check the ballbusting updates here

Page 51 of 217 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Grabbing and squeezing

He's a lucky guy to have someone thinking of and willing to try new things.

i like when a woman is doing something good like giving me a blowjob but at th same time squeezing my balls hard. it's a good mix of pleasure and pain.

Yes or she just gradually increases the pressure as that wonderful moment arrives.

The pic of foot on balls is great---thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Here's what I like. He must like it as well, because me gave me permission to post our pics here...
    Those are wicked! I love stuff like that!

Quote Originally Posted by abcqwerty View Post
    i like when a woman is doing something good like giving me a blowjob but at th same time squeezing my balls hard. it's a good mix of pleasure and pain.
    That's pretty much what does it for me too. The brain has a way of turning that pain into pleasure as the moment approaches. I learned long ago (as a teen masturbating) that as I approached orgasm I could increase the pressure on my balls without pain, and during orgasm I was pretty much incapable of feeling pain at all. Afterwards I would find that I had overdone it, but I was lucky enough to not do permanent damage learning this lesson.

Z-man

Supreme Poster
    You guys could be doing a big favor to others by posting what you like. Even if a lot of women don't post here, they may look here for ideas on what pleases their mate. My boyfriend really likes the feet on his balls. I like it too. I try to make it as intense as he can take. Sometimes when I reach the limit, I can tell that I can go just a little further.
    That's totally the key ingredient for me -- her pushing me just a little further than I might like to go. Where I don't quite want to STOP her, but it's still more pain than I'd like. (I'd like to, at least once, do an "until I cry" session. ) That's the ultimate -- which I wouldn't recommend for EVERY session. (I'll describe my ultimate ballbusting experience which my wife gave me if you guys want me to.)

By direct contrast, the most boring way I've ever had it done was where she's trying to give me EXACTLY as much as I indicate I want. I mean, I can do THAT to myself! That's the fun of having a partner, is that they use their imagination to take you into deep, dark places of ballbusting bliss. For instance, I liked when she whipped them slightly harder and harder, when I didn't even ask her to!

Supreme Poster
    I very much enjoy giving my lover a thrill by busting his balls! Just how much can he take? Should I stop when he says stop? Or just plead for one more turn of the clamp? Can I distract him enough from the pain, to produce pleasure? Still experimenting...
    Suck his dick when he's in too much pain... You might get a (jet of) surprise! Seriously, I clamped my balls SUPER-tight -- really flattened 'em, and then intentionally brought myself to orgasm -- it was the quickest and most intense orgasm I've ever had! I thought the orgasm would hurt, doing it this bizarre way, but it didn't at all! It was just intense plessure. So, since then, I've done this whole precedure many more times, just to have a more intense orgasm. I think there's something about increasing the pressure in testicles that physically makes a guy more arousable to orgasm. I mean, with my balls in that tight clamp, you could have touch a feather to my cockhead and I would've shot off!! Your man is SO lucky to have you. I never owned a proper clamp when I was married.

Damn I can't view these yet. I guess I have topost more.

Supreme Poster

Sweet!

You guys are all so sweet! I just wish I would be appreciated the way you say you would someone doing it to you. Alas, it's not so.....

Supreme Poster

Tell us!

Quote Originally Posted by bustme2hard View Post
    That's totally the key ingredient for me -- her pushing me just a little further than I might like to go. Where I don't quite want to STOP her, but it's still more pain than I'd like. (I'd like to, at least once, do an "until I cry" session. ) That's the ultimate -- which I wouldn't recommend for EVERY session. (I'll describe my ultimate ballbusting experience which my wife gave me if you guys want me to.)

By direct contrast, the most boring way I've ever had it done was where she's trying to give me EXACTLY as much as I indicate I want. I mean, I can do THAT to myself! That's the fun of having a partner, is that they use their imagination to take you into deep, dark places of ballbusting bliss. For instance, I liked when she whipped them slightly harder and harder, when I didn't even ask her to!
    I'm not a guy, but I'd like to hear about your ultimate experience. It may come in handy some day.

Check my latest post in the links-videos topic for some harsh grabbing n squeezing.

Lucky guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg  

Big Supporter
    You know about this young lady has a grip on your balls!
    [IMG]http://www.***************/promo/th_boss21.jpg[/IMG]

Supreme Poster

Oh My!

It looks like someone is getting rough there! Those pics are sweet... in many ways... I think I need to run upstairs...