check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian BB pics/clips/links

winrar

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    how do you view the .rar files?
    http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-...ml?tag=lst-0-1
    you can get the software here to open .rar archives.

It makes me very happy that you're all enjoying stuff I've posted
    Its a funny thing this fetish thats brings people together from different parts of the world eh?
    Credit of course has to go to BBking (I think hes called) who was responsible for producing this material in the first place. I take my hat off to him
    A bit later when I've got more time I will rar up all the piccies and rapidshare them like I did the videos. Its going to be about 120mb so will be split in 2 again.
    J

Big Supporter
    Jazzer,

any more flicking/squeezing/slapping/close up shots in your collections that youd share here?

How many more pics you think you can get here before youll reach your limit?
    Then, will you have to delete some of your others or will there be another way?

*scratches her head as she nibbles on a bread stick*

This rapidshare thing confuses me.....

Off to play tennis tomorrow for the afternoon...

hehehe 'new balls please' !

kisses and kicks

BBP

BBP my dear,
    I think I am spent. I have given my all for my new BB freinds and I think thats my lot for now.
    All of the Tamahimeden pics I have are now on rapidshare. If you are not certain how to access them PM me and I can help you out.
    You click on the link which opens up a new page, next to select your download click free on the bottom of the table and then enter the code to download.
    I have just tried it and it has reached the download limit!
    BBP PM me and we'll sort something out
    Good luck with your tennis. Be careful with that racket, you could do some real damage with that thing.

thank you very very much, these pics are wonderfull

Big Supporter

Thank You All

thank you Pozzo and Eggsfor crush for the technical advices about winrar, and a BIG BIG thank you to jazzer for sharing this marvelous stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by BallbustingPrincess
    ...various sports on a guys balls?

Ooo sounds intriging. :P
    I remember coming across about a 5 pic set once of like an office scene with a oriental women using a golf club on a guys balls.
    It was one of those kind that I guy business men use indoors.
    He was on his back spread legged, clothed, and then she was dressed in a blouse and short skirt.

First few were of her holding the club over her shoulder and her heeled foot on his chest then on his crotch. Last few I guess were staged but they then had her swinging the club aimed at his balls, and then the last one with her with a big grin on her face and the guy in pain.
    Staged or not I found it quite a hot set, no idea where it was tho, it was afew years back and never came across it since.
    Thats the thing, Im sure there are lots of asian ballbusting sites around, but many will probably have such odd Urls that it would be difficult to find them.

BBP
    Was it this, perhaps?
    http://www.kitagawa-shop.com/k-ryoko...ideo/k177.html

Hehe, yeh thats the one. Great film that.
    I got it off ED2K, the link is ed2k://|file|Femdom.-.Kitagawa.Pro.177.Part.II.[Japanese.Cbt.Ballbusting]_[link_by_www.eselpsychos.to].mpg|1226332968|4ABDEAA06EEC8400B38F835C8868B6FA|/
    for anyone with emule or similar client who wants to grab it.
    This is the link to the other one off ED2k ed2k://|file|Ballbust%20-%20Hard%20Ballbusting%20#01.mpg|1320631552|54A554F EE0881FBDEA7A834E0EEA6FFF|/

Thats a mad film too. The girls use an electric stun gun on guys nuts. They also get one fella and nail his ballbag to a table and stick a needle into each ball. Man, thats really got to hurt, I guess. Not something I've tried tbh.
    Peace,
    J

Smile Many Thanks Jazzer

Thank you Jazzer! You are the best. I had some of the old Tama stuff for years and could not find more. You have posted all that I had plus dozens more.

Your kindness is much-appreciated.

Big Supporter
    That doesnt look like the one I recall, but it looks good from the link!

Say, anyone have any screen grab programs to get some shots of those two clips?

Thats a really cool way of busting balls.
    Wish I could of joined in with them.

I love the asian ballbusting scene...but its just damn hard to find anything!
    Lets all try and find more!

Im on to it.....

*kisses*

no time for kicks sorry....*g*

BBP

Big Supporter
    [QUOTE=Jazzer]Hehe, yeh thats the one. Great film that.
    I got it off ED2K, the link is ed2k://|file|Femdom.-.Kitagawa.Pro.177.Part.II.[Japanese.Cbt.Ballbusting]_[link_by_www.eselpsychos.to].mpg|1226332968|4ABDEAA06EEC8400B38F835C8868B6FA|/
    This is the link to the other one off ED2k ed2k://|file|Ballbust%20-%20Hard%20Ballbusting%20#01.mpg|1320631552|54A554F EE0881FBDEA7A834E0EEA6FFF|
    /

Second link not working for me.
    Does link, just a bunch of letters and symbols...
    other one worked ok tho ..... ?

They have any more at that site do we know?

Hmm, I don't understand, the link I get from Emule is

ed2k://|file|Ballbust%20-%20Hard%20Ballbusting%20#01.mpg|1320631552|54A554F EE0881FBDEA7A834E0EEA6FFF|/

That whole thing pasted into Emule (Tools, paste ED2K links) gives me a file called Hard Ballbusting #01.mpg. That is the first file I posted on the torrent site. It should work.
    J

Edit: Pasting that link back into Emule gives me back an error message so if you're after this file you'll need to search it and download it that way. How odd!

thanks for the links Jazzer, for the tamahimeden stuff is there sound because the audio doesnt play on my comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer
    Hehe, yeh thats the one. Great film that.
    This is the link to the other one off ED2k ed2k://|file|Ballbust%20-%20Hard%20Ballbusting%20#01.mpg|1320631552|54A554F EE0881FBDEA7A834E0EEA6FFF|/

Thats a mad film too. The girls use an electric stun gun on guys nuts. They also get one fella and nail his ballbag to a table and stick a needle into each ball. Man, thats really got to hurt, I guess. Not something I've tried tbh.
    Peace,
    J
    What was the link, i coudln't get it to work. thanks.