check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian BB pics/clips/links

Registered Member
    Great pics. I love Asian girls, especially Japanese.

Same here, I love japanese ballbusting.

That's Tantan (male), whom was very much at the forefront of ballbusting on the net. He is one of the true greats of 'Our Art', and should get more praise and recognition The site has moved away from regular updating in its public areas and has some form of membership and pay per download aspects to the site now. He worked with 'Mr Pumps', a web developer and operator of Fetish House, another great and original site that covered bb and female foot fetish. They produced one of the all time great BB movies, that featured Tantan, as a burglar whom was caught and severely BB punished by the tall Japanese femme fatale, whom any serious ballbustress should at least study her styles and techniques of kicking balls. Classy, stylish and awesome.
    I had e-mail contact in the earlier years with him (Tantan) but Japanese BB sites had some of their 'to make money material' pushed around the net in an effort to undermine their efforts. Hence they are not immediately favourable to approaches from westerners interest. Language is another big restriction along with Japanese law, which can be quite draconian with regards to the selling of adult content beyond the shores of Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Liesbeth
    Another well known site is this one :
    http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/~tantan/

There you can find pics these:

Tamahimeden

Tamahimeden was certainly one of the cutting edge sites in the earlier days of BB on the net. I used to have quite a frequent e-mail contact with them and they were very encouraging in me establishing my own site.
    It disappeared for sometime and then reappeared being hosted via the TLC net, although access required membership and that was not immediate on submitting card details. The bb could be quite hard but the ladies seemed very much in their element and having fun whilst taking the various guys to task. Much of the interplay had the women using barefeet or stockinged feet.
    In its original form, it was great and is a sad loss to bb and has left a void that as yet to be filled. Strange things seem to happen to sites, I wonder why?
    Quote Originally Posted by crushee
    Google searching for "tamahimeden" returns a page mentioning that the site is closed and suggesting to try the following link:

http://ix.sakura.ne.jp/~mebius/user/THD

I have tried this link, but I cannot go any further than the home page, with no link to any other page, and with one (soft!) photograph, changing every time you connect.

Has any one some more information?

Registered Member

asian girls

i love asian girls

Ive always thought the japs do it best: love the attitude of those girls... shame about the censoring.
    Ive re-encoded it this for easier downloading.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17335668/fg7-3.wmv.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fg07-ura.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by tonyr
    Tamahimeden was certainly one of the cutting edge sites in the earlier days of BB on the net. I used to have quite a frequent e-mail contact with them and they were very encouraging in me establishing my own site.
    It disappeared for sometime and then reappeared being hosted via the TLC net, although access required membership and that was not immediate on submitting card details. The bb could be quite hard but the ladies seemed very much in their element and having fun whilst taking the various guys to task. Much of the interplay had the women using barefeet or stockinged feet.
    In its original form, it was great and is a sad loss to bb and has left a void that as yet to be filled. Strange things seem to happen to sites, I wonder why?
    I met BB King (The owner of Tamahimeden) on two occasions. He is a great guy. We arranged to meet at a bar in Tokyo. We talked for awhile and then I noticed the bartender... she was one of the models from his site (Rukio if you are familiar with his models). It was actually her bar. I got a picture with her but that was about 6 years ago and I lost the hard drive that it was on.

I hope BB King is ok. Most of the content on his website was illegal in Japan because it showed nude sexual organs. Japanese law is very strange. At the time they had no problem showing girls of ANY age nude but they couldn't show pubic hair. Now they can show pubic hair and they can't show girls under 18. I think they still can't show nude sex organs though.

Sandman

I too am a great fan of BB King. I spent a fortune on his DVD's. I have about 8 of them. At over 100 bucks each, it sounds expensive, but I gotta tell ya, they are the best that there is.............I NEVER get tired of watching them. The girls are beautiful, and they really seem to enjoy themselves. No fake kicks or grabs here. This is the real mcoy..........

I sure would like to be able to purchase more..............I wonder what happened to the site.

Big Supporter

tamahimeden loss...

Thank you, Tonyr, for your comments about tamahimeden. It's a pity that site has disappeared...

Quote Originally Posted by crushee
    Thank you, Tonyr, for your comments about tamahimeden. It's a pity that site has disappeared...
    What's weird is, is that the following is still up............I wonder why ??

http://ix.sakura.ne.jp/~mebius/user/THD/

please can people use something else instead of rapidshare, i know of so many ppl who cnt use it like myself and it is soooo frustrating not to see these clips

Thanks for the links, dude.
    I'm outta credit with rapidshare at the moment, but I'll be checking these ones out as soon as I can.

Here is a site I just found

http://www.sapporo-black-white.com/

It has a lot of free pics. Enjoy.