check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the sound his balls make when they go 'pop'

Quote Originally Posted by hardballs
    I wonder what it would be like for the girl when she squeezes the ball and it goes "pop". She could probably feel it in her hand. Hey, maybe this is why we have two balls so evilgrl could try it on one of them :-).
    Interesting, this has always been my philosophy as well. "Hey you've got two balls so what if I broke just one?" Now the sack will look a little strange with only one left, but that's what pants are for.

evilgrl

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl
    Thank you for the compliment However I have never gone so far as to "pop" a testicle. I will admit the thought it arousing, but it's really more fantasy.
    I love Evilgrl

Let's hear more.
    Banjo

PS. How old are you now? and how many balls have you busted?

... There was probably a time in my life maybe late teens early twenties when I would have loved to try popping, but I must say that time probably has past since at my older wiser age I actually think about consequences of my actions...
    What!!!? ... where is that passion and enthusiasm now??

Anyway, there's a share of wisdom: "try late teens early twenties babes for a meaner ball popping experience" ...... Ouch!!!

Will it be possible to know your current age range, just for the sake of science and research??

Quote Originally Posted by Dualing Banjo
    [size=6]

PS. How old are you now? and how many balls have you busted?

Current age 25, so not over the hill just yet.

evilgrl

Ohh, 25 just like me. 25 is not an age where it is too late to do some crazy stuff :-). Well it is maybe too early for me to loose a nut ... but what can I say it is a nice fantasy.

There's no such thing as "an age where it is too late to do some crazy stuff". Any limitations like that are purely in your mind. (Unless you are talking about some activity that you can get away with as a juvenile offender but would go to jail for as an adult. Jail is not in purely your mind.)

Tamakeri, yes i know i was just trying to provoke evilgrl a little bit.

Current age 25, so not over the hill just yet.

evilgrl
    Mademoiselle EvilGirl,

By the power invested in me, through years of perversion, I solemnly declare you: Still IN your early twenties ...from now on, and until your 30th birthday.

So please, do not hesitate to follow your impluses.

Well, since I can't get ahold of her I will assume it's dead although it does get me to thinking maybe not. It sounded to me that the ********** was done and then various things were done with the testes afterwards. I don't think it was one animal, I think it was like a production line. I have been to a slaughter house and there ain't much time for ballbusting while still attached if you know what I mean. Who knows though, I didn't really think to ask and she didn't talk much. I think it was some farm gal that did alot of ********** (remember Sarah) and liked to play with the balls afterwards. I grew up in farm country and in 4H gals (and guys) used their teeth to ******** sheep (I'm being very serious) and every now and then a "ball" fight would break out (throwing them at each other), the gals were the worst offenders. Anyway, that was my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Rill
    My thoughts exactly Chewbally. Lets run it by again:Not only is she doing it to an animal that’s ‘about to be slaughtered’ but she can’t find dead human volunteers!

Please explain Magnum. Are the animals ‘about to be slaughtered’ as you said or have they been slaughtered?

Registered Member
    if i found the right girl, i must just let her pop one of em... not until then tho.

This has been an ongoing discussion between my girlfriend and I. Whenever she gets into the ballbusting mode (her favorite is squeezing) she talks alot about wanting to pop them for good, wants to know how it would really feel like, that sort of thing. On a few occasions, she really wanted to and would have if I let her...despite the fact that it was my own fantasy as well I had to eventually tell her not to do it yet.

We agreed that she would do it SOMETIME in our life, presuming we stay together. One ball crushed at a significant point ( 3 year anniversary or something major and far down the road), and the other one to be crushed far beyond that, when we're done with the prospect of kids (or, perhaps if something really bad happened and it had to be made up to her). At any rate, I don't have health insurance right now so it definetely won't be anytime before that.

You may want to wait a little longer than your 3 year anniversary. That isn't very long. Have her go buy some mountain oysters and pop those, or maybe some grapes or something when your doing the ballbusting. Who knows, maybe it would satisfy thst craving for a while.

Banned
    wowwowwow
    wow

Take It 25 Years Not 3 Are You Daft

Big Supporter
    Hello,

and after an evening clubbing with my man, he has gone to bed so I hope this post makes some sense...

and I must say that this thread has had me interested for a while. I've always focussed on the balls as a pair although each will have received a good amount of attention during a session. I had supposed that the pain has been to some degree divided between them and my man has not been aware that one or other testicle could be been the target of my affections, as I have not thought of things this way.

BUT,,, how the little things make a difference ! Following the recent kicks that I have done (see the competetive touch etc posts), he has had one ball (the left sometimes, the right the others) which is a bit more sore than the other. I have concentrated my ball busting on this sore ball with less force than usual but have made more use of teasing and aggression in my voice to let him know just what I could do to his (very slightly) damaged manhood. I'll whisper to him that even afterwards he'd still have one good ball left for me. It does make him flinch and squirm around when I hold or crush it and say that the (painful) ball is smaller than the other, so he won't need it so much, or that his pain free testicle looks so nice and full that I'd better leave it alone until I want his sperm.
    His pain threshold seems lower and I can, through a good squeeze or 3 and a long slow suck and spit out, easily have him pleading for me to take the other one, which I find a huge turn on. Buy focussing on the one testicle I've found I can make him plead a lot more and thus make him open to this base side of himself, and I find this very sexual.
    I don't know why, perhaps its just his thinking that "there's always the other one" or its just a temorary escape from the pain, but his sexual urge is very strong when I finish the ball busting and bring him to orgasm with my mouth or hands. When I tell him to come and that I want both balls when he ejecutates, and put my hands around them, he almost faints with the experience. I do find it so beautiful and often let him come on my breasts. That way we can both see his sperm and I always tell him how much there is and how good his balls must be.

Its late, time for bed, Agnetha xx