check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: the sound his balls make when they go 'pop'

One word from Agnetha is worth a thousand of these lame pics in the other posts. "Look! A blonde AND a bunette!" "His balls are tied up in this one!" "What's she doing with that knife? (And the ridiculous outfit?)"

The side of, shall we say, smut that Agnetha understands which seems to elude so many is that eroticism happens in the brain (not in the eyes, although males are reportedly found to be more sensitive to visual input -- whatever, the eroticism still happens in the mind, not in the eyeballs). Her descriptionss are of actual events, and trying to get under the psychology of a guy (a guy who is probably the eny of many an hombre here). Makes one word from Aggie worth a thousand pics.

"Look! She's tied his nuts to a bulldozer!" "In this one, she's got him right where she wants him!" "Check this -- sucks head and balls!" Sheesh, who cares? I can see any of that stuff by looking down. (Well, okay, no woman has tied my balls to a bulldozer, and I am pretty lucky so far.)

Pants off to Aggie -- er, HATS, I mean! Hats off to Aggie! Yeah, that's what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by agnetha
    Hello,

and after an evening clubbing with my man, he has gone to bed so I hope this post makes some sense...

and I must say that this thread has had me interested for a while. I've always focussed on the balls as a pair although each will have received a good amount of attention during a session. I had supposed that the pain has been to some degree divided between them and my man has not been aware that one or other testicle could be been the target of my affections, as I have not thought of things this way.

BUT,,, how the little things make a difference ! Following the recent kicks that I have done (see the competetive touch etc posts), he has had one ball (the left sometimes, the right the others) which is a bit more sore than the other. I have concentrated my ball busting on this sore ball with less force than usual but have made more use of teasing and aggression in my voice to let him know just what I could do to his (very slightly) damaged manhood. I'll whisper to him that even afterwards he'd still have one good ball left for me. It does make him flinch and squirm around when I hold or crush it and say that the (painful) ball is smaller than the other, so he won't need it so much, or that his pain free testicle looks so nice and full that I'd better leave it alone until I want his sperm.
    His pain threshold seems lower and I can, through a good squeeze or 3 and a long slow suck and spit out, easily have him pleading for me to take the other one, which I find a huge turn on. Buy focussing on the one testicle I've found I can make him plead a lot more and thus make him open to this base side of himself, and I find this very sexual.
    I don't know why, perhaps its just his thinking that "there's always the other one" or its just a temorary escape from the pain, but his sexual urge is very strong when I finish the ball busting and bring him to orgasm with my mouth or hands. When I tell him to come and that I want both balls when he ejecutates, and put my hands around them, he almost faints with the experience. I do find it so beautiful and often let him come on my breasts. That way we can both see his sperm and I always tell him how much there is and how good his balls must be.

Its late, time for bed, Agnetha xx
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Big Supporter
    Hello Trouble,

and I'm glad you enjoyed my post. I wasn't sure how coherent it was !

Threre do seem to be a lot of files shared at the moment and very very few do anything for me. Still, there are more posts now with people saying they enjoy these images and I can hope that more members will share what, if any, real ballbusting experiences they have had.

Aggie x

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by agnetha
    Hello Trouble,

and I'm glad you enjoyed my post. I wasn't sure how coherent it was !

Threre do seem to be a lot of files shared at the moment and very very few do anything for me. Still, there are more posts now with people saying they enjoy these images and I can hope that more members will share what, if any, real ballbusting experiences they have had.

Aggie x
    when I read your posts and public profile...
    THIS is exactly what I'm hooked to....
    SIGH.... what else can I say?
    yours in the sense of smooth ladies hands on hard tied balls...

I enjoyed your post also. Reading about real thoughts and experiences is most stimulating. I should write more about mine, but I'm not sure which thread to use. Maybe Trouble can tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by ridgel1n9
    I enjoyed your post also. Reading about real thoughts and experiences is most stimulating. I should write more about mine, but I'm not sure which thread to use. Maybe Trouble can tell me?
    Oh, NOW you've done it -- just for that, I am NEVER going to post another vitriol-laden, snarky, broadly-aimed criticism of All Things Not Trouble. Sure, sure, right NOW you're thinking, "Cool. Trouble says he's going to be nice from now on." But the guilt! My God, man, what about the guilt?!? When you wake up at three in the morning in a cold sweat thinking, "I... I... took away the one pleasure Trouble has in life... making a complete ass of himself. Oh, Lord, what have I DONE?!?", THEN how are you going to face yourself in the mirror? Ah-HA!! Didn't think this one through, did you?

I think the topic has been brought up before (real BB); I'll look for one of those threads and try to revivie it. If I can't find one of them, I'll start a new thread on the topic.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Registered Member
    sec post all about Aggie

God, i had to comment it! Agnetha your writing is truely inspiring and do bring visions into the mind! I havent read something like that in months.. Its good to have someone like you sharing your experiences, your man sure got his balls in good hands!

Its been a while I havnet got my balls hurt, but Im looking to meet an bb partner of mine, hopefully i will write some more experiences of myself in here for you all to read!

Big Supporter
    Hello aemrcl,

and I am pleased that you like my latest update. I have tried to keep my posts as a loose diary of my experiences, especially in the last few months when my man has been getting more into ballbusting as part of our sexual activities.
    Also, there are a number of old posts that I did by way of introduction
    although I think you will need to search the archive for them.

Agnetha x

Quote Originally Posted by DVant
    You mean this one... http://rapidshare.de/files/7484914/bullcast.mpg.html

It's also one of my favs... the girl is just too cute.
    Glee. That is all.

Big Supporter
    Trouble betng nice? Now I know we'll have a white Christmas in July.

Old Geezers never die, they just smell that way.

Merry Christmas to Trouble and his lonesome 'nads.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I know of a gal who will film videos of her **********, crushing, stomping, kicking balls of an animal that is about to be slaughtered. I inquired once just to see and she has no problem with it. It sounded as if a guy would be her first choice but it's hard to find volunteers.
    Just who is this girl? Does she post these kinds of things on the Internet???

Supreme Poster
    Hi,
    just because I am curious...
    Some time ago I read in a Forum of a girl who crushed (popped) one testicle in a cbt session. She told, that it was not intentional, but that she pointed the testicles with her heels for a prolonged time with almost her full weight and then suddenly one popped. I just can't remember where I read about that, and I can not tell you of my own experience, since I actually never broke a human testicle.
    But I am still looking for experiences

Big Supporter
    I read that posting, too. But can't remember. I think it was a german ballbusting forum. But I think she didn't said that it made some noise, the man just screamed very loud. I'm not sure if it was a permanent damage or not

me too

I read that post, i think it was in one or several of the yahoo ballbusting forums. She said it was exciting, that she was scared at first, and ran and got him ice. I think she may have said he passed out, but i definitely she said he was very nice about it, imagine that, what women would ever think she could actually rupture a mans testicle by stepping on it and then have him say, "no really dont worry about it"

Supreme Poster
    Yes, exactly this was it. She told he passed out and she brought him some ice.
    She was worried because he would hate her now, but he didn't. He loved her.
    What a nice story. If we would only knew her we could ask her if it made some noise....
    Or we just have to try.

I dont know

Im not so sure he "loved her" I dont think they were in a serious relationship, or not heading towards marriage anyway, I think they ended upjust still friends but yeah great story, seemed very true.