check the ballbusting updates here

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian BB pics/clips/links

have to express my admiration for this thread - there is no better feeling in the world then being beaten up by an asian girl who enjoys ballbusting. some of the japanese stuff makes me wanna go over there myself.

by the way i subscribed to ballbust.net and was extremely disappointed with the material; it was so half hearted and the blows (if you could even label them that) were ridiculous.

aside from my religion like worship of their divine beauty and physiques, some of these japanese girls look like they receive some really high quality martial arts training (speaking from a taekwondo background myself) which really adds to their overall appeal imo.

some might say they dont really care which is fair enough but its so much better being busted by a well trained girl like some of these below:

http://www.m-club-q.com/club-q/galle...5/gallery.html

Quote Originally Posted by jhoward01 View Post
    have to express my admiration for this thread - there is no better feeling in the world then being beaten up by an asian girl who enjoys ballbusting. some of the japanese stuff makes me wanna go over there myself.

by the way i subscribed to ballbust.net and was extremely disappointed with the material; it was so half hearted and the blows (if you could even label them that) were ridiculous.
    Oh, if what you say is true to me, I will abandon my waiting for them to release anything for free.

Whoa some awesome galleries, where are the videos for sale and can I buy them in english?

Quote Originally Posted by jhoward01 View Post
    aside from my religion like worship of their divine beauty and physiques, some of these japanese girls look like they receive some really high quality martial arts training (speaking from a taekwondo background myself) which really adds to their overall appeal imo.

some might say they dont really care which is fair enough but its so much better being busted by a well trained girl like some of these below:

http://www.m-club-q.com/club-q/galle...5/gallery.html

I think these japanese have no limits. Do you have any idea where I can find old tamahimeden movies. Also there was a story site in the same server raq1.tlcnet.com/~destruction . You could find there very good stories about femdom, ballbust vs..

Registered Member
    good thread,i like it.

don't know if anyone already posted it and i Really don't feel like searching through 12 pages but here is one of my favorites... http://www.flurl.com/item/Everyone_g...t_guy_u_51724/

Quote Originally Posted by MYDM777 View Post
    don't know if anyone already posted it and i Really don't feel like searching through 12 pages but here is one of my favorites... http://www.flurl.com/item/Everyone_g...t_guy_u_51724/
    Seen it, have it in FULLSCREEN. its a free sample from that website

Big Supporter

How to save it ?

Quote Originally Posted by MYDM777 View Post

Great clip, thank you.

Does any one know if it is possible to save clips from this site to the HD ?

Huge disappointment and certainly cant be compared to any of the japanese ones. dont waste your money and dont be fooled by some of the stills on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by dypdypdypdyp View Post
    Oh, if what you say is true to me, I will abandon my waiting for them to release anything for free.

All hail Jazzer

Quote Originally Posted by zoblek View Post
    Do you have any idea where I can find old tamahimeden movies...
    Check the entire thread, somewhere in here you'll find a treasure trove of Tamahimeden material. Jazzer was kind enough to share his entire collection with us.

This group has a good set of files, photos and links:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/japankickintheballss/

Registered Member
    GUROCHAN /REQUEST/......PENIS GURO...IS A VERY GOOD PAGE in various fetish matters.....

Participants Should be Nude

Lots of Oriental gals are cute. But they tend to cover up way too much. They tend to be fully clothed. Or at least be wearing panties. If they aren't, their crotches are usually so hairy that I don't find them all that entertaining or interesting! I think both parties must be totally nude to make ballbusting very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    Lots of Oriental gals are cute. But they tend to cover up way too much. They tend to be fully clothed. Or at least be wearing panties. If they aren't, their crotches are usually so hairy that I don't find them all that entertaining or interesting! I think both parties must be totally nude to make ballbusting very interesting!
    Thats what I love about BB there are sites for everyone. If u dont like one thing, then go to the next site. I personally HATE full nude BB so LOVE the Japanese sites. There are full nude bb sites by the truck load, and there is NOTHING wrong with pubic hair, personally I like girl to look like they have passed puberty, and I would be carefull her now about saying u like girls to be bald there, as the thought police are trying hard to wreck this forum