check the ballbusting updates here

Page 88 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3242

Thread: Grabbing and squeezing

We are sharing this account as a couple....I guess I'll create my own to clarify...

Thought we signed up as MrsMrCrush.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I'd love to see my lover's beautiful balls being squeezed between plexi-glass plates. That would turn me on immensely! I can think of so many ways to keep him on the edge pf pain and pleasure. Licking, sucking, stroking..... tightening the clamp... being in total control..
    Here ya go! Mrs. Crush doing her thing to crush
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mrsCpress.jpg   bigpress1.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrush View Post
    We are sharing this account as a couple....I guess I'll create my own to clarify...

Thought we signed up as MrsMrCrush.
    I figured that, I was just joking.
    Just my opinion

Now I've my very own ID!

So from now on, MrsCrush is her and crush is me!

Tks,

crush

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crush View Post
    Now I've my very own ID!

So from now on, MrsCrush is her and crush is me!

Tks,

crush
    Well, welcome, nice to have you
    Just my opinion

amazing

my girlfriend and i were fooling around in my basement this morning and i told her to fool around with my balls. she was always hesitant to do anything to them because she didn't want to hurt them. i told her it was fine and instructed her with some light squeezing, i told her to squeeze harder and harder until i was in bliss. she was concerned about them and kept on asking if she was hurting them. i just said that it felt amazing and to keep on doing it. this continued while i was fingering her and we both loved every second of it. just felt the need to tell someone.

Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by dark_herc View Post
    my girlfriend and i were fooling around in my basement this morning and i told her to fool around with my balls. she was always hesitant to do anything to them because she didn't want to hurt them. i told her it was fine and instructed her with some light squeezing, i told her to squeeze harder and harder until i was in bliss. she was concerned about them and kept on asking if she was hurting them. i just said that it felt amazing and to keep on doing it. this continued while i was fingering her and we both loved every second of it. just felt the need to tell someone.
    Ah, good times. I can relate...
    Try to get some slapping next, start the same way, light taps that lead to hard wind-ups.

update

she did it again tonight. this time was even better. i keep telling her that i like it but i dont know if she knows i like the pain or if she just thinks it feels good in general for me. she said she was squeezing as hard as she could and i was in bliss. im going to have her single out the nuts next time, and then maybe move on to some hitting. but i have a question. should i risk it and tell her im into ballbusting or should i just keep quiet and not bring it up. we have been dating for a while so i dont know if i should or not.

Big Supporter
    It's generally unwise to treat what you like as the discrete set "ballbusting." Saying you're into it applies a label to yourself which may suggest to her some things which aren't necessarily true, or otherwise cause her to categorize you as "one of those guys who's into that," rather than just a guy who happens to like some thing which fall into that set.

Better to simply say what you like... and if she thinks it's weird, you can tell her that a lot of guys like it, and that they call it ballbusting. Make that explanation third person, not first person... "there exists a fetish and I'd like to try some of it" is a lot less scary than "I have a fetish."

That assumes you haven't done much of it before, and that you enjoy vanilla sex. If you can't get off without having your balls busted, you might as well just come out and say you have the fetish.

Also... how long you take to ease her into it depends largely on her sexual maturity, not yours. If she's new to the whole sex thing, or has only ever done vanilla and doesn't know much about fetishes, take it nice and slow. If she's done some freaky shit before and doesn't think anything of it, just say it upfront and save yourself the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    It's generally unwise to treat what you like as the discrete set "ballbusting." Saying you're into it applies a label to yourself which may suggest to her some things which aren't necessarily true, or otherwise cause her to categorize you as "one of those guys who's into that," rather than just a guy who happens to like some thing which fall into that set.

Better to simply say what you like... and if she thinks it's weird, you can tell her that a lot of guys like it, and that they call it ballbusting. Make that explanation third person, not first person... "there exists a fetish and I'd like to try some of it" is a lot less scary than "I have a fetish."

That assumes you haven't done much of it before, and that you enjoy vanilla sex. If you can't get off without having your balls busted, you might as well just come out and say you have the fetish.

Also... how long you take to ease her into it depends largely on her sexual maturity, not yours. If she's new to the whole sex thing, or has only ever done vanilla and doesn't know much about fetishes, take it nice and slow. If she's done some freaky shit before and doesn't think anything of it, just say it upfront and save yourself the trouble.
    I totally agree man. My gf found out the same way. Slowly. You don't want to scare them off.

good point

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post

thank you for your response, but im not going at it in a full on fetish way. i just tell her i like it when she does it. im not saying its the pain that gets me off, im saying that it feels good and thats it. she has not had much sexual exposure so its all new to her, but she seems to enjoy doing it because it makes me happy.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirus View Post
    A couple of photos of my favurite. A pretty girl with a guys balls firmly in her hand.
    cirus.

Good stuff

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirus View Post
    A couple of photos of my favurite. A pretty girl with a guys balls firmly in her hand.
    cirus.
    The first one is great, but then again, so is the second one!
    Just my opinion

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by metrocard2477 View Post
    Found This one

Excellent sexy post. hcs

Quote Originally Posted by hcs View Post
    Excellent sexy post. hcs
    This is one of my favorite photos. One of the first ones that got me really interested in ballbusting