check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Read before posting links or pictures...

Hybrid View

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar

Read before posting links or pictures...

Hi all,

Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.

Do NOT post pictures or links from paysites this include:

Any pay per view sites
    Any membership sites
    Any content that are copyrighted

We do not wish to begin and moderate each post and attachment to screen
    if there is links or copyrighted attachments in the post so please follow this simple rule and lets have fun

About posting non nude pictures.
    Please use imageshack.com or or any other free picture host that allows non adult pictures to be posted. It will speed up the forum browsing and we dont have to consider removing the attachment option
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Hi Sharon,
    What’s your view of a site like this http://www.ballbustingportal.bravehost.com/index.html that shows some femaledom stuff? Surely it just good advertising for you?

Repulsive Actions

I'm not Sharron, but I think this character needs to start a site of his own and deal with the realities, trials and tribulations of running a genuine site with genuine and original content created by him or herself. Sites of this nature are hellbent on ruining all the true ballbusting sites by stealing their content. This character even has the nerve to offer paid membership!!!!.
    Any existing site owner whom deals with such persons is stupid, naive, and of no benefit whatsoever to their own site and the genre of ballbusting at large.
    FUCK GOOD ADVERTISING.
    Jackasses like this only provide fodder for the authorities and the bigshots for more restrictions and governance of the net. If one wants to be so reckless at least use your won cameras and hire your own models. STEALING CONTENT is the true revelation of this site operator's EXISTENCE.
    Anyone from this forum whom follows this type of steal it and upload it for all type of site is someone whom wishes to distroy this forum and all the true and genuine ballbusting sites out there.
    Any Ballbusting webmaster whom is in union with this character. Do I PITY YOU. I know of three sites that have suffered either near or total ruin because of such nasty operators. The sad aspect is that certain webmasters have often been involved in this process of ruination of other competing sites.
    I'M WATCHING AND READDY WITH SOLID EVIDENCE. So I guess what I am saying is that I'm just watching you watching me.
    Catch my Drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Hi Sharon,
    What’s your view of a site like this http://www.ballbustingportal.bravehost.com/index.html that shows some femaledom stuff? Surely it just good advertising for you?

Thank you Sharron. I think this issue needs to be continuously emphasised again and again.
    There is far Too much of this going on in this forum.
    It is a sad revelation of some of the characters that are hellbent on lowering the standards of the forum and ultimately undermine Ballbusting in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon.Femaledom.com
    Hi all,

Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.

Do NOT post pictures or links from paysites this include:

Any pay per view sites
    Any membership sites
    Any content that are copyrighted

We do not wish to begin and moderate each post and attachment to screen
    if there is links or copyrighted attachments in the post so please follow this simple rule and lets have fun

About posting non nude pictures.
    Please use imageshack.com or or any other free picture host that allows non adult pictures to be posted. It will speed up the forum browsing and we dont have to consider removing the attachment option

Catching Tony’s drift.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyr
    Thank you Sharron. I think this issue needs to be continuously emphasised again and again.
    There is far Too much of this going on in this forum.
    It is a sad revelation of some of the characters that are hellbent on lowering the standards of the forum and ultimately undermine Ballbusting in general.
    The point being made is obvious. However, I’m mystified as to why it is any kind of ‘revelation’ or why you only include ‘some’ (and not all) of the characters hellbent on lowering standards.

Ballbusting is ballbusting. It always has been and it always will be. I cannot see how it can be ultimately undermined. I assume that you’re referring to the undermining of the folk that produce original material and attempt to sell it for profit.

With all due respect Sir, your ‘drift’ would be easier to catch if it didn’t drift so. Having said that, if you’re using the word drift as defined:

'To go from one place to another, never staying anywhere for very long and seemingly with little purpose'

then I stand well and truly corrected.

Talking To Nit Pick When The Barbarians are at the GATE!!!

Yeah, ....Whatever.

The point(s) stand. All or Some, so what?

