check the ballbusting updates here

Page 100 of 217 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3247

Thread: Grabbing and squeezing

These pictures and the techniques described in the posts are outstanding. The problem is getting this communicated to a partner to play in such a manner. Cbt & bb is a turn on to me, a turn off to my SO. Any suggestions?

I would say that there are two possiblities:
    First - if you cannot feed your needs with the present woman, it will always haunt you, so the choice must be made to find a woman who is open to this.
    Second - If she is rewarded with things she really enjoys when she accomodates your needs, she will associate good feelings with what you want. One reward that few women can resist is a good skillfully administered pussy licking.

I am a new member... glad that this gets much attention

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    Very nice. That's close to what I would enjoy having done to me.

I like it better, though when the hand holding the scrotum is turned the other way with the thumb and index finger encircling the base of my scrotum while my testes are cradled in her hand. Then she firmly squeezes both testes just to the point of bordering on the painful (instead of being amazingly stimulating). She can tell this by watching me arch my back when her grip is tight enough. She watches and adjusts the pressure on my testes just enough to "keep my back arched" throughout the session.

This also lets her give me sudden quick and sharp double-squeezes to make me stop when I try to pull away from her hold. The thumb and index finger grip tightly enough so I can't pull myself out of her grip and it is narrow enough so the testes can't slip back through. Every so often when enough of the scrotum slips though so that it too painful enough where she is squeezing on the epididymus area instead, she pauses just enough to loosen her grip so her other hand can pull the scrotal skin back through so the testicles rest "comfortable back in the middle of her grip.

Sometimes we make it into a game, pretending that she is trying to "harvest" my semen while I am trying to keep from ejaculating and to get away (sometimes with the option of tying my hands to the headboard. She either "collects" it in a condom, or into herself when I am brought to the point where I can't keep it in anymore. Of course she always wins in the end.

Now, I don't have the right equipment to make a video like this.

Can someone make a scene like this to post here?
    I wanna try that

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarr View Post
    Heres a new(I think) youtube grab. Don't know if it has been psoted before but here goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox_i2...tpoint.com/bb/

The quality isn't great. But it looks real and the reaction is great and the girls dialouge is amazing.

One of the top grab&squeezes on youtube in my view.

pulled. what was it?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nowhearthis View Post
    bit of a squeez
    Very sexy and provocative pose. Thanks, hcs

very nice

I think that a girl having a naked man by his balls and squeezing is very hot. I'm the new kid on the block, so I hope you haven't seen these before.

Yes we have, but I don't care, those pics are fucking classics!!, welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E Dood View Post
    I think that a girl having a naked man by his balls and squeezing is very hot. I'm the new kid on the block, so I hope you haven't seen these before.

Thanks, I've been looking for this black and white magazine shot for ages. I used to have it on my old computer, but the hard drive failed and had to be replaced. I wish I'd made more backups.

I love the idea of one woman squeezing two guys, one in each hand, but unfortunately this is one of the last forms of BB that is still relatively hard to find.

Teardrop
    --
    www.DeadlyBallbusting.com/Movies.htm

Big Supporter
    Been a while since I put anything up here, so there you go.
    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DoorToFloor_0020.jpg   ReadyOrNot_0041.jpg  

mmm I just LOVE to squeeze em, and roll em around in my hand, preferably when my bf is playing some game or watching tv, its SO fun to keep him RIGHT on the edge of discomfort, not quite pain, just enough to make sure he can't really concentrate on what he's doing! I REALLY like to squeeze em hard and for as long as he can take it but we can't do that very often, I'm a lil too brutal for him to take very often! mmm yeah, I just can't resist a nice pair of balls in my hands! hehe

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stevesilver View Post
    Here's some big balls squeezed for you...
    so big balls ~~likes bulls'

Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop View Post
    Thanks, I've been looking for this black and white magazine shot for ages. I used to have it on my old computer, but the hard drive failed and had to be replaced. I wish I'd made more backups.

I love the idea of one woman squeezing two guys, one in each hand, but unfortunately this is one of the last forms of BB that is still relatively hard to find.

Teardrop
    Do you know the origin of that photo? I'm fairly certain it is the TV actress and model Yasmin Bleeth, but would like to know what the context was for them to shoot that photo. Thanks!

asian babe beating intruder

angry asian babe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img02.jpg   img04.jpg   img05.jpg  
    Last edited by dicksta; 04-05-2013 at 02:10 AM.