check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian BB pics/clips/links

I second Jazzer's motion for finding the Tamahimeden DVDs. They were very hard to get hold of: I remember I was having an email conversation with BBKing (tamahimeden webmaster) about how to get the DVDs around the time the site shut down unexpectedly.

I think actually it had something to do with that change in US law, 1877 or whatever it is called, and meant that Yoda felt on shaky ground about hosting the site and overseeing payments over the web.

I too fondly remember the thrill of each new set of pictures on that bright pink background, and the happiness and enthusiasm of the girls. One learns to one's cost that nothing is permanent, not on the internet, or in the world outside the internet.

helios

Very true, nicely said Helios matey.
    I have had people sending me PMs asking me to trade the old tamahimeden videos for other stuff.
    Unfortunately I only have .asf files that I can contribute so that is what I will give. I would love to post DVD .iso's but I just don't have them.
    Trading probably won't work very well either, so peeps! Just post what you got! More recent Piccy sets greatly appreciated too

http://rapidshare.de/files/24509420/...part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/24513233/...part2.rar.html

They are links to .rar files of the .asf files I have.
    If anyone feels like making the dvd iso's of any tamahimeden stuff available (Emule, Newsgroup etc) that would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    J

Big Supporter
    *BIG kisses to Jazzer*

Wow, hey thankyou for sharing some more of those wonderful pictures!
    Tamahimeden was one of the first sites I came across when I started looking on the net about ballbusting, I was a regular visiter to it.

I just loved the how attention that seemed to go into the photo sets.
    The girls were quite attractive and always seemed to be enjoying what they were doing. The guys tended to be quite well proportioned*weg*
    And the bustings were fun and imaginative and were a good variety to.

The set you have just posted I never recall seeing there so it was so nice to see.
    She really seems to enjoy handling his balls! I would to!

I LOVE the one of her about to flick his bunched up balls! Mmmmmmm!
    That hit the spot!*giggles and wriggles in her chair, blushing alittle*

Ohh! And thankyou for the compliment!
    As i said, it was Tamahimeden that I got the inspiration from. As Tamahimeden literally translates to Ballbustingprincess.

Yeah I think I read in other threads that you can only attacth so many things.
    Think you have to delete some to post more or something.
    Hope it wont mean the end of your posts! Do you have more Tamahimeden stuff then?
    Were you a member then or did you just get some of the free stuff?

Anyway, Im sure others have more interesting things to post so Ill stop now,

Thankyou again for such amazing pics!
    I for one, very much appreciated seeing them again.

kisses

BBP

Supreme Poster carnivorous_daisy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    I second Jazzer's motion for finding the Tamahimeden DVDs. They were very hard to get hold of: I remember I was having an email conversation with BBKing (tamahimeden webmaster) about how to get the DVDs around the time the site shut down unexpectedly.

I think actually it had something to do with that change in US law, 1877 or whatever it is called, and meant that Yoda felt on shaky ground about hosting the site and overseeing payments over the web.

I too fondly remember the thrill of each new set of pictures on that bright pink background, and the happiness and enthusiasm of the girls. One learns to one's cost that nothing is permanent, not on the internet, or in the world outside the internet.

helios
    it was the 2257 laws, which are not to be taken lightly. there have been several people who have gone to prison just for running TGP's(thumb gallery posts) which were non 2257 compliant. theres no need for the laws, its just a way to crucify people and put them in prison, and to keep the fetish/adult industry scattered divided and paranoid, which so far seems to be working.

so yes, yoda could have gone to prison for merely hosting a website which is non 2257 compliant, because they have put people in prison for just that already.

its to bad that bbking could not have found a japanese host, because in my opinion, it was the best site of all time, and probably always will be in my mind. just like the ball busting princess said, it was my first introduction to bb, and it was all the things to me that it was to her.

my dream come true, was when i got to meet Arika, one of the girls from tamahimeden, and then a few hours later i was doing a video with her. she since has gotten out of the business and got married.

