check the ballbusting updates here

Page 54 of 217 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Grabbing and squeezing

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BallbustingPrincess View Post
    Been some time since I last posted anything here.
    Kept checking posts and looking at the pics and stuff...

This was one of my favourite threads, cause squeezing and grabbing are my favourite things to do!
    Nothing quite feels like a set in your hands, squeezing and rolling them about.

I love a nice loose sac to see each ball nicely.
    Love grinding them to...always gets good reactions*eg*

I guess Ill be posting again more often now...

Liking what ppl are posting

BBP
    X
    Having seen quite a lot of your pics (mostly thumbs, sadly) doing squeezing and more with your hands, I must say that one can already tell by just looking at them that its your favourite thing.
    Your hands are so perfect for doing that. Soft yet firm and your grip and touch can be so demanding or caressing that it must be close to heaven being teased an denialed or even punished by them.
    keep on doing the good work....

Quote Originally Posted by jessica View Post
    Theres a real popular picture with a young girl grabbing a boy by his nuts called dsjodie3.jpg I'm sure many of you have seen it before. Are there anymore in this series?

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/SpeedBu...n/dsjodie3.jpg

Does anyone know who the model is?
    That link is dead 4 me. Is it the pic on this page:
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1844 ?

Quote Originally Posted by squeezemyballsplease View Post
    Having seen quite a lot of your pics
    I think you're mixing up your ballbusters dude.

There are lots of pics and movies of Barefoot Princess around. BFP is an [ex?] goth chick from Denver. I’ve only ever heard of Ballbusting Princess here. BBP appears to be a UK – based size queen. Looks like she's only really interested in balls that are attached to 9 inch + dicks

If there are pics of BBP around I’d be interested in seeing them.

What they hell?.......

Hey BBP can you post a pic or two

Ta,

Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by jessica View Post
    Theres a real popular picture with a young girl grabbing a boy by his nuts called dsjodie3.jpg I'm sure many of you have seen it before. Are there anymore in this series?

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/SpeedBu...n/dsjodie3.jpg

Does anyone know who the model is?
    I believe that the model is an Aussie singer named Jodie Young, and that is the only thing of that sort that she has done;
    See: http://www.jodieyoung.com.au/

Having seen quite a lot of your pics (mostly thumbs, sadly) doing squeezing and more with your hands, I must say that one can already tell by just looking at them that its your favourite thing.
    Your hands are so perfect for doing that. Soft yet firm and your grip and touch can be so demanding or caressing that it must be close to heaven being teased an denialed or even punished by them.
    Where I can see her pictures?

thanks

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    I think you're mixing up your ballbusters dude.

There are lots of pics and movies of Barefoot Princess around. BFP is an [ex?] goth chick from Denver. I’ve only ever heard of Ballbusting Princess here. BBP appears to be a UK – based size queen. Looks like she's only really interested in balls that are attached to 9 inch + dicks

If there are pics of BBP around I’d be interested in seeing them.

What they hell?.......

Hey BBP can you post a pic or two

Ta,

Paddy
    of course.... you're right.
    how could I?
    hope the barefoot princess gives me some nice squeezes as a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by heeroyuy_ac_195 View Post
    My gf likes to pull and squeeze them during sex. So nice. Especially hot when I'm on top or behind and she tells me to go harder and gives a small squeeze.
    My wife does the same, pulling hard to slow me down if I start pumping faster than she wants me to, or occasionally just squeezing them harder and harder for no particular reason other than to make sure I know which one of us is controlling the encounter...

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Its BFP for me every time

Quote Originally Posted by cheesenut2 View Post
    I believe that the model is an Aussie singer named Jodie Young, and that is the only thing of that sort that she has done;
    See: http://www.jodieyoung.com.au/
    Awww thats a shame. Its strange she would do such fetish themed photo and nothing else

Thank you cheesenet2

Supreme Poster
    Could you link some of her pics???
    thanks

Found these somewhere...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19865.jpg   19866.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Hi!
    Sorry for any confusion or/and disappointment about mixing me up with Barefoot...

Like those last few pics!
    Tho, if I were the one holding those balls now, Id be right in their with some hard flicking on those bulging testicles whilst the other sucks the cock!
    Nice mixture of pleasure/pain, and when he cums, REALLY squeeze and grind 'em together!*eg*
    ...Ahh...Alas tho his muffled crys wouldnt be heard due to him eating her pussy...

BBP
    X

Supreme Poster
    So BBP, do you have any real life ball squueze stories?

Supreme Poster
    Hi!
    Sorry for any confusion or/and disappointment about mixing me up with Barefoot...

Tho, if I were the one holding those balls now, Id be right in their with some hard flicking on those bulging testicles whilst the other sucks the cock!
    Nice mixture of pleasure/pain, and when he cums, REALLY squeeze and grind 'em together!*eg*
    ...Ahh...Alas tho his muffled crys wouldnt be heard due to him eating her pussy...

BBP
    X
    You are truly FANTASTIC!!!
    Tremendous babe!!!

thanks for exist

Hi!

BBP
    X
    Not THAT is one seriously HOT scene!

I'm squirming in my chair, not because of the mental image of pain but because that description got me so excited I don't comfortably fit in my pants right now...