check the ballbusting updates here

Page 61 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Grabbing and squeezing

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whiz View Post
    Isn't this a thread for grabbing and squeezing testicles?

It seems to have lost its way. Here's some very swollen plums getting the treatment......
    Awsome post thanks for sharing.

The look on the girls face is superb

Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    How old are you ?
    Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I'm in my late 40s. Why do you ask?

She is so mean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02.jpg   13.jpg   15.jpg  

Registered Member
    I thought this thread would be appropriate to delurk. I have over the past years slowly got my wife up to a level of ball squeezing that is now pushing my level of tolerance up. She combines it with using a strap and flogger on my cock and balls.

It was a slow building up to this level and reading posts from those asking how to do it, patience, trust and feedback are important. In my case, my wife is a sub and I regularly spank her bottom and pussy. So she already was into the idea that pain and pleasure were a heady mix. The trick was to get her to enjoy reciprocating with some ball squeezing because she was submissively pleasuring me as I instructed. I still feel totally dominant in our sexual relationship. I understand that for many men, they like the femdom aspect.

We made small steps. Gentle fondling & squeezing led to "harder" requests from me. I guided her to pleasuring me and got past the "I don't want to hurt you" stage by showing that I was into the sensations. She has past those tentative stages and now really enjoys making me grunt and moan.

Like may women she thought that balls were fragile and a cock too sensitive to smack. I guess I am lucky in that we were certainly not vanilla in the first place, but I thought you might enjoy reading about a masochistic dominant man getting squeezed and slapped.

Big Supporter
    well at least you got her to build up to it many cant do this

I was just surfing a bit and I found a Japanese ballbusting video that took my breath away! It was three women who appeared dedicated to destroying the set of nuts a guy made available to them. I hope posting of links is permitted, because here is the link to the vid I found. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAA0C9BY

It's a huge file, over 48Megs in size, so don't click the link unless you have broadband capability. The download comes from a filesharing site that makes you input a code and then wait 45 seconds for the free download.

The video is 11+ minutes long and excellent resolution (although his genitals are blurred when visible), and I know for a fact that guy won't be getting up for a while. There may even be permanent damage because these women were NOT HOLDING BACK! The guy was tough, but a heel drop he takes at the 7 minute mark would have killed me, and he never made it back to his feet after that. Him being semi-conscious on the floor didn't stop the ball pummeling though...

I don't speak Japanese, but there's a point near the end of the video where the women are talking among themselves and it looks like they are wondering if they should get the guy medical help (he was semi-conscious on the floor).

Then apparently they decided not, and amazingly returned to prying his legs apart and swinging full strength punches and kicks at his balls again. I'm not ashamed to admit I couldn't handle that. If they had a safety word, he must have been incapable of using it at the end.

Unreal!

Thanks for sharing these, very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whiz View Post
    She is so mean

Wow...all I have to say is that if anyone knows the woman in the blue shirt and brown skirt, give her my information. I'd marry her in a heartbeat...especially if it meant getting that treatment every night!

Great pics!

These pics are looking great. I was wondering if she would ******** him and then let him lick her ass clean. Wouldn´t that be a great fantasy?

Registered Member
    ouch ouch ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Z-man View Post
    I was just surfing a bit and I found a Japanese ballbusting video that took my breath away! It was three women who appeared dedicated to destroying the set of nuts a guy made available to them. I hope posting of links is permitted, because here is the link to the vid I found. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAA0C9BY

It's a huge file, over 48Megs in size, so don't click the link unless you have broadband capability. The download comes from a filesharing site that makes you input a code and then wait 45 seconds for the free download.

The video is 11+ minutes long and excellent resolution (although his genitals are blurred when visible), and I know for a fact that guy won't be getting up for a while. There may even be permanent damage because these women were NOT HOLDING BACK! The guy was tough, but a heel drop he takes at the 7 minute mark would have killed me, and he never made it back to his feet after that. Him being semi-conscious on the floor didn't stop the ball pummeling though...
    Damn megaupload never works for me

Wink jg

Quote Originally Posted by nme6666 View Post
    Hands on technique
    ghj

Quote Originally Posted by agnetha View Post
    Hello,

Isn't this a good thread? I would think that getting a partner to squeeze is a good way to introduce bb, much more likely than kicking or kneeing.
    The pics are great (I especially like number 5). I find squeezing to be my favourite, most used bb and its much more satisfying than the kicking I have done recently. I can build up the pain/pleasure for my bf for as long as I like, and use my voice too so its a great all round experience for him. In the end though, there's nothing quite like having his smooth balls in my hand while they bunch up and pulse out their sperm

Aggie x

Seems like women like you are rare.

Big Supporter
    we're rare...I guess.

But we are out there....

BBP
    XX