check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much weight can be hung from balls?

inquisitiv

How much weight can be hung from balls?

I apologise if this has been covered somewhere else in another thread (please delete/move as appropriate).

How much weight is it possible for the nads to take afore the inevitable happens? I assume that you can’t actually hang a man by his balls (?). I did 30 lbs once but, as you all know, I’m a lightweight (pun intended). At least I beat this guy (assuming she didn’t actually stand on the weight).

Yes- we been there before

Check this thread:
    http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...=6174#post6174

Answer: 110 lbs by one published medical authority. Of course there are always exceptions.

-Tamakeri

inquisitiv
    Sorry, I should’ve been more specific. That thread talks about how much weight (pressure) a testicle can take before rupturing. I was actually interested in how much weight you could hang off a pair (as in the photo).

inquisitiv
    Alright, let me put it this way: How hard would she have to pull to rip his nuts off?

inquisitiv
    OK, I can see I’m talking to myself! (It’s been known to happen). If this is the case then I think this thread is dead........ it is a dead thread...... it has ceased to be…. and, Sara should consider deleting it.

I see some reference to hanging very heavy weighs from the testicles or even pulling trucks by the balls on some martial arts sites. There are no photos to prove these claims. Are they bogus? This guy claims to hang 220lbs (100Kg) from his nuts. I do not believe him: http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...20/ai_n6330882

It’s lonely here,
    Inq

Usually, the claims about being able to pull things (trucks, whatever) and lift/carry large amounts of weight are made of the penis, not of the testicles. My guess is that these are from individuals who have overdeveloped pubococcogeous (sp?) muscles (informally known as the PC muscle group, which darn near ever'body can spell). if the references you have seen have been generic references to the "genitals", they almost certainly mean weight that the guy's dick can haul. If they specifically claim that it is their balls that can pull a tractor-trailer uphill, it's bogus. 100Kg? Hey, sorry, no. I don't believe it.

Hanging a man by the balls was used by some barbaric civilizations (like Texas) as part of the punishment for ****. The weight of a man's body, being suspended by a rope, is enough to break the suckers. Stalin once ordered one of his assistants to be hung be the balls, but added that, if he survived the experience, he was to be drowned in the river, but that if he died, he was to be considered innocent.

Y'gottah love them psychopaths who become the leaders of powerful countries.

As for the pic with the chick with the chain on the guy's nads: ask her how hard she pulled before she managed to rip them off. Problem solved.
    If my balls feel like watermelons -- then what do watermelons feel like to a watermelon plant? Ay ay ay!

inquisitiv
    It is very good of the Troubled gentleman to come and rescue me. I could’ve been forever stuck in this egoorbis.

It is apparent that there is not a great deal of interest here in hanging weight from, or pulling, testicles. Perhaps, it just doesn’t cause enough pain. Start a thread on ‘electricity applied to testicles’ and the whole BB world wants a say. I dare say a ‘testicles mashed by potato masher’ thread might do better still. However, I refuse to be beaten (me and my puns!). I quite like to have a beautiful woman pull me around by the testicles. It’s a very good way of ‘putting her in charge’. Careful ‘threading’ of that charge also allows this situation in public without others knowing. Somehow the uncertainly of ‘when’s she gonna pull’ intensifies the excitement of the scenario. I guess I am alone in this so I will let the matter drop.
    Inq

PS. This guy did 40Kg

i-quv
    Well we can all see how much he's done....

I actually would love having a women tie my nuts up and pull a little while punching/kicking etc.My problem is any time a rope, string or anything else is used it tears the hell out of my nut sack. I guess my sack is wimpy because I have tried many things and it always ends up tearing or chafing my scrotum very badly. Any Ideas? I have tried placing a cloth or t-shirt around them but it isn't as fun for me then. I wish I could stetch them farther. How do you guys do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    I actually would love having a women tie my nuts up and pull a little while punching/kicking etc.My problem is any time a rope, string or anything else is used it tears the hell out of my nut sack. I guess my sack is wimpy because I have tried many things and it always ends up tearing or chafing my scrotum very badly. Any Ideas? I have tried placing a cloth or t-shirt around them but it isn't as fun for me then. I wish I could stetch them farther. How do you guys do it?
    A humbler, nicely sanded, polished and well laquered. She'll by God own you then!

i-quv
    Weight directly on string or rope will kinda cut in although I guess this wouldn’t happen if done as the guy has done it above as he’s spreading the load pretty well. I have a small animal collar (cat?) I bought for a couple of bucks (equivalent). This is fairly wide (3/4 inch) and soft so doesn’t cut. I guess a leather collar would also work better than string but I imagine that this too might chafe a bit at the bottom edge if a good load were applied.

The professional option would be a ‘parachute’. I’ve not tried one of these but have seen guys with a full pail of water hanging from their nads using these. The physics of these ought to spread the load well and get around your problem.
    Best,
    Inq

i-quv

Spreading the load

FYI this is what they look like (you can see how they got their name). I'm not sure how hard it’d be to jerry-rig something similar. I found this image at http://www.erosboutique.org/store/me...Cock_ball_toys
    Inq

what actually happens to the balls when they are trodden on?? do they just go flat or what?

i-quv
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyBoy
    what actually happens to the balls when they are trodden on?? do they just go flat or what?
    See the standing on the balls thread http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...light=standing This thread is about how much weight you can hang on a pair of bollox.

i-quv
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    There’s another parachute at http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toys/stretchers.html but its still 20 bucks. There’s some interesting twists at http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/pages/ballweights.html

Interestingly, these things are said to be designed to squeeze as well as pull as weight is added. This sounds interesting Anybody out there an expert?