check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whipped balls

Talking Whipped balls

I just love having my balls whipped It hurts SO much at the time but doesn't last too long. I advise a very firm whip though. I had a girl go at them with a rather weak ball-whip once. She had to go at it very hard to reach the required threshold. Unfortunately, this seemed to affect the scrotum more than the balls and it was black with bruising the next day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails goddess_set0000005.jpg  

Terileptil,

This is interesting to me also. What exacty is your preferred "whipping" instrument (riding crop, cane, belt, etc)?

just

As I said above, something too whippy can break blood vessels in the scrotum before it really gets to the balls. At the other end of the spectrum a walking stick or similar can to leave me damaged for a couple of days. I have a heavy-duty wooden food spatula I quite like. One of my girlfriends uses the flat back of a heavy hairbrush. I guess these blur the boarder of what’s a ‘whip’ and what’s a ‘slap’. I love both as they can really hurt without lasting pain/damage.

My issue is that I do not like testicular pain if I’m not aroused. If aroused then I cannot get enough of it. The trouble is that while I can enjoy a good session at the time, the next day of walking funny is no fun at all Slapping and whipping allow the best of both worlds.

Another gf tied my legs and arms to the bed headboard in such a way that my balls hung only a foot from my face. She then went to work with a garlic press! It was fucking great at the time in a painful kinda way Each ball was too big to really fit it the damn thing but she did her best to mince them. I was pretty fucked up the next day. She seemed to think it was really funny which led to big arguments. I decided to lay off the heavy duty squeezing and stuff after that. I’ve never tried a belt before. It sounds like it could be interesting.

Terileptil - The lady in the first pictuire - WHO?

I'm in love - or is that lust?

I've had my balls, and cock, whipped with everything mentioned. A few times my wife has even made me lean backwards and given a pretty good paddling.

Truthfully of the instruments I much prefer a belt. However the best spanking instrument in my opinion is the hand. That really gets straight to the balls. It seems that most everything else has as much if not more effect on the sac. Of course that isn't all that bad.

I prefer the dull ache of a hand compared to the sting of a belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Macbnd
    I prefer the dull ache of a hand compared to the sting of a belt.
    Mostly, I agree that a hand is better than a belt. But... if I can be allowed some time to get past the sting of a belt (which is *horrible* at first), then I can really enjoy a good ball-belting. Once past that initial "I can't do this" stage, it's amazing the number of forceful belt strokes a set of balls can take...

just

Quote Originally Posted by oldphart

Dear Oldphart,
    I think that is what is called Lust. I believe that is Mistress Jacki from the collection at cruella.com I am not a member there. That is one of the free pics. No doubt there’s plenty more to be had of Jacki if you join.

So what’s the story? Have you gotten it together with the Denver woman I lust after (Barefoot Princess) yet? If not why not? You should count yerself very lucky that you live a mile high and go round and meet the neighbors

Be sure and keep us posted - ya hear?

PS. As I remember there were several Yahoo groups dedicated to both Cruella and Femaledom. Are these still going? I tried a search and drew a blank Anybody help?

Scrotum pain isn't nearly as good as real ball pain, but sometimes it can be good. When my gf says "make your balls red like cherries," that means I've got to slap the skin a lot with my hands, or use a ruler/wooden spoon. Be careful with those though--a couple times I have broken the skin a bit, and not noticed until I saw the little red stains on the spoon...

"Make your balls purple...like two big juicy plums" means I should strangle my balls a little, like with some tight hair elastics, and maybe dip my balls in ice.

But for really beating balls, either knuckles, fingertips or a bonger does the job best. (when she's not around to kick me, that is).

Big Supporter
    Tied to a rack and gettig his balls whipped
    Last edited by gary198; 12-13-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Big Supporter
    A close up of the previous post.
    Last edited by gary198; 12-13-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Oh yeah!

Clamped, whipped and electrified.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails electric-domina-1.jpg   electric-domina-2.jpg   electric-domina-3.jpg   electric-domina-5.jpg   electric-domina-6.jpg  

Some more whipping. I dunno why the thumbnails don't show any more

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by oldphart

Her name is Mistress Jacki or Mistress Jackie. She has been on Cruella. Try

www.cruella.com

They have or did have in their members area a very intense video of Mistress Jacki teasing her slave's cock and balls with a burdizzo. After she teases his cock and balls for several minutes, at the end, she castrates him.