I wonder where you're at with such a dickheadian reply. Dude, this forum needs those whom can be for real. Straight talk. The need to analyse the way you have done, go have have a good ole fashion ballbust, then come forth again

Quote Originally Posted by Colin
    The point being made is obvious. However, I’m mystified as to why it is any kind of ‘revelation’ or why you only include ‘some’ (and not all) of the characters hellbent on lowering standards.

Ballbusting is ballbusting. It always has been and it always will be. I cannot see how it can be ultimately undermined. I assume that you’re referring to the undermining of the folk that produce original material and attempt to sell it for profit.

With all due respect Sir, your ‘drift’ would be easier to catch if it didn’t drift so. Having said that, if you’re using the word drift as defined:

'To go from one place to another, never staying anywhere for very long and seemingly with little purpose'

then I stand well and truly corrected.

Straight talk?

Colin does have a point Tony. You do have a propensity for rambling. As a result your posts are some of the least ‘straight’ on the forum. Let us not forget, were the ability to attach pictures were to be removed, then this forum would become as bland as all the others . So far as I can tell, most the stuff posted here is either non-copyrighted or free samples from pay sites. The exceptions to this rule are in the minority but, nevertheless, must be cracked down on.

Rock on Femaledom.

Hey,
    Go easy on Tony guys. His posts are much more interesting than half the twats here that only post things like:

“great pics”,

“really good”,

“thanks guys” or worst of all…

“I have a gazillion Gb of files to share”

At least Tony’s trying to make a contribution. There’s room for all here.

Peace,
    Sylvester

Rambling???

The forum needs people with some bandwidth and the guts to express it

Colin does have a point Tony. You do have a propensity for rambling. As a result your posts are some of the least ‘straight’ on the forum. Let us not forget, were the ability to attach pictures were to be removed, then this forum would become as bland as all the others . So far as I can tell, most the stuff posted here is either non-copyrighted or free samples from pay sites. The exceptions to this rule are in the minority but, nevertheless, must be cracked down on.

Rock on Femaledom.

Red face An ineffective dull and blunt point

Bullshit. Colin needs to stay in Maidenhead and become a true Ballbustee.
    I don't ramble to fuck on one bit. Ballbusting is ultimately a serious subject and I take and talk it ultimately on a serious level. Don't get me wrong, I'm game for a laugh. But if an issue or subject is being dealt with that is on a serious level, I'll be there.

Minus the ability to post would not make this forum bland at all.
    You should read the book, 'The Dumbming down of America'

With regards to copyright, because you have found something for free, it does not legally give you the right to distribute it. It doesn't even need to have Copyright displayed on it.
    Copyright infringement issues will continue to rise as the value of intellectual property increases and the means to enforce against infringements becomes more effective. The internet is afterall a database full of recorded paths and trails. Once the enforcers decide its time to enforce, this will come all too readily apparent. FemaleDom ultimately doesn't want to face the reprocussions of the infringements by others. So much for rambling.

Sheeple, not people, ramble on.
    Wake Up Brother Bill.

Rock on Femaledom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon.Femaledom.com
    Which sites complained?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat
    Which sites complained?
    Might I hazard a guess and say it’s the one that just got you banned in the balls on a string thread?

Thanks for the kudos, Tom.

Unfortunately, guys that take the time to create the art (or photoedits in my case) don't get enough feedback. We do it because it gets us off, and I hope gets you guys off.

So if I don't hear from people that they like them, I'll question whether they are worth sharing.

Registered Member

Denmark

I would also like to go on record as saying that just because these chicks are from Denmark - that doesn't automatically make them Danish.
    I've been getting a lot of ignorant rhetoric about that lately.

Somehow some way - magnificent beautiful women into this quirk, or tolerant of it anyway, moderate a board. thats extraordinary.
    and I think we might have been overlooking that.

how far do you have to look to calm your urge to become political?
    when you've got beautiful babies all around you.

that'll do guys

that'll do

I wasn't sure where I should ask this but I've had a previous account with which I was posting but then I went to Europe for 3 months and since I was inactive the account got suspended.

Now I can't post or look at thumbnails anymore on that account at all, is there a way to get it reactivated again?

Thanks.