check the ballbusting updates here

Page 65 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Nut stomping

Big Supporter
    I found these two short clips. Posted by Newport348 in another forum.
    One of the best Nut stomping clip, ever.
    Sub4her2

http://rapidshare.com/files/171905480/MovieRV206.wmv
    http://rapidshare.com/files/171905481/MovieRV323.wmv
    [IMG]http://***************/****/Themes/default/images/icons/modify_inline.gif[/IMG]

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Supporter
    I'm glad to see clips like these. This one is under 2 minutes long. But worth the time to see.
    PS. The original uploader is Newport348

http://rapidshare.com/files/17320053...lldancing1.mov

Thumbs up

awsome pics, keep em coming

Ouch!

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

ouch i feel pain for my balls too when i watch this but...i like it

how much can they take

Hi there,

I read that the balls will burst when putting too much pressure on them (about more than 30kg?). Is that true? What is your experience? When I see that girls rest with their full weight on the nuts with their high heels I would assume that they can take more than 30kgs.

Most men can take over 50kgs before they damage their balls. It would take a lot more than that to make them rupture though.

oooooh! my fav type of ballbusting pics are excellent

i dont know if anyone has already posted this but, i loved this clip
    http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_v...e5fc5b434a4024

Big Supporter
    Here's a pretty good story I read in another forum.
    Sub4her2
    ################################################## ###

The first time Jeff saw Joanne, she was dancing with a group of friends. Jeff was sat on a leather couch that was against the wall of a nightclub. Something about the girl, her body, her movements, her clothes and her face attracted him the way a bright light attracts a moth. He liked her short cropped hair, especially the way Joanne had died it bright pink. He liked her pixie like face, her button nose, green eyes and wide mouth. He liked her slender body, the way she was so long and willowy. He liked her block heeled shoe boots, with cut away toes and open sides. He liked her knee high woollen socks, they were pink to match her hair and had a turnover at the knee. He liked her white shorts and her belly top.

As she moved and stepped and laughed and danced he found himself wanting to be near her, to talk to her, dance with her, kiss her and make love to her. He sat and stared. One of her friends said something in Joanne’s ear. She looked across, looking right into Jeff’s face. He was shocked into immobility. She started walking toward him. He sat and looked at her as she approached. She twirled a strand of hair around one finger.

She stopped, smiled and scooted into place next to Jeff on the couch. “Hi,” she began. Jeff said hi. “My friend said you were staring at me. She said you couldn’t keep your eyes off me, like you were in a trance or something.” Jeff looked mortally embarrassed, kind of scared and kind of excited. “So I thought I’d come over and say hello,” Joanne continued.

“Okay,” said Jeff. “I, I admit it. I was staring. It’s just, just that you. You’re. You’re so pretty.” Jeff stopped talking. He felt and sounded a bit pathetic. He hated the word pretty, it was so tame, he just couldn’t think of a better one.

“Thanks,” said Joanne laughing. “Why not buy me a drink, and we can chat?” Jeff stood, a bit like a robot might. “Rum and coke is fine,” said the beguiling girl. Jeff wandered off to the bar. When he came back he saw Joanne had taken off her boots, which stood neatly on the floor under the table. She had her legs stretched out resting on a leather footstool. He smiled as his innards churned, seeing her socks had yellow reinforced sections at the toes and heels.

As he handed her her drink Joanne waggled her feet backwards and forwards, before arching her feet and toes sharply down. Jeff fought to keep his eyes off her feet. He had long had a foot fetish, but he knew lots of girls found it a bit freaky. He sat down and took a sip of his pint.

Joanne talked and he listened. She told him her name, and hw she liked to party, how she lived alone and didn’t want any long term commitments. Jeff nodded and smiled. She told him she could tell he wanted to kiss her, and then she leaned close, her nose less than an inch from his. She said she wanted him to kiss her, softly, gently, sweetly, on the lips. She said he should kiss her for just a few seconds, then pull back.

Jeff was in shock. He leaned forward, closed his eyes, pursed his lips and kissed Joanne gently on the lips. She met his kiss warmly. Their lips were together for a count of three, before he drew back. Joanne smiled. “Just like that,” she said softly.

They sat together talking for over an hour. For much of the time Jeff was distracted by the swaying and flexing of Joanne’s socked feet, a sight that made his balls churn and his cock throb and flex. Then Joanne dropped a bombshell. “Why not come back to my place?” Jeff couldn’t think of one single reason not to.

The taxi ride to her home was fun. Joanne sat on the main seat. She asked Jeff to sit on the floor so she could rest her booted feet in his lap. In spite of the wet patch on the floor of the cab, Jeff squatted down, facing the ethereal girl who had so easily robbed him of his self control. She glanced at him, smiled, then lifted her feet, extended her legs, and plomped her heels down. Her right boot lay against Jeff’s left thigh, the heel bumping his testicles under the thin material of his pants. This set off fireworks in Jeff’s brain and groin. Her left foot and leg crossed over the right, adding extra weight and giving Jeff more to stare at.

The jolting bumping and general jostling of the cab as they drove along was converted into delightful sensations in Jeff’s crotch. Joanne’s heels bumped and slid against and playfully abused his cock and balls. Jeff noticed Joanne bit her lip and closed her eyes a little whenever her heel bumped his testes.

They reached her home, paid the cab driver and were soon inside. Joanne and Jeff were soon kissing deeply, passionately and hungrily. Jeff loved the taste of Joanne’s mouth. He loved the feel of her teeth and tongue. He nearly fainted when her little hand cupped his cock and balls and gave them a squeeze through his pants.

