hi to all of u.
its really great to be a part of this forum. this hosts a lot of quality stuff that is not found anywhere. ( if anyone knows anyother location where we can find such good clips , pics, stories and discussions do tell me: thanks )
i am a great fan of whole range of CBT.. and ball busting attracts me very much. so i am extremely thankful to all u who post such good matter on ball busting.
anyhow here i have few queries. and i hope u people will not mind it. first let me take up the issues of male busting balls of other male or a couple busting balls of a male sub. very often here we see links of stories at eunuch archives. there we have lots of stories where a male master busts balls of male sub or a dom couple does cbt on a sub. but this has not been reflected here. i wana know if others who visit this forum also have this feeling or here no one is interested in this kind of a thing. or perhaps would the moderators of this forum would allow anyone posting stuff that deals with a ball busting by male master or a dom couple.
second comes the issue of a vedio posted by cowboy that shows a mistress kneeing a balls of a slave tied and she does it fiercely. she has blood all over her knee. that vid was really exciting. but i have few reservations. please i am in no way discouraging those two ....hats off to that lady and to that slave who such gracefully took that severe beeting. if anyone have seen that full video i will be thankful if he or she could narrate to me the details of what was before and after that clip..what the lady did after that beeting and what the slve did. plus is there anyone who could post more clips from that movie. i wll be thankful for that too. now comes reservations of mine ...i mean to say how could one survive such a beating that draws such a blood from most delicate part of a male body. plus all the knees produce same level and tone of voice...which also is amazing...please i reiterate that in no way i wana be disrespectful to those two...who ever they are i respect them and salute them ....but i want to be informative about this thats why i am writing this all..

third is the issue i wana point out that here we have clips in a thred named i think Julie's fetishes...there we have clips that shows female nipples being nailed to wooden boards. i wana ask that as far as the nailing and piercing is concerned we dont here have that quality stuff with regard to male ball sac. so can we hope to see and read stories about nailing and piercing of ball sac.
excuse me for bad english and i once again appologise if i sounded bit critical...hope u people will reply soon...thanks to all of u