check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the sound his balls make when they go 'pop'

the sound his balls make when they go 'pop'

when i first explored ballbusting on the internet i remember coming across some 'pop' stories, but i cant remember where it is....does anyone know
    or would someone like to submit a story that culminates with a mans balls being popped.
    i suppose this scenario is such a turn on because it is the distilation of the womans 'triumph' down to a single intensified sound which
    you can synchronise your own orgasm with.
    i love to visualise her with a smug triumphant look on her face.
    this is a scenario that someone really ought to try to do as an audio file.
    someone with skills in sound recording would be able to do some awesome sound effects.
    would anyone care to suggest scenarios they would like for a pop story.

i have always been turned on by the thought of a cruel rich white slave owning girl, mercilessly ballbusting her defenceless slave.

i like the idea of a wicked stepmother ballbusting her step-son.

a teacher ballbusting a shy gentle male pupil.

teasing and humiliating female prison guerds ballbusting male prisoners.

My current lover is actually very interested in this; When we first started dating, after a good shag she held my balls in her hand, fiddled around a bit, squeezed lightly and said, "It sounds really bad, but everytime I hold a man's balls in my hand, I want to squeeze them till they rupture....I just want to see how it would feel." Apparently she has said this to many a male lover, and was even once kicked out of bed for saying it...I revealed my "fetish" to her shortly thereafter, and she now knows that it takes a lot more to break 'em than she imagined, though I'm sure she could manage if she really tried!
    That's a good idea; I wonder what the proper foley technique for popping testicles is..maybe micing up grapes and smooshing them in a bag? For those who don't know, foley is the art of making sound effects with physical objecct, like punching a watermelon for someone getting clocked in the head, etc.. a common way of generating sound effects for film.
    Your focus on the audio aspect of our kink is very interesting to me....Have you ever wondered why you have that particular focus?
    One my most common fantasies that is played out in the "blue movie theater of my mind" in manifold permutations is that of a mistaken identity, where a woman mistakes me for a ****** or sex offender (I just happen to look exactly like him, ha), or someone who grabbed their ass at a club,and I am subsequently *********, tortured, kicked in the balls, etc....
    Try that one on for a story perhaps.

Well... how about a lamb or a pig's testicles for "foley" (you can get them at a farm, a butcher shop or a meat market)??
    I read SadisticSara was a veterinary assistant, maybe she can suggest which animal has the closer resemblance in size to human testicles... (BTW it would be cool to know?)

Hope this can be done an posted some day... how about a VIDEO too while doing it??

Big Supporter

Would it actually produce any noise?

I'm not a physician, but I seriously doubt crushing a ball until it ruptures would actually make any "audible pop" as some writers pretend. Even if balls seem hard (and big and heavy, of course!), they are of a soft stuff, not at all like a bone for instance. And they are in a bag, which should absorb any possible noise.

Nethertheless, I must confess this is only a guess, no g/f has (until now!)ruptured one of my balls. We have a rule that She stops if I pass out, which has happened a couple of times, and has happened before anything was broken.

Sorry to disappoint but I have to agree with crushee.
    'Popping’ a testicle is no more likely to produce noise than standing on an unripe tomato or some such. There are a bunch of good popping stories listed at www.eunuch.org.
    T
    Currently trying to be less Trouble than Trouble

Big Supporter
    Maybe you mean Number1's site. There are many storys specially with popping balls

http://web.archive.org/web/200411170...ethepitch.com/

I know of a gal who will film videos of her **********, crushing, stomping, kicking balls of an animal that is about to be slaughtered. I inquired once just to see and she has no problem with it. It sounded as if a guy would be her first choice but it's hard to find volunteers.

Big Supporter
    Its barbarous to kick an animal in the balls and film that for others to be sexual excited

Quote Originally Posted by Dereknor
    Its barbarous to kick an animal in the balls and film that for others to be sexual excited
    Yes, but women... Well, let's just say we all KNOW how they ARE. (Or, at least, we know how some are and extrapolate to the rest... I think they take offense at that, but you KNOW how they ARE about taking offense at everything.)
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Dear Dereknor,
    I couldn’t agree more (and barbarous is an excellent word to use). Where an animal is involved there is no prospect of consent. Thus, it is just pure evil. If the authorities become aware of her videos I hope they lock her away for a very long time (with Trouble as her cellmate ).

Quote Originally Posted by A Rill
    If the authorities become aware of her videos I hope they lock her away for a very long time (with Trouble as her cellmate ).
    Better: just give her my address. Leave the authorities out of it, she and I will take care of things. Ahem.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Yeah, I'd feel pretty icky watching someone torture an animal....My compassionate side would overcome the depraved libertine pervert within....The inner de Sade kowtowing to the inner mother teresa....Which despite the power exchange is not very hot.
    Though, considering livestock are ********* all the time, generally without anaesthetic, filming a woman doing it wouldn't be going out of the way, and wouldn't cause the animal any more suffering than it would otherwise (and judging from videos of livestock ********** that DO exist, I'd say that the suffering is signifigant). From the perspective of the animal, whether or not humans are watching it being ********* or not is unlikely to be of consideration.
    But prolonging it or causing the animal greater pain for sexual reasons is not kosher (literally or figuratively) .
    There was a video circulating for awhile that I had at one point but lost....It was a clip of a girl ********** a bull on some documentary about women being taught ranching skills...The details are fuzzy, but she gleefully and disturbingly described putting the animals testicles in the castrator and pinching down, demonstrating with the instrument in her hand, then threatening the camera man, "if you mess with me, I'll do it to you."
    All moral discussions aside, I found that quite hot.

Big Supporter
    I am totally with Dereknor and A Rill. There is no justification in torturing any animal in any way for sexual gratification of self or others, it is evil.

Agnetha

Hi Aggie,
    I’m glad you agree. You’d be pretty sick otherwise.

I have an experiment for you:
    Restrain yer bf and show him the pics in the ********** thread at http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=161 tell him how you’ve learned that testicles can take far more abuse without permanent damage than you’d previously realised. Suggest it turns you on.
    Tell us about his reaction (I’d be scared shitless but I'd get off on the memory later).
    Andy

Big Supporter
    Hi, and no.

Aggie