles’ doesn’t turn up much good stuff either I did manage to search for ‘ssp’ as I know that spikey steps vids have this in their title. There are 8 such files at rapidshare. I haven’t downloaded them all yet but it seems like they are the real deal (whooooopeee!). I appear to have alerted RS to the loophole (Duh! ) but I’ll probably work a way around it if I find time to put into it Any suggestions for file searches for next time? (or do you think I shouldn't be doing this?)

Here’s an ssp link that appears to function. It shows a guy getting his nuts kicked. Its a big wmv file. I’m not sure how long it’ll work for? It probably depends on whether it’s an official upload or some such. I have no way of telling who uploaded it I'm also unsure of whether you'll need to be a premium user to get enough BW to download? Apologies if so. None of the files appear to be small.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9203026/ssp-21-3_4.wmv.html

Enjoy (while it works),
    Bok

Thanks, I am trying to download but RS says to much traffic (a first for me).
    Any more ideas on searching RS?

Ooooh. That sock trample pic is HOT! Yum.

Thank you all

Thanks to everyone who has posted these photos. My girlfriend is already getting nasty ideas from them.