check the ballbusting updates here

Page 21 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Nut stomping

Big Supporter
    Hi everyone!

Well Im just getting everywhere today in these threads!
    I cant help it, so many of these topics interest me!

Magnum, I have found that most guys Ive busted one way or another have always had one ball more tender than the other to some degree.
    Not sure if its to do with whichever hangs lower or if its just some genetic thing or what...
    Ive not had that much stomping experiences (so I hope Ill be forgiven for posting here) but when Ive added pressure to balls with my hands, fingers or teeth, there was alwayssome different reactions on some guys when I worked over their balls.
    I dont think size is a factor....but I may be wrong...heh, Im not the smartest of people Ill be the first to admit. *g*

Ive enjoyed all your posts ppl here so far and look forward to more and hopefully joinig in on further posts.

BBP

Quote Originally Posted by BallbustingPrincess

Ive not had that much stomping experiences (so I hope Ill be forgiven for posting here) but when Ive added pressure to balls with my hands, fingers or teeth, there was alwayssome different reactions on some guys when I worked over their balls.
    I dont think size is a factor....but I may be wrong...heh, Im not the smartest of people Ill be the first to admit. *g*

Ive enjoyed all your posts ppl here so far and look forward to more and hopefully joinig in on further posts.

BBP
    Thanks for the reply BB Princess. Fortunately for all of us intelligence level is not a factor in ballbusting (although I am sure you are much smarter than you think). Hopefully you will gain some stomping experience soon and if you don't over there where you are come by and see me and you can get all the experience you want. Please continue to post as often as possible. Even though we have the finest female ballbusters in the world on this forum we can always use more. M

[Wikipedia] It is most common for one testicle to hang lower than the other. The percentage of people with a lower hanging right testicle or left testicle is about equal. This is primarily due to differences in the vascular anatomical structure on the right and left sides.

[SavoirFaire] This is nature's ergonomics, if you happen to have your testicles at the same level there would be a lot of things it would be painful to do... such as crossing your legs or joining your knees.

Big Supporter
    Thankyou Magnum for your kind words.

heh Ill be sure to bare your offer in mind*w*
    Yes I would have to agree that alot of the female posters in all these threads are amazing at what they contribute.
    If I can get to just a fraction of how liked and respected here they are, Ill be happy.

I look forward to posting more!

Guess this is the wrong place to talk about my favourite methods and stuff, what with this being a 'stomping' thread...

BBP

Actually, looking at all the pics and video, it's amazing to see nuts totally, or almost totally, flattened that way. Then again, I wonder if busted balls aren't sometimes just as flattened when they get trapped up against the bone and take the full impact of a kick. There are quite a few times when my wife caught a nut against the pubic bone with a full impact kick (and she kicks hard) and I know the thing must have been almost totally flattened. It happens so fast you may not be able to photograph it, but it's just as squashed as if it was getting stepped on. Anyway, it sure feels that way.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

Too much for me

I can't believe how flat balls can get. And I can't figure out how a guy can let it happed. They sure have more balls than I do.

I did see a few clips that are in slow motion so you can see the dick flopping around and you can see the balls really flying around. I think that more my speed. But my hats off to a guy who can tolerate his balls being stood on.

Probably many people know this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kickedandabused

Also on ********** if you want to pay

He really takes some abuse

really liked the cartoon pics, did you find these or make them yourself?

I assume all of you know who dave is from Aussie Ballbusting. He probably has taken more abuse than anyone I have ever seen. One clip shows him sitting on the ground with balls touching the floor. A gal steps down on his ball and totally flattens it. I watched that vid so many times because I just couldn't believe what I saw. Anyway, the kicks he takes is also almost unbelievable. Maybe he has implants.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I assume all of you know who dave is from Aussie Ballbusting. He probably has taken more abuse than anyone I have ever seen. One clip shows him sitting on the ground with balls touching the floor. A gal steps down on his ball and totally flattens it. I watched that vid so many times because I just couldn't believe what I saw. Anyway, the kicks he takes is also almost unbelievable. Maybe he has implants.
    i've actually heard a rumor that some guys for either medical reasons, or whatever have the insides of the fun bags removed, and then have them filled with fat. the result would be the ability to constantly be kicked, flattened, and tortured with very little pain but extreme believability.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mgspecter
    i've actually heard a rumor that some guys for either medical reasons, or whatever have the insides of the fun bags removed, and then have them filled with fat. the result would be the ability to constantly be kicked, flattened, and tortured with very little pain but extreme believability.

Just the opposite of Liposuction I guess.

Registered Member

thank

very nice thank!!!!!!

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyn
    nice pics, thanks a lot