check the ballbusting updates here

Page 30 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Grabbing and squeezing

Quote Originally Posted by BallsqueezingBitch
    Hohoho...you think that's hard...so check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4NUTEXtvgc !

A Kendo fighting Girl wins a fight with very hard ballsqueezing!

Excellent real life video.
    I rest my case, BB is a natural thing for both sexes: women like to squeeze and men like to be squeezed.

Cheers!!
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    SavoirFaire | SF-
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    *Sexy Adult Web Design*

Registered Member

Nice Photos

My hubby loves me sqeezing his balls, especially when I'm sitting on his face. I enjoy pushing his rock hard cock to the side and grabbing his big balls firmly. It makes him lick me like a dog. I haven't got rough with him yet but these photos have given me some ideas.

SLUTGODDESS

Registered Member
    Very nice.

Registered Member
    This is so hot! Thanks!

nice vid. I love little asian girls busting nuts

Supreme Poster
    Claire from bbworld again.

Awesome stuff!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BW-0028-clip02.jpg   BW-0028-04-large.jpg   BW-0028-12-large.jpg  

Mmmm! Feels Good!!!

She has a grip on those nutz!
    Wolfeballz68

Excellent photos. Hands are the best tools!

Supreme Poster

PLIERS vs. BANDS

Did anyone ever try sqeezing with pliers?

I found that there is a great advantage with pliers than there is with bands.
    I just set a cloth covered ball in place with a string and then place the plier. Then I just sqeeze ahead to the desired pressure. A major advantage is that once I come I can release the plier with one pull (the plier on the buttom left) and not feel the anquish of the after come ball pain.

OldGeezer, your comments?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pliers.jpg  

Pliers

Quote Originally Posted by sacklunch27
    Did anyone ever try sqeezing with pliers?

I found that there is a great advantage with pliers than there is with bands.
    I just set a cloth covered ball in place with a string and then place the plier. Then I just sqeeze ahead to the desired pressure. A major advantage is that once I come I can release the plier with one pull (the plier on the buttom left) and not feel the anquish of the after come ball pain.

OldGeezer, your comments?
    The top left three pliers are useless. The Channel pliers may be of some value because the jaw opening can be adjusted but there's no locking devise and the pictured adjustable locking Vise Grips are in the right driection but the jaws on this style don't open enough.

Buy a LARGE set of "C" shaped Vise Grips (VG) from a welder's supply store and try them. You might want to cushion the jaw faces a little because they may be a little sharp as they come out of the box and may tend to cut your scrotum as more pressure is applied. I use some silicone rubber which, although it is somewhat rubbery, it spreads the jaw face a little and won't tend to injure soft scrotal skin. (See the pics below.)

If one of your balls is less sensitive to pain than the other, start with the less sensitive one!

Once isolated in a pouch of scrotum, adjust the jaw opening to a little tighter than the diameter of your ball and lock the VG centered on a ball. The adjustment should be loose enough so as not to cause much initial pain, it should just test to see that the ball can't slide out from under it.

Then, after the VG is locked on, twist the adjusting screw in the handle to apply a substantial amount of ball pain and rest a minute or two to allow the pain level to subside (let the endorphines flow a little) then tighten the screw until you want to stop. Rest a little more and then retighten, rest, retighten, rest...and so on. You'll be amazed at just how much pressure your nut can take if you give the pain time to subside. At any time, you can release the locking lever but you will want to release a few turns on the screw before reapplying to apply more pressure if you haven't reached you limit.

Once you use the VG on your less sensitive nut several times, you may want to buy another VG...perhaps a smaller one and apply a VG to each nut simultaneously. I've tried one VG on both nuts but that doesn't work too well as it's hard to keep both centered in the jaws...and with two VGs each can be adjusted to the sensitivity of each ball.

If you have someone else who can do the screw adjustments, it may increase your ability to take more pressure but you must rest between adjustments to achieve the most pressure. I am tryly amazed at the amount of shape distortion that I can apply to my balls but the scrotal pouch must not be too tight as the volume of the ball increases as its shape is distorted and a too tight pouch will start to sting before the maximum ball pain can be reached.

As the VG is tightened, it's also interesting to feel how hard the distorting ball gets and once you have severely distorted it and removed the VG, it's interesting to see how mushy the meat of the ball is and how much it can be manually squeezed and squished between your fingers without severe pain.

The Geezer

PS: Let is know how your make out if you try these methods.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RInged:HangVG.JPG   2VGd&Round.JPG   1VGdinRings.JPG  
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

a little contribution
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GRB1.JPG   GRB2.JPG   GRB3.JPG   GRB5.jpg   GRB6.jpg  

~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    SavoirFaire | SF-
    ~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~
    *Sexy Adult Web Design*

Registered Member
    Squeezes are my favorite.Thanks for sharing!

Supreme Poster

very nice stuff!

Very nice stuff here, keep it coming! :-)

I also really enjoy this kind of bb. Thanks for posting ^^;

Oh and.. First post

Registered Member
    very nice!