check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Balls on a string

Quote Originally Posted by Marshman
    What does everybody else think?
    I'm with you and broken. Its only a penis pump and I cannot see why it should cause offence Maybe it would help if squeezemyballsplease (and Sharon) explained why it offends them and is inappropriate for the forum. Hopefully, we can then agree to differ or wotever and move on.

Just for clarification the pic that was originally posted was none other than the famous Bathtub Girl pic. Unfortunately for me I saw the post before it got edited. I don't know what is at the link thats there now... you couldn't pay me to click on it... but thats what was there before.

I saw the pic as posted and saw what the link now leads to i.e. Lady Sonia, a vacuum pump and a guy with restricted nuts. Broken obviously saw the same. The picture was directly linked to. My first thoughts are that the pic on the site linked to changed but I feel this is unlikely as it has now changed back. Thus, I’m left with just one conclusion: The picture linked to is different depending on your IP address.
    Is this possible? There is nothing offensive about that picture from here.

What did other people see?

Angry webmasters offen intentionally "break" links when people link images off their servers rather than move them.

The Lady was obviously angered that the picture was linked and changed it to something inappropriate, then back.

T.B.

Quote Originally Posted by toybag_cellphone
    Angry webmasters offen intentionally "break" links when people link images off their servers rather than move them.

The Lady was obviously angered that the picture was linked and changed it to something inappropriate, then back.

T.B.
    Thanks T.B. that probably explains things. You see a different image depending on when you look. I'm still curious to know what the picture looked like that made everybody sick?

Quote Originally Posted by SIL
    Thanks T.B. that probably explains things. You see a different image depending on when you look. I'm still curious to know what the picture looked like that made everybody sick?
    It was the infamous "tub girl" image. Google it if you dare, but I *really* suggest you don't. Very very disgusting and not at all erotic. I mean it, you *don't* want to see it!

Unhappy Sorry

Hello everybody,
    I sorry if I cause problem. I just link to Lady Sonia foto. I do not think it offensive and the man had balls tied. I dont know that webmasters do these things. I dont know that they can see a link. I never see the tub girl I am very sorry. I just try to be a good member. I will not post no more
    Byebye,
    Foamasi

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by broken
    Off topic? Maybe. But, cripes, it's just a penis pump. I can hardly see what's disgusting about that.
    the pic you see NOW isn't the same you saw BEFORE the editing
    by LOVELY Sharon
    or whoever else did that....
    there is nothing wrong with Lady Sonja (OFF COURSE NOT), nor with the tied balls, nor with the pump. not at all.
    The pic I saw WAS the tub girl and I NEVER want to see that again.
    it had these words on it :"and what is your disfunction?"
    just to prove my words. must have been changed two hours after my post, which is a very quick reaction by Sharon , because the posters from then on saw a different and absolutely on topic pic....
    Last edited by squeezemyballsplease; 11-30-2005 at 02:46 PM. Reason: poor knowledge of the englich language

Sorry squeezemyballsplease.I link to lady Sonia. Maybe she get pissed off and change foto I never see tub girl.

You didn't miss anything edifying!

I see. Never mind, then.

Registered Member
    This has happened on another site. There's now some clever code around to stop people linking to images on one website from another, by displaying a diifferent image to the expected one.

Foamasi was just unfortunate to be caught out by this, and I doubt intended the bathtub girl to be displayed. I suspect he will not be the last either!

Big Supporter
    no matter what....
    let's go on with pics and discussions of what is our fetish

It seems like a long time since there's been a photo in this thread. These balls are not 'tied' as such but I think the photo can still count as being 'on topic'.