check the ballbusting updates here

Page 16 of 217 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Grabbing and squeezing

some pics from the web

my first post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails twist01.jpg   twist02.jpg   twist03.jpg   twist04.jpg   twist06.jpg  

I'm new here, but this is by far my favorite type of BB. Thanks for all the great picsand vids!

Registered Member

Just the best

Cyberman do you have any more of those? They are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman
    Waahooooo it looks like we got ourselves a full house this evening. Almost 50 people viewing this sick stuff Here's some squeezing that took place just before 'that' movie clip linked to in post #25. She is SO mean!

Big Supporter

Grabbing & Squeezing

I am new here but this thread is my favourite, I enjoy having my balls pulled, squeezed and slapped as part of foreplay. Nothing serius just playfull stuff with a little pain. I have been stretching my balls for a couple of years by wearing weights all day. So they hang nice and low and are easy for my wife to get hold of. Would think that the ladies would prefere long dangly balls to get ther hands on. Not mine, they already have an owner. What do you think ladies.
    Love the pictures, realy get turned on by pictures of beutifull women with some guys balls in their hands. especialy if the balls are a bit long and dangly. I have not worked out how to post pictures yet.

My kinda tug job
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg  

anyone know where to find a vid of a girl squeezing a guys balls so hard they rupture?

Rupture

Quote Originally Posted by crushmine
    anyone know where to find a vid of a girl squeezing a guys balls so hard they rupture?
    Actually this post seems to be the closest thing you'll find as far as an actual rupture, although it's not a video.

Hi everyone, I'm back.
    a couple for ya.
    Last edited by luvit58; 04-24-2007 at 03:28 PM.

I personally prefer squeezing to kicking and slapping (though i'm not opposed to them either) because squeezing has two unique characteristics:

(1) more physical contact, and a sense of "connectedness" and
    (2) the pain ends immediately upon release of the balls (at least that's been my experience - if anyone squeezed my balls to cause lasting pain I would consider it excessive).

As for squeezing a ball bag to achieve a rupture, I personally have no desire to see or experience that. about 10 years ago, I had the occasion to get my dick whipped by Mistress Shane at a New York fetish club. She smacked it three times, and I have to admit the first two hits were awesome. My dick had swelled to proportions I had never seen before. The third time, however, with all the blood in my dick, she ruptured the large vein running down the shaft. I was rightfully worried that I had done permanent damage. Fortunately, the bartender gave me some ice and the huge purple welt finally calmed down. I had a blue dick for 10 days, however, and I learned that you only get one dick in life, and similarly, you only get two balls. If you play irresponsibly, you lose your toys forever.

From what I've seen, more women prefer kicking balls than squeezing or slapping them - certainly that's the case in contact with relative strangers. It's plausible that a guy could go to a night club and successfully ask a couple girls to kick him in the balls then and there, but I can't imagine a grab request being satisfied.

I think a good poll would be to ask only women what they prefer to do - kick, squeeze or slap (perhaps "electrically shock" should also be included).

Hi, eveybody! Thanks a lot for a very interesting pictures in this thread!
    I have something to show you but I am a new user and, seems, I cannot post attachments at the moment.

Big Supporter

Grabbing Pictures

Just a few pictures off the net, to keep this thread going. Seems a little quiet lately.
    Last edited by Cirus; 11-27-2008 at 08:12 AM.

Seems to be password protected.

Supreme Poster Bok the Gargoyle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pulleddown
    Seems to be password protected.
    Its in the facesitting forum here. If you can download here then you can download there. I just posted some photos there.
    Here's some grabs:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cruella_set0000045.jpg