check the ballbusting updates here

Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Balls on a string

Registered Member

great thread

I love tied balls and cock. My favorite is when the Mistress tied and gagged the victim and wank him. Anybody get something like that in video?
    Thanks to all of you for your work,

needling balls

Quote Originally Posted by benderboy View Post
    Before I got married, a previous girlfriend was really into "needling", and I got a lot of experience as a result. She used everything from sewing needles to dressmaker’s pins (which are long and not all that sharp). My guess is that my nuts got penetrated by about 80 or so of these and suffered no apparent ill effects. Although the longest pins penetrated nearly all the way through the ball, we never got to the point of a complete skewering, although we talked about it and actually bought steel meat skewers. I still have those and my wife and I have recently talked about trying it.
    It goes without saying that the sanitary conditions seen in some of the vids are terrible and will most likely lead to an infection, so don’t use them as any sort of guide. Also, when you’ve had your nuts penetrated by pins, etc. they’re really going to hurt for a couple days after, and I’d plan for not doing an lot of moving around during that period.

thank you, great to read your posting.

its very stimulating to talk with my girlfriend about pinned balls. we had seen some pictures with colored pins pushed into properly bound balls, and she loves these pictures as well as some balls skewered by long hatpins. (she doesnt like gauge needles.)
    but unfortunately videos of such extreme ballplay are very rare - and up to now she does not trust to try doing this herself with mine.

can you tell more about what she or you like more. the sharp ones are more easer to push inside. (I tried it with an accupunctur needle by myself). but ... a steel meat skrewer ... what an idea!

everyone: please post more good pics and video links, thanks - and be careful!

You Rock

Great pics...had me squirming!

Quote Originally Posted by dclett View Post
    And I'm spent!

First Try

I'm new here and trying to figure out how to post pics...I hope this works...and that they haven't been posted before.
    Last edited by lustloss; 02-05-2007 at 11:59 PM.

Registered Member

Hi Everybody

WOW! Great picutes! Thank you dudes

great machine

Quote Originally Posted by lustloss View Post
    I'm new here and trying to figure out how to post pics...I hope this works...and that they haven't been posted before.
    the 4. pic ... never seen before - thanks

Lady Sonia

Quote Originally Posted by Dualing Banjo View Post
    Our Sonia was well fit a decade ago
    Dude,
    Do you have any more pictures featuring Lady Sonia?

I know she's a more mature sort of lady, but man she is fit.

If I was still 20 & my mother had a close friend like her, she would be the type of female friend of the family who you like to have secretly invite you round to her house so she could tie you up & give you nuts a good racking LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Keo77 View Post
    Dude,
    Do you have any more pictures featuring Lady Sonia?

I know she's a more mature sort of lady, but man she is fit.

If I was still 20 & my mother had a close friend like her, she would be the type of female friend of the family who you like to have secretly invite you round to her house so she could tie you up & give you nuts a good racking LOL

Here are a few manips of her going one step further than she usually goes that I did a while ago.
    Last edited by cutponies; 10-24-2006 at 01:58 PM.

well done cutponies. This is some good quality femdom here: http://nobullhardcore.com/tgp/askjol...om-p60103.html

Quote Originally Posted by pudel View Post
    thank you, great to read your posting.

its very stimulating to talk with my girlfriend about pinned balls. we had seen some pictures with colored pins pushed into properly bound balls, and she loves these pictures as well as some balls skewered by long hatpins. (she doesnt like gauge needles.)
    but unfortunately videos of such extreme ballplay are very rare - and up to now she does not trust to try doing this herself with mine.

can you tell more about what she or you like more. the sharp ones are more easer to push inside. (I tried it with an accupunctur needle by myself). but ... a steel meat skrewer ... what an idea!

everyone: please post more good pics and video links, thanks - and be careful!
    The last good video I saw of balls getting stuck was a long time ago, but it was very extreme and involved dozens of dressmaker's pins. Obviously, short, thick needles are going to hurt a lot more than long, very thin sharp ones will, since most of the sensation happens right before or after entry. The needles from hypos are actually like a blade at the tip, so they cut an entry point very easily. Well, they’re made to enter the skin with a minimum of discomfort, so that’s all you can expect from them. The impression I get from watching hatpins in action is that they’re too flexible to control, but I’ve never seen a hatpin in person (why do they still have them?) so I don’t know for sure. The steel meat skewers are really pretty scary looking, and you’d have to be pretty daring to actually try using them. They are very rigid though, and would certainly get the job done.

Cause Fire is the Devil's Only Friend

That's hot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fdbbFire1b.jpg   fdbbFire1c.jpg  
    Last edited by lustloss; 11-03-2007 at 09:41 PM.

Supreme Poster

balls-trapped.jpg

balls-trapped.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails balls-trapped.jpg  

Balls on a String

Probably an old one, but I like it.
    Last edited by lustloss; 11-03-2007 at 09:39 PM.

post 446

Love the second picture. Any more from this scene?

Silvia

Quote Originally Posted by lustloss View Post
    That's hot!
    Would love these ones, eh!