check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Nut stomping

Question Urban Myth?

Yes, I remember this one exactly as told but I cannot verify whether it’s was true or not. I suspect it isn’t as there would have certainly been a trial of some sort . Stories where women cut off dicks, balls, dick and balls or just plain ruin a man tend to attract the attention of the gutter media. Any such trial would, almost certainly, generate some kind of international media coverage. Anybody aware of such evidence?
    mac

Hi everybody. I’ve been working off-shore and I’m off again soon Its great to see so much has gone on in the past few weeks. Here’s some more flat nuts under feet 4u. I especially like No. 2. Now they're pretty darn flat!
    Rani

PS. I'll deal with all the PMs later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crushball2.jpg   stomped+nuts.jpg   squashed.jpg   flat+balled---1.jpg   yeah.jpg  

I love to see a man get his balls stood on and crushed full weight by a woman. I wish I could find a woman that would do that to me. It gives me a hard on to watch a man get his nude balls stood on full weight...to see his balls get squished. I wonder how much weight a man's balls can take until they bust in the sack. I would like to see a man get his balls stood on and jumped on so hard that they explode and blood shoots out of his cock! This should only be done to child molestors and rapists as a form of capital punishment. It would be so exciting to see a woman jump as hard as she can on a man's nude balls and crush them under her bare feet and watch his blood squirt everywhere out of his dick. Like I said before this should be done to only serious criminal offenses...child molesters and rapists. If any women out there agree to this email me at taylor050272@yahoo.com. I would like to hear your in put.

Hi Taylor,
    I’ve uploaded that screen classic where Rebeka in red shoes flattens some nuts (capture below) at Rapidshare in RearMovie format
    http://rapidshare.de/files/6086872/Nutcracker.ram.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg  

Registered Member
    Those R great pics. I would like to see more of full weight crushing. Thanks again

Well it just so happens that my wife stood on my balls yesterday. We finally got a moment with no kids so when we got home we quickly undressed. I kneeled in front of a large mirror and put a metal ring around my balls to prevent escape. She started out kicking my balls lightly and worked up to hard snap kicks until I couldn't take anymore. After a brief rest I sat on the ground in front of the mirror again (I like to watch my nuts get squished) and placed a wooden box under my balls. At first she placed her foot on both of my balls at the same time but it can be difficult to keep them from popping out from under the weight or stretching the nut sack a little to much. Then she decided we should take off the ring and place one ball at a time under the arch of her foot. As she put her foot on my ball she slowly added weight until she took her left foot off of the ground. Now mind you, not all of her weight was on my ball but it sure felt like it. I begged her to stop and she just kept telling me she was going to crush my balls one at a time and even bounced on them now and then. Then she switched balls and said she wanted to stomp on it. Finally after my balls couldn't take any more crushing we moved to the bed where sat on my chest squeezing and punching my balls. Then we did the "nasty". My balls still hurt today, especially the left one but it was all worth it. BTW, this is a true story

Registered Member
    HOw do you play a .ram file

Quote Originally Posted by SLATS
    HOw do you play a .ram file
    Try this http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=rnwk

Boy that's a hot file. Almost 100 downloads in <24 hours. That movie has been around for years. It all goes to show that stomping is real popular.

Anybody here know what happened to vixen? She used to have a site hosted by TLCnet (I think). It had some great movies. I particularly remember the ones in the series at link below where she said she'd count to ten slowly and then kick the guy from behind real hard. She then proceeded to nail him on number seven of her slow count What happened to vixen and her movies?
    Jeeze – rapidshare is slow this morning!

http://rapidshare.de/files/6126290/vixen.mpg.html
    Currently trying to be less Trouble than Trouble

That was Viscous Vixen I believe. That was an awsome kick. She nailed that guy dead on in the nuts with the point of her shoe and it was a hard kick too. I remember her counting to about seven like you said and then the guy saying something to her and in the middle of his sentence wham!! He just went OOOH! Then he dropped like a rock and she couldn't stop laughing. I miss her. I would say that was one of the best unscripted kicks I have ever seen. Thats one of my favorite positions because you can't see it coming so it really is a suprise which hurts worse.

Even just thinking of having my foot on a guys crotch is like..

I'll just say, I enjoy the thought very much.

B. Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWI

Would you ever consider standing on a man's nude balls crushing them hard.

B. Taylor

I would like to know if there is any women out there that really like to stand on and jump on a man's nude balls...crushing them flat. I have a fetish for this and would like to hear from any woman that fantisize about this too. Is there any women that would stand and jump on a man's nude balls if the man paid them to. If so I would like to meet you because I would like to have my balls stood on and jumped and I would pay you...this is no joke. Email me at taylor050272@yahoo.com. Please only serious inquiries only.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWI

Thank you for that post Lady WI. Did you guys read my little post earlier in this thread? My wife was trying to flatten my balls. She bounced on them lightly after she lifted her left foot off of the ground. She even tryed to roll them back and forth. I felt my balls after she stood on them for about 10 minutes and they really were kind of mushy. They were much harder before she stood on them. Read the post if you will, at least you can try to visualize me in front of that full length mirror watching my balls flatten under her foot while I fingered her. I can't wait until the next time, unfortunately we rarely get time anymore to enjoy a full ballbusting session. Last night she drank a couple of Sierra Nevada's (local beer) and as I loaded the dish washer she came up from behind and nailed me in the nuts using Chyna's method

And here's some more foot-to-bollox action Apologies if its not quite to the high standard that has been set by Rani
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stomp.jpg   stomp2.jpg   stomp3.jpg   nice+feet.jpg  
    Currently trying to be less Trouble than Trouble