check the ballbusting updates here

Page 17 of 126 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Nut stomping

Awsome!!!!!

Very Nice

Impressive clips!!!

henati

hi evryone have you mor ballbusting pics of cartoons ?

can someone please post those two latest clips on here, because i cant get rapidshare to work on my computer at all, and ive tried everything, please could sum1 help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by djto
    can someone please post those two latest clips on here, because i cant get rapidshare to work on my computer at all, and ive tried everything, please could sum1 help me out?
    You can't post clips here. That's why they're being put on Rapidshare. What does it say when you go to Rapidshare? Can you download them? It maybe that you are accessing via a cable (?). If so there will be a whole bunch of folk sharing the same IP address. RS have a download limit (for their free service) that only allows about 100Mb in an hour. It maybe that somebody else is using this all up before you get there (?).

It's also possible that the network admins at his job have blocked his ability to access the site. Since he's supposed to be working, not DL p0rn...

Mistress Rox breaks his balls with her heel in this wmv file:
    http://www.killfeet.com/Video/Balbusting.wmv

Asorted footwork

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg   16.jpg  

Talking nut bursting

hello,
    with how much weight on the testicles they burst?
    40 or 60 kg

Quote Originally Posted by Androzani
    Mistress Rox breaks his balls with her heel in this wmv file:
    http://www.killfeet.com/Video/Balbusting.wmv
    Describe them properly, please.

She is kicking him with SANDALS.

Quote Originally Posted by wallach
    hello,
    with how much weight on the testicles they burst?
    40 or 60 kg

When you try it please let us know at what point your balls collapsed.

Anyway, I like that clip

Big Supporter

All right! I can't hold back any longer. Just where did the authorities come up with that figure that nuts crack at 50 kg. (of force)? I read the article previously cited: see http://author.emedicine.com/MED?topic2859.htm Granted the journal and article both looked authoritative.

Questions:

1. Doesn't 50 kg. sound like an awfully round number that someone just hypothesized?

2. The two ways to get reliable data on this or any other statistical question are:

(1) By surveying previous testicular ruptures and the weight required to cause them. Just who measured the weights? Why and how (with scientific accuracy and validity )did they measure the weights? Medical reports and inquiries just don't do that.

(2) By testing--destructive testing--to determine the amount of force required to rupture testicles. Where did they get the test subjects? It's a little hard to get people to volunteer to have their testicles irreparably destroyed and under scientifically reliable conditions. Even if the experts used cadavers or animals (and are theirs really similar to live human testicles?), that still begs the question of why research that issue in the first place. Medical scientists are just like any other scientists: someone needs to pay for or otherwise demand such a study. The curiosity of us masochists will not suffice to justify or induce such a study.

With all due respect to the authorities, I can't help being skeptical. The notion that 50 kg. of force will rupture a testicle on average sounds like something that someone just postulated as being reasonable with any supportive studies or evidence.

My wife squeezes, knees, kicks, and steps on my balls frequently (last night she wore high heels ), and has done so over about twenty years. I have no idea how much force has been applied at one time. Certainly enough to keep me happy though. Anyway my balls are still fine and we have two healthy children. It's been hard enough to get her to work over my balls. I sure don't want her worrying that she could easily rupture me.

Poolman2

Big Supporter

Talking

Thinking of the question of how much weight you can take on your balls caused me to recall what is now a funny incident.

A few years ago, I decided to find out just how much weight I could tolerate on my balls. The solution seemed obvious. Normally I place a telephone book under the twins before my wife steps or stomps on them. So why not just put scales under them instead? That way I could learn my exact ability and gradually build on it just one might in lifting weights.

When my wife saw it, she was immediately upset. When she tried stepping on the scales, her balance was unsteady. Naturally that meant I was jeopardizing her safety. That proved I really didn't love her. When I tried to read the weight on my balls, she concluded I was accusing her of being fat. Things did not go well that night. Just one more thing I'll never try again.