Wow, CD, you know your stuff. There's always someone trying to spoil the fun eh?
    Hey, BBP! Glad you enjoyed them. I'm always a very happy recipient of kisses too btw
    I was never a member of tamahimeden but I was aware that the site could disapear so I saved what I saw because as others have said "this stuff rocks". Also I've never shared any of this stuff until now.
    I've got pic sets of 23 girls and 1 called ballbusting party that they did. Thats roughly 2400 pics. The ones posted so far are
    of Aira and there are 41 more of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6148.JPG   IMG_6151.JPG   IMG_6152.JPG   IMG_6153.JPG   IMG_6158.JPG  

Big Supporter

thank you for these "souvenirs"

Thank you Jazzer for sharing al this stuff. Keep posting!

Big Supporter

technical question

What reader must be used to read the two tamahimeden files? I have tried windows media, divX, quick time and real player (s), no one works!

Thank you all for your help!

Sorry to be so ignorant with computers!

x crushee : you have to oper the file n°1 with winrar, and automatically also the secon will be opened, inside you'll find some clips who cann see with windowsmediaplaeyr( or other players)

x other people : thanks for sharing, very nice files, above all the pictures

Question for Jazzer

Jazzer,

First, I just want to thank you for the Tamahimeden videos. They were awesome. But I also wanted to ask you if you were the same Jazzer who posted 2 videos on another site. One of the videos was called Kittagawa Pro Ballbusting and featured Japanese women playing various sports on the guy's balls.

Thanks again!

Raphael01,
    Yes that was me. If youre talking aboutr Emp***uim.
    Regards,
    J

Big Supporter
    ...various sports on a guys balls?

Ooo sounds intriging. :P
    I remember coming across about a 5 pic set once of like an office scene with a oriental women using a golf club on a guys balls.
    It was one of those kind that I guy business men use indoors.
    He was on his back spread legged, clothed, and then she was dressed in a blouse and short skirt.

First few were of her holding the club over her shoulder and her heeled foot on his chest then on his crotch. Last few I guess were staged but they then had her swinging the club aimed at his balls, and then the last one with her with a big grin on her face and the guy in pain.
    Staged or not I found it quite a hot set, no idea where it was tho, it was afew years back and never came across it since.
    Thats the thing, Im sure there are lots of asian ballbusting sites around, but many will probably have such odd Urls that it would be difficult to find them.

Sorry gone of topic abit...

Wow Jazzer! Thats some collection then!
    You dont think your going to get it all on here are you?
    That would be very good pickings for everyone! *g*
    Yeah I always remember there being quick a number of women on Tamahimeden so I gues that they would have quite afew set of pics each...

I remember one in leather...and then a small women who wore grey cycle shorts and t-shurt type gear. Recall her sets had alot of squeezings and pinching of balls in...
    Then there were afew with tattoo's...

Its a shame noone else has designed a site like it.
    Only afew asian ones I know of, all pay ones, and only about 2 of them seem to have 'proper' content...

Just seems to be a lack of new BB sites around in general.
    Few years back there seemed to be loads...
    Has the global interest died alittle??

Well the rate your going Jazzer youll be getting many more kisses for all these pics yor so generously sharing with us!
    Im sure the others might show their thanks in other ways tho. *g*
    I may be wrong, maybe they will want to kiss you to!

*BIG kisses*

:*

BBP

how do you view the .rar files?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    how do you view the .rar files?

.rar is not a movie file, it is like a zip. you need an extractor to "unzip" the rar into a viewable format.
    testicle haver

Registered Member
    Great thread!!

Just a thanks to Jazzer

Wow, talk about a small world of ballbusting, eh? The movie is extremely interesting, I have previewed it a few times since it's like 80% done. I also got around to viewing your first post and it was quite awesome. I couldn't understand it very well, but I believe it had something to do with dominatrix's in training to bust balls. Thank you so much Jazzer!