check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the sound his balls make when they go 'pop'

Hi Aggie,
    I never realised that you were such a regular visitor here. I’m curious as to whether your bf knows that you participate in this forum?
    CB

Falling female input

Aggie’s about the only gurl left here now

Julie’s obviously found summit better to do and we haven’t been visited by Evilgirl for a while.

Admittedly, there’s the odd one-off post from new members that ‘claim’ not to have a Y chromosome.

I’m not sure what can be done to rectify the situation. Do you have any ideas Aggie? Which bits here interest you most?
    As a woman, was this place more appealing when there was a high degree of input from Sara? I think Sharon's simply too busy to put in her level of input.

Sorry to ramble on just please stay with us!

Oh and to stick to topic: I doubt they would make a noise. They'd certainly make a mess though

Big Supporter

not "hearing" but "feeling" the ball pop

Even if crushing (or cracking!) a ball does not produce an audible sound (apart from the sub's yellings!), it must induce a specific feeling in the fingers.
    What do the Ladies feel when they actually break a all. Can anyone describe the physical (not mental) sensations they have in the hand. How does a ball "crack"? Can one feel a sudden rupture? Can two or several parts be felt separately in the scrotum?
    Ladies answers would be appreciated... although They make Themselves a bit rare!

I doubt and of the small double X brigade we have here have ever actually ‘popped’ a ball. Evilgirl’s yer best bet though as she appears to be the most sadistic of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by anatinus
    There was a video circulating for awhile that I had at one point but lost....It was a clip of a girl ********** a bull on some documentary about women being taught ranching skills...The details are fuzzy, but she gleefully and disturbingly described putting the animals testicles in the castrator and pinching down, demonstrating with the instrument in her hand, then threatening the camera man, "if you mess with me, I'll do it to you."
    All moral discussions aside, I found that quite hot.
    You mean this one... http://rapidshare.de/files/7484914/bullcast.mpg.html

It's also one of my favs... the girl is just too cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dereknor
    Its barbarous to kick an animal in the balls and film that for others to be sexual excited
    The animal can't feel it, it's dead. It is a little gruesome though. As for live animals, I agree. That goes for humans too if they are undeserving or nonconsenting. Anyway, just thought I would post it, didn't mean to kill this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I know of a gal who will film videos of her **********, crushing, stomping, kicking balls of an animal that is about to be slaughtered.
    FYI: About to be slaughtered = ALIVE!

My thoughts exactly Chewbally. Lets run it by again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I know of a gal who will film videos of her **********, crushing, stomping, kicking balls of an animal that is about to be slaughtered. I inquired once just to see and she has no problem with it. It sounded as if a guy would be her first choice but it's hard to find volunteers.
    Not only is she doing it to an animal that’s ‘about to be slaughtered’ but she can’t find dead human volunteers!

Please explain Magnum. Are the animals ‘about to be slaughtered’ as you said or have they been slaughtered?

Sort of reminds me of a video that circulated a few years ago, where there's a lady crushing a live mice with her sharp heels. Anyone remember this one??
    This actually went to congress (in the US) and got forbidden to continue, at least in States, dont know about other countries.
    Though I have seen other videos after that where crushing crabs takes place (guess they don't qualify as animals).
    Anyway take a look by your self and see if suits your "fetishness": http://www.chloecreations.com/cart/c...hwithchloe.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Dualing Banjo
    I doubt and of the small double X brigade we have here have ever actually ‘popped’ a ball. Evilgirl’s yer best bet though as she appears to be the most sadistic of the bunch.
    Thank you for the compliment However I have never gone so far as to "pop" a testicle. I will admit the thought it arousing, but it's really more fantasy. This is probably why I'm following this thread. There was probably a time in my life maybe late teens early twenties when I would have loved to try popping, but I must say that time probably has past since at my older wiser age I actually think about consequences of my actions. However there is no consequence for thinking about it . My best guess is that the balls would make a soft squish, maybe expolding into a gelatin like substance inside the sack. Well that's my best guess and as I have proven before I really don't know as much about the male anatomy as I pretend to, so I'm probably wrong.

Oh yeah it's nice to know that I've been missed........at least by someone.

evilgrl

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl
    Oh yeah it's nice to know that I've been missed........at least by someone.

evilgrl
    You were missed by everybody. Except for Trouble, of course, who is the rule to every exception.

With regard to squishing testicles to gelatinous ooze, I disagree somewhat. Let's say that a 19-year-old EvilGrl were being harrassed by a certain Trouble who is very persistent about getting his hands on your deposits of adipose tissue (by which I mean your knockers). Being that said EvilGrl would be less inclined to think about consequences, and being that Trouble never did and still doesn't give a second thought to anything, let us hypothesize that my grapefruit get caught perfectly by your knee; they fail to squirm out of the way and tremendous force slams them against the public bone.

What should happen is that the tightly packed tubing inside one or both testicles should erupt out of one side (the side that leads out to the vas deferens and such), with the small tubing inside the testicle jamming into the larger tubing that conducts the swimmers, ripping the tubing to shreds.

I have some idea of the noise that this would make; I have a friend whose breasts I have crushed against my chest until they suddenly made a snapping noise and collapsed. She looked somewhat distressed, which I attributed to embarrassment, and let her go. The first time I did this I thought, "Golly, I didn't know boobs did that!" So, months later, she got a hug like that a second time. She shoved me away and explained that she had implants; my bad. I bring this up because, implanted bag or internal organ, it is possible to get something inside another person's body to make an audible sound when you put enough pressure on it.

Would rupturing balls be audible? Yes, but it is very uncertain whether they would be audible in the sense that EvilGrl would get to hear it (certainly not over my whimpering and wheezing). As to the gelatinous state: that would certainly take several kicks/stomps. Testicles are designed to avoid damage, first, and to withstand damage, second (and to leave the owner of the balls in question with a prolonged state of suffering so that he is less careless about going after 19-year-old EvilGrl's adipose tissue); there is nothing from a hard blow with a knee, crowbar, etc., that would tend to cause the "walls" of the testicle (the hard gristle covering) to break; it's the stuff inside those walls that would break. The covering of the kuh-jillion little tubules is tough stuff, and it would just collapse like a bag as repeated stomps to the groin turn the tubey shit to the desired gelatinous state.

Cowper's gland would break and get mulched easily; the seminal vesicles would break; the epididymis would break easily (as often as I have sex, it's a wonder mine haven't broken all on their own!); the tubes inside the guy's nuts would break if you tried really, really hard and got incredibly lucky; there's all kinds of associated tubes and cords and fibrous sheaths n' stuff that would break; but breaking the outer covering of the nut? I don't see it, not without something sharp.

Of course, this would never happen, but only because we cannot return EvilGrl to 19. >
    Last edited by Trouble; 11-12-2005 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Look at all those typos! Damn!
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

Big Supporter
    *lough* I think most guys here are really turned on when you say, that the tought is arousing for you, evilgrl

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    You were missed by everybody.
    What should happen is that the tightly packed tubing inside one or both testicles should erupt out of one side (the side that leads out to the vas deferens and such), with the small tubing inside the testicle jamming into the larger tubing that conducts the swimmers, ripping the tubing to shreds.
    Sounds absolutely delightful.

evilgrl

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl
    Sounds absolutely delightful.

evilgrl
    Um... Marry me?
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

I wonder what it would be like for the girl when she squeezes the ball and it goes "pop". She could probably feel it in her hand. Hey, maybe this is why we have two balls so evilgrl could try it on one of them :-).