Laetitia squeezes the officer hard in the balls when she is handcuffed

A Rotterdam woman gets into trouble with an officer when he wants to enter her home with the required documents. With one arm in cuffs, she takes the officer seriously.

“It wasn't that long ago, there was a lot going on,” the judge opens the hearing. Laetitia came to court with her husband. She sits with her arms crossed and looks skeptical. “There were people standing at the door because there was a leak,” the judge said. “The residents among you were bothered by it.”

Laetitia talks about that morning, two months ago now. “I had taken my daughter to school and went to sleep for a while,” says Laetitia. “Then I heard loud knocks and banging on the door. Are you coming for the leak, I asked. I then asked who had forged my signature.” She spreads her arms in the air in disbelief. “Then he said: I'm going to handcuff you.”

She continues in one go, it bothers Leatitia. “I said: you can go in, but you can't.” By this she means that the officer must stay outside. The plumber, locksmith and bailiff are welcome in the house. “The bailiff came because there was an order from the court,” says the judge. “There was a leak and you didn't trust people.” It's clear: everything is on edge that day, documents or not.

Water has been dripping from Leatitia's apartment for a long time and that is why the downstairs neighbors have sounded the alarm. But Laetitia - big head of black braids - is not known as someone who quickly lets people in. “You would have to leave your house for the work. The police say you were informed that you had to give access. The officer tells you several times that you have to cooperate and you always say no.” Then things get out of hand.

Through the knees
Laetitia does not recognize the signatures on the documents and thinks they are forged. The officer wants to arrest her and put the cuffs on her. She struggles at her front door. “Eventually he managed to put one hand in handcuffs,” the judge said. “You turn away and squeeze him forcefully in the scrotum. He says: I felt severe pain. I even went to my knees.”

When the judge says that, Leatitia is still sitting with her arms folded. To the outsider, she doesn't seem very impressed by it. There are several lawsuits every week in which officers are victims. It often involves swearing or spitting. You don't often hear about what Laetitia did.

With the help of the locksmith, the officer handcuffs Laetitia. It becomes quite a struggle and she would also hit the officer. “The locksmith says that the officer did it very neatly,” the judge reads from the file. “She kept grabbing him and threw his walkie-talkie away. She was acting very aggressive, the locksmith said.”

“This story is not complete and is only half,” says Laetitia. She looks angry. "Where are they? Why aren't they here?” she shouts across the small courtroom. She wants the officer and the locksmith to tell their story too. “Why would the locksmith lie?” the judge asks. "I do not know. Maybe he liked it," Laetitia replies.

“There have been problems since 2021. The probation service has emailed a report,” says the judge. “You think that residents are watching you and that they are bullying you. You think that you are being followed and that people are coming to your work and the your children's schools.” When Laetitia hears this, she exclaims, “I'm sure!”

It concerns fellow residents of the apartment complex. “The probation service is happy to help.” But Laetitia no longer wants to talk and has no desire for reconciliation. She thinks moving is a ridiculous idea. And so the matter seems to be pretty much settled. “These are quite serious facts. Resisting arrest and pinching an officer in the balls," says the judge.

“The leak has now been resolved,” the judge shifts the subject. "I do not know. I got a letter. It's been going on for years, it's tiring.” Laetitia points to the ceiling of the room. “That stain has been there for years.” The judge wants to know whether the suspect will cooperate if someone comes again for a leak. Laetitia looks suspicious. "No! My house is not a supermarket.”

Painful and humiliating
The officer is not in court, but does want compensation for the pinching. 400 Euros. “Oh, I want that too,” says Laetitia. “I pay five euros a month.” A probation officer then tells her that she cannot do much for Laetitia and her family. “I hear a lot of resistance. The will is not there. I hear that the neighborhood team wants to help, but that is also difficult.”

Then it is the turn of the public prosecutor with her demand. “She refused entry, did not cooperate when she was handcuffed and then grabbed the officer by the balls. You must cooperate with an order. Even if you are handcuffed and you don't like it,” she says. “I think the most painful thing is grabbing the balls. This is known to be extremely painful. And not only painful, also humiliating. They are intimate parts.”

She demands 60 hours of community service, half of which is conditional. “If the police and a bailiff come to the door again, then we have to cooperate. Sir has been upset. It was a difficult arrest.”

Leatitia's lawyer does not have a fierce defense. “I would like to say right away that the lady does not really see the need for a lawyer,” she says. “We haven't really spoken in detail, but she thinks it's good that I'm there. She says: the plumber is allowed in, the rest are not. She didn't throw the walkie-talkie, she says. The fact that she grabs him by the balls is because she doesn't want to be handcuffed. But unfortunately the legal situation is a bit different.”
Juicy story. Original is from:

Code:
https://www.rijnmond.nl/nieuws/1814366/laetitia-knijpt-de-agent-hard-in-zijn-ballen-als-ze-in-de-boeien-wordt-geslagen