check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Nut stomping

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    There is a new WEBSITE at clips for sale. the store number 32364, that just posted a clip with two hot girls doing bad things to bull testicles and they laugh about it.

Big Supporter

Highschool freshman gym class. A wager in girls vs dudes dodgeball, was started by the dudes stating if they won, afterschool, the girls had to pull up their shirts, show their tits, and makeout w eachother. the girls accepted with the counter being if they wom the dudes had to pull down their shorts, get on their knees, catch a girls foot to their exposed dangling ballsacks, and yell "Girls rule Dudes drool". a friendly wage started by the dudes, which was their demise, by girls crushing dudes bulges with dodgeballs and causing the dudes to become defeated. A sight to see as girls smooth, powerful legs, & sexy barefeet quickly smashing upward in between the v of the dumb dudes hairy theighs into their dangling ballsacks and rock solid dicks, causing them to flop around, as the girls laughed.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
    OK, time to run an attachment test. Here goes:
    need archive mode

Big Supporter

Wink

Does anyone know this clip? Any info will be appreciated.

yeah it work

nice clip dude :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mads
    nice clip dude :-)
    Thank you Mads Its great to know there's somebody out there. The clip I uploaded yesterday has been downloaded 150 times already and not one person made comment. I'll have a go at some more now

Registered Member
    Meow. I like this thread.

hi, all. i´m a new participant to this forum. klicking the link provided for is working (may be it works only for premium members of rapidshare ?).
    I would like to post some pics as well, however, does anyone has an idea how to proceed ? Thanks.
    elkawehfara

After you post your wording

Quote Originally Posted by elkawehfara View Post
    hi, all. i´m a new participant to this forum. klicking the link provided for is working (may be it works only for premium members of rapidshare ?).
    I would like to post some pics as well, however, does anyone has an idea how to proceed ? Thanks.
    elkawehfara
    Go to manage attachments and follow the instructions.
    Welcome to the forum, eh!

Quote Originally Posted by elkawehfara View Post
    elkawehfara
    Wow great pics!

Great thread and really nice contributions Rani! I'm a huge fan of full weight ball standing. I am not especially proud of that cartoon anymore, but as long as people enjoy it I suppose there's nothing I can do
    I think my avatar speaks for itself, ball stomping is great!

-Knave

Quote Originally Posted by Knave
    Great thread and really nice contributions Rani! I'm a huge fan of full weight ball standing. I am not especially proud of that cartoon anymore, but as long as people enjoy it I suppose there's nothing I can do
    I think my avatar speaks for itself, ball stomping is great!
    You have REAL talent Knave I’m very glad that you are OK with me posting your work. I’m a great admirer of your stuff. I wish I could draw like you Are you a professional? If you're not proud of that one, can you (pretty please) post one that you DO like Keep up the good work,
    Rani

Thanks for the great thread. Ball stomping is one of my favorites too, especially high heel stomping. I love the clip of the guy cumming all over the woman's foot as she crushes his balls. I'd seen it before but I lost it. Thanks for posting it here.

nice movies The Rani
    but last movie link is link to the same ass post above
    keep it comming dude