check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian BB pics/clips/links

Registered Member

Can't see pictures Why ?

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    What shall I do ?

Quote Originally Posted by luktarn4
    you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    What shall I do ?

You could try reading this thread http://forums.femaledom.com/showthread.php?t=2175

I am continually amazed at the amount of people that ask this very stupid question

Theres (lots) more if you want it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6015.JPG   IMG_6021.JPG   IMG_6024.JPG   IMG_6026.JPG   IMG_6028.JPG  

Tamahimeden stuff mostly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6036.JPG   IMG_6038.JPG   IMG_6040.JPG   IMG_6042.JPG   IMG_6044.JPG  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6056.JPG   IMG_6114.JPG   IMG_6115.JPG   IMG_6117.JPG   IMG_6119.JPG  

Let's hear it for the Asian ball busters. My girlfriend has some Asian blood and no-one enjoys BB more than she does. She must dream of it cuz she's always coming up with new ideas. BB is indeed in the Asian female blood.

http://www.kinkeri.co.jp/

Has anyone any experience with the http://www.kinkeri.co.jp/ site? I find it difficult to navigate Japanese sites but this one looks pretty good.

Fantastic, thanks for the links ...

Big Supporter
    Hey good stuff Jazzer!
    I used to love visiting Tamahimeden!
    Kinda where I got my handle from to begin with.
    Love the pics there, I liked the way that it did more series of pics like the ones youve posted.

I do think asian women are very good at ballbusting.
    Plus I have to admit, the school uniform look is pretty good, have gone out many a nights dressed up like one and it does seem to work in getting attention.

Its a shame the site went...
    Kinkeri seems good, but to confusing for me to work it out...some of the pics look good, shame you cant enlarge them tho...guess thats what members get.

kisses and kicks

BBP

Hey spreader, got anything of your balls being busted then?

hey jazzer, the pics are great! can u post some more?

do u have the videos of the clips?

Thanks BBP, great name too btw.
    Bust, yes I do have some videos. They are all asf files and I have been going through sorting them. I did have 190mb but did find a few imposters so its around 175mb now.
    I don't mind sharing any of the stuff I've collected over the years, no probs at all. It may be more difficult to do with the vids though. I would rather do it en mass if possible rather than rapidshare etc, if anyone has any ideas?
    J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6121.JPG   IMG_6122.JPG   IMG_6124.JPG   IMG_6125.JPG   IMG_6126.JPG  

It looks like there is a limit to attachments so I can't keep posting these (although I would). Anyway, what I would really like to get my hands on is a tamahimeden dvd if anyone can help with that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6129.JPG   IMG_6131.JPG   IMG_6133.JPG   IMG_6138.JPG   IMG_6139.JPG  

Last few for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6140.JPG   IMG_6141.JPG   IMG_6143.JPG   IMG_6144.JPG   IMG_6145.JPG  

Big Supporter
    jazzer it will be nice if you share your vids with me

Hehe, yes, I am getting the impression these vids are sought after. I will sort something out tonight or tomorrow. They are not brilliant quality mind. I'm sure some of you will have seen some before. All .asf files too.
    J