check the ballbusting updates here

Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Nut stomping

Big Supporter
    you love the socks don't you knave. As long as you keep drawing, i'll keep an eye out for girls in socks. Personally i'm a pantyhose man myself

You know it Sockmess. I make no secret of my adoration of cute sock feet busting balls. I know I need to branch out in the images I make for the site...but it's so HARD!
    It's like cheese, I need it. Oh well, to thine own self be true, right?
    I should do a pantyhose pic for you.

Two pictures of me and my gf, posing the stomping and kneeing. Hope you like it, I like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Img_0117.jpg  

Thumbs up Great Thread!!

I couldn't help but go nuts over the photos of the CBT and female stomping on the wooden table. I find that to be the ultimate turn on. To think of having your manhood locked into the middle of the table, as if you were no longer attachted, nor needed, for your Mistress to enjoy a little table dancing. To me it represents all that a slave is worth to his Mistress. Just a slab of meat to do with as she pleases, while he cringes, trembles annd delights from down below. Thanks for sharing

Hay your a great lookin Guy, and your Girl has ,A fantastic Set of LEGGS Man Giv Me More Go Semy Pro Dood.

simon

Well, I'll ask again and if you all can tell me how to post a clip (I've done pics) I'll post one of my wife crushing my balls with her foot on a hard surface. they are .MOV files which I assume mean movie but I think are to large to upload right? I guess thats why people use rapid share. I haven't a clue how to do it though.

the vid from cowboy is disturbing

my wife and I have re cently gotten into cbt and ballbusting. The more we do the more she seems to love it and become addicted to hurting me. the cowboy vid is very disturbing though especialy the part where she laughs at the end

I'm aware this is not stomping, but I've already posted couple of pics with me and my gf, so here are two more.
    It's hard to make a camera shot when you want, so on the first pic I'm still holding her leg, waiting for the camera, and on the second one picture was taken just a moment before she slaps. I hope there will be some better pics soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture_00017.jpg   Capture_00008.jpg  

cock crush
    Last edited by tomm01; 01-05-2007 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alibabba
    Two pictures of me and my gf, posing the stomping and kneeing. Hope you like it, I like it.
    Your gf is hot - got any more pics of her?

There're will be new pictures this week, maybe a clip too. I hope. But I'll probably post them in some different topic, let not forget, this is "Nut stomoing".

Supreme Poster Bok the Gargoyle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smartty
    please send me the app of indexing engin and ill help you probe.
    Cheers Smarty,
    There’s nothing there anymore and I have nothing to go on. Maybe its all been moved around. I’ll see if I can ask my nephew when he’s back as he’s a wizard at such things. I got in with him last time on the pretence that I enjoyed his passion for tits. He doesn’t know that I also tried to search for BB-related material and I don’t really see how I can tell him about that being the stuff I’m really interested in. As only the filename can give any hint at content it’s a fairly needle-in-the-haystack search anyway. Sorry for the lack of Nut Stomping here.
    Laters,
    Bok

Did anybody like the movies I posted before?

Ball Stomping

Hello Guys,

Am sending my first mail to this group with pictures. These pictures are form the videos available at this link --> http://www.fetishhotel.ws/fetish0089...ampainlft.html

To download the movie clips , just right click on the pictures and then click " Save Target As".

Happy Viewing !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpe   04.jpe   05.jpe   07.jpe  

Registered Member
    hey im new here and i love this tread, i was wondering if u guys got more on heels on balls

Hi, I just uploaded two clips with some severe ball stomping against the floor, Chilling, right?

http://rapidshare.de/files/12171841/...ta10a.avi.html
    http://rapidshare.de/files/12172088/...ta11a.avi.html

Hope you like them!