check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: the sound his balls make when they go 'pop'

Arrow Where Are They?

"I know of a gal who will film videos of her **********, crushing, stomping, kicking balls of an animal that is about to be slaughtered. I inquired once just to see and she has no problem with it. It sounded as if a guy would be her first choice but it's hard to find volunteers."

I've checked, and searched and have never found a woman interested or willing to ******** a guy. I've seen pictures of woman about to but assume those are just pictures of play and no ********** is actually done. Does anyone know of any woman that has or wants to do a guy

If you keep searching you will find someone.

Quote Originally Posted by A Rill
    Dear Dereknor,
    I couldn’t agree more (and barbarous is an excellent word to use). Where an animal is involved there is no prospect of consent. Thus, it is just pure evil. If the authorities become aware of her videos I hope they lock her away for a very long time (with Trouble as her cellmate ).
    No problem. We just need to find a sheep that's into bb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Farknocker
    No problem. We just need to find a sheep that's into bb.
    Sheep? I'm sure there's a better animal to use. Sheep are too...cuddly.

i know from experience that sheep testicles rupture real easy... but not quick as ovaries though haha

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    I know of a gal who will film videos of her **********, crushing, stomping, kicking balls of an animal that is about to be slaughtered. I inquired once just to see and she has no problem with it. It sounded as if a guy would be her first choice but it's hard to find volunteers.
    Well... Mr Magnum , where is an update ?

Quote Originally Posted by anatinus View Post
    My current lover is actually very interested in this; When we first started dating, after a good shag she held my balls in her hand, fiddled around a bit, squeezed lightly and said, "It sounds really bad, but everytime I hold a man's balls in my hand, I want to squeeze them till they rupture....I just want to see how it would feel." Apparently she has said this to many a male lover, and was even once kicked out of bed for saying it...I revealed my "fetish" to her shortly thereafter, and she now knows that it takes a lot more to break 'em than she imagined, though I'm sure she could manage if she really tried!
    That's a good idea; I wonder what the proper foley technique for popping testicles is..maybe micing up grapes and smooshing them in a bag? For those who don't know, foley is the art of making sound effects with physical objecct, like punching a watermelon for someone getting clocked in the head, etc.. a common way of generating sound effects for film.
    Your focus on the audio aspect of our kink is very interesting to me....Have you ever wondered why you have that particular focus?
    One my most common fantasies that is played out in the "blue movie theater of my mind" in manifold permutations is that of a mistaken identity, where a woman mistakes me for a ****** or sex offender (I just happen to look exactly like him, ha), or someone who grabbed their ass at a club,and I am subsequently *********, tortured, kicked in the balls, etc....
    Try that one on for a story perhaps.
    what about the sound of a balloon burst, but slowed down by a factor of 10?
    the slowed down sound of a nut cracking?
    slowed down lightbulb being crushed/smashed?

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl View Post
    Sounds absolutely delightful.

evilgrl

Wow...you're everyones' (Well all the sub male pain toy's) wet dream. For me it is just the fact you seem to be turned on by inflicting sadistic torture to a helpless cock and or ball.

I think I'm in love too.

Popping balls

I too like these stories where the ball goes "pop", where his eyes roll back as the woman orgasms as she grinds and mushes his testicle.......