She broke off from the kiss and led him into the living room. He wanted her so badly. She danced about the room, playfully tantalising him. “Which would you rather feel on your cock,” she said, “my hands or my feet?” He gazed at her, unable to speak. “C’mon silly,” she goaded, “or did I steal your voice when I kissed you?”

Jeff paused. Finally he said “Feet.” Joanne giggled.

“C’mon then.” She held out her hand. Jeff took it and allowed the girl to lead him up the stairs. She showed him a little box room at the back of her house. There was an odd construct on the floor, a bit like a wooden box with hinged lids. Joanne opened the lids and said “You lie here, naked, and I close the lid but I pull your cock and balls up through this hole, see?” She showed him how the lids had semi-circular holes cut in them so when they met they made a round hole that his cock and balls could fit through. She looked very excited. She danced on her toes. Eyes wide she kissed Jeff firmly, leaving him breathless when she pulled away.

“If you let me tie your hands behind your back I’ll use my feet and toes to make your balls explode like never before. I can make you feel things no girl has ever made you feel. What do you say?” As she said all this she held her face very very close to Jeff’s. He inhaled her breath as she spoke, making himself dizzy with excitement. He nodded. “Yayy!” she said, laughing and clapping.

She watched excitedly as Jeff stripped naked. When he was naked she cupped his balls again, giving them a little squeeze, then made him turn round. She took a cord from her back pocket and swiftly tied his wrists. Impatient to get going Joanne helped Jeff to lie down in the box. His heart beat crazy fast in his chest. His face turned as red as the head of his penis.

The beautiful girl lowered one lid and lifted Jeff’s cock and balls. This contact almost made him cum, and he had to strain to hold it back. Joanne saw his efforts and laughed delightedly. She closed the other lid and grinned to see Jeff’s cock and balls on the lid of the box. She removed her boots and stepped up onto the box. The lids flexed a little but held firm. The box was well made.

Jeff’s head was swimming. From this angle he thought Joanne looked like the perfect giantess. He imagined her crushing him underfoot. His cock stood to attention. Joanne looked down at his cock. She raised her right, sock clad foot, and brought it down on the needy organ. She pressed his cock flat to her floor, making Jeff wince slightly. She smiled. She held his cock down, beneath her heel, then swivelled her foot left and right, giving Jeff’s cock head some friction. He jerked. Joanne laughed.

She raised her foot slightly, feeling his cock rise up with it. She steadied herself, then banged it down firmly. “Owww, oww,” Jeff cried. Joanne chuckled. She moved her heel on his cock and brought it down on his left testicle instead. She applied a little pressure. Jeff felt dull pain. Joanne smiled down at him. She moved her left foot into position and brought that heel down on Jeff’s right ball. Even though she kept the majority of her weight on her toes, there was enough pressure on Jeff’s balls to cause him major pain and deflate his erection.

Jeff was in shock. What had started out as a wonderful experience, was turning into a nightmare. “Joanne, please, please. I don’t understand. Owwww, ow, ow, please stop. It hurts,” he pleaded.

“Shush now Jeff,” she said. “Or I’ll have to gag yoy.” Jeff started screaming. Joanne tutted and shook her head. She applied more pressure to the straining ballsacs under her sock clad heels. Jeff felt white hot lead in his bollocks. His balls were compresed, stretched and painfully distended. He screamed until he passed out. Joanne was glad she’d had the room soundproofed.

She fetched a ball gag and fitted it on Jeff. When she awoke she was sat at the side of him, reading. Her long legs were extended. Her legs were crossed at the ankles, left over right. Her right heel was atop his balls. He was in severe pain. He tried to scream but couldn’t.
    “Ahh, good, you’re awake,” Joanne said. “I’ve been dying to get on and finish.” With that she stepped up onto the cock box again. She put her pink sock clad heel of her left foot on Jeff’s right bullock and concentrated on letting more and more pressure build up. Jeff’s ball screamed with pain. His body tensed and tremored. His eyes rolled in his head. “It’s starting to go,” said Joanne quietly, “I can feel it. Just one quick stomp and it’ll pop!” She chuckled. She raised her left foot, paused a second then stamped down hard. The ball popped and squished. Tissues, blood and semen spilled out as the wrecked ball was pulped. Joanne laughed, “Yessss! I love that feeling.”

Jeff was in agony. As Jeff lay lost in pain, Joanne hopped down and cut away his ruined ball. She used a sterile needle and thread to stitch up the wound after dowsing it in alcohol. She didn’t want to kill him after all, she only wanted to denut him. Jeff passed out. She injected him with a painkiller.

Several hours later she returned to the room to find Jeff awake. She climbed up on the platform and began scuffing his cock with the toes of her socky foot. Incredibly he became erect. She worked his cock expertly. He was soon puffing and panting. “This will be your last cum,” she informed him, “so enjoy it.” Jeff protested, but it was muted by his gag. She smiled as he got harder and harder. “I think you like the idea of me busting your balls,” she said. It was this that finally tipped him over the edge. He shot glob after glob of cum from his remaining ball. Joanne pumped it under her heel to empty it.

She pumped harder and harder until the skin split and her heel descended to meet the wooden lid of the box. She orgasmed as his ball popped and squished. She rode the wave of her pleasure for over a minute. “Now for the clean up and disposal” she said eventually. It was nothing she hadn’t done before, dressing the wound then dumping Jeff in the middle of nowhere. She set to work.

Big Supporter
    Hey Sub4her2, I loved the story, can you link us to that forum as well? I'm hoping that the writer has more posted, perhaps a "hands" version of the story as well.

Either way, thanks for the post and have a great day!