check the ballbusting updates here

Page 64 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Nut stomping

Thanks for the praise. It was pretty exciting.

I'm not sure what happened to the link. When I have time, I'll try and post it elsewhere with better hosting.

I meant to also ask that you view it for yourself, and not repost it anywhere else. Hope you all can respect that.

Doc

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfog View Post
    I love the pics. My only question is how do we know if she is standing without support, like a rope or something?
    Well velvetfrog55843, see for yourself.
    sub4her2.
    PS. Even is she is using a wall to balance her self from falling over, it's still full weight nut stomping to me. 99.9% body weight on nut is just as good as 100% body weight, yes?

http://rapidshare.com/files/14828214...2.mpg.001.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/14828201...2.mpg.002.html

Quote Originally Posted by ER_Doc View Post
    When I have time, I'll try and post it elsewhere with better hosting.

I meant to also ask that you view it for yourself, and not repost it anywhere else. Hope you all can respect that.

Doc
    Please don't be that stupid Doc. You don't know any of these people and if you are trusting them to respect your wishes on something like that you will find yourself bitterly disappointed. Many here are irresponsible children and many others may not even speak or read enough English to even know what you have requested. Others asking for similar consideration in the past have found out the hard way. Assuming it is something guys here like, then if you don't want it roundly and continuously circulated on the internet for years to come, DON'T POST IT. Above all don't post it now expecting miracles and then cry to this forum next month when it shows up on YouTube. If you post it then it WILL resurface completely out of your control.

true tough...

Tamkeri might be right, but all I know is that I'm dying to see that clip and certainly wont post it anywhere.

Big Supporter
    Here's some more pics from a different clip I came across. I've lost the link to it. will bring it in here if ever I cum across it, again.
    sub4her2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-213212.jpg   vlcsnap-213381.jpg   vlcsnap-213783.jpg   vlcsnap-213953.jpg   vlcsnap-214606.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
    Number 4 (not sure why they loaded in that order?) is some original artwork by Knave (he’s a true hero). The others are some interesting interpretations of this work by Jonoffen. I hope you guys don't mind me posting it but you both ROCK! Have you got any more ?

So which one of the 5 would YOU choose to be busted by? (I think I'll take number 1 )

small boobs for sure, she could jump and make me scream "no more" and of course she would laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by alfa3 View Post
    I think high heels ball stomping is the best. Did anybody find any interracial pix or clips ?

i would love to see extreemly brutal japanese or middle eastern testicular distruction!

mmm

no

Quote Originally Posted by thaisi76 View Post
    I like ballbusting,but can people honestly take that kind of punishment?surley they would just pop?

and i mean no... infact, i am trying to push the limit, and FUCKING WOW!!!

balls are nearly indestructible

1 ball bigger

Quote Originally Posted by BallbustingPrincess View Post
    Hi everyone!

Well Im just getting everywhere today in these threads!
    I cant help it, so many of these topics interest me!

Magnum, I have found that most guys Ive busted one way or another have always had one ball more tender than the other to some degree.
    Not sure if its to do with whichever hangs lower or if its just some genetic thing or what...
    Ive not had that much stomping experiences (so I hope Ill be forgiven for posting here) but when Ive added pressure to balls with my hands, fingers or teeth, there was alwayssome different reactions on some guys when I worked over their balls.
    I dont think size is a factor....but I may be wrong...heh, Im not the smartest of people Ill be the first to admit. *g*

Ive enjoyed all your posts ppl here so far and look forward to more and hopefully joinig in on further posts.

BBP

i have been told by more than one doctor, when i go in with a swolen ball on 1 side, that it is an infection, due to trauma. i dont tell them i love my balls beaten on and smashed, they assume by the nature of the problem, and it makes 1 ball bigger and much more sensitive.

i always wish it would hapen to both at the same time.

check the shape of the balls, like a breast exam bafore the violence, for a bump, and you may find the problem. in me it is always the siuze of a pencil eraser.

and 1 ball is often bigger than the other, and being hit in 1 ball can also create this effect

the whole idea...

Quote Originally Posted by testiclats View Post
    That doesn't make sense to me, because I think I read that the pain from getting your balls smashed comes from nerves that are in the outer shell of the testicle... they are pressure sensors, so they sense the pressure created on the inside by squeezing / stomping / whatever. So, I think if you had your "nut guts" removed but the outer case of the testicle was there, it should still be sensitive to pressure? Correct me if I'm wrong..but only if you know what you are talking about

the whole idea is stupid. i ADORE the pain, and want more extreem "treatment" all the time. i go slow, to keep my balls, as an extreem increase in abuse at this point might be very dangerous, but my balls can be pounded and crushed ect, to the extent that others make up stories as to how i could possibly take it.

and the answer isnt wives tales... it is that i love it, and have been getting further with the practice over years.

i have taken full weight ball standing, it is hellishly painful, but i had nothing removed, and why would i do it if i did?

dumb

Quote Originally Posted by funkyflea View Post
    My girlfriend has just started to enjoy stomping and crushed one of my balls the other day and it actually made a crunching sound, anyone else experienced this? It was sore for a few days but no permanent damage done.
    yes, but in a vice. i was scared, and yet i came. i seek the "crunch" now... id BDSM ever gets medicly researched, i am sure it will get a name.

love the crunch.

Banned
    I'm not so big on having a crunch. That's rather disconcerting for me, personally.

Big Supporter
    I like my nuts crushed and grinded by other men.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
    Number 4 (not sure why they loaded in that order?) is some original artwork by Knave (he’s a true hero). The others are some interesting interpretations of this work by Jonoffen. I hope you guys don't mind me posting it but you both ROCK! Have you got any more ?

So which one of the 5 would YOU choose to be busted by? (I think I'll take number 1 )

if she jumped she could crush them...

tiny tits are sooooooo hot

Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    Here's some more pics from a different clip I came across. I've lost the link to it. will bring it in here if ever I cum across it, again.
    sub4her2
    That looks like the stuff from Stardeck 9.