Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1897

Thread: Nut stomping

yay... my wife steps on my balla while using me as an ashtray

Big Supporter
    Mistress Kendra: Trample box torture

http://www.clubdomcash.com/promo/fhg...?refid=1801255

Big Supporter

Oh man, my wife has done this to me, she was mad and barefoot, I was sitting on the floor watching tv and wham... she said I deserved it..

I ran a search through this thread but perhaps I'm not using the correct terms. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Where can I purchase one of these "tables" when you would lie underneath it, on your back, and your balls would be fit through an opening on the table surface? Is this "device" known as anything in particular?

Here's a link to what I'm talking about. Do these people just end up building these on their own or what?
    http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=58410

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sumguy321 View Post
    I ran a search through this thread but perhaps I'm not using the correct terms. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Where can I purchase one of these "tables" when you would lie underneath it, on your back, and your balls would be fit through an opening on the table surface? Is this "device" known as anything in particular?

Here's a link to what I'm talking about. Do these people just end up building these on their own or what?
    The same question also came up for a cock board in another forum. Basiclly, you will most likely have to build one yourself.

Big Supporter

Great vid !

Great,

The guy under the board has fairly sized balls, and the way she flattens them is extreeeemely exciting...

Hard at the beginning, off at the second minute, remaining hard and almost off again before the end of the clip!

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    The same question also came up for a cock board in another forum. Basiclly, you will most likely have to build one yourself.
    ah! ah! you can put this table in the centre of your living room and invite a friend ( with good high heels ) for a cup of tee...she will ask "why do you have a hole in your table??"...maybe she will like the surprise!

Wink

haha maybe yes-maybe no...lets hope that she want to use it

I built my own, it's pretty simple. Take a trip down to the hardware store and you can get everything you need for around 20 bux, provided you have some basic tools.

I'm wondering about how that center hole is made. It can't be a hole in a solid piece of wood because then the balls would fall through, but you can't do it small otherwise you wouldn't fit through in the first place. So I'm thinking the "table top" is made in halves that fit together, but then how do you get the rigidity to support the weight? Can you help me out here with some details?

Big Supporter
    Just gotta be big enough for one ball to fit through. That way you can get them in one at a time, but the pair won't fall out.

Nice pics & vids.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by someone2000b View Post
    Where are the videos you said? I saw three pages before and you posted good pictures saying somethings about their videos, but I didn't find them anywhere.
    thanks a lot................

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    Here's a very short clip of what you're looking for.

http://rapidshare.com/files/321067405/bull.zip

Pass: gibbler

PS. I'm not even going to post a preview pic.
    Yeah this is what I am looking for, thanks.
    If there are any other stores or videos please let me know.