check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Read before posting links or pictures...

Hybrid View

Live and let live

Quote Originally Posted by tonyr
    With regards to http://www.piedamour.com That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's my site, my vision and I'm cool until someone wants to be uncool. You're statement is a dig at me and my site. It's a world where freedom of speech is greatly infringed and I am not going to go down the route of the bully boys of the planet and stop you.
    That's fine Tony. Its just MHO. I'm sure some people will think your site is the best of all (especially those with a penchant for feet ). We all have slightly different tastes here. Overall, I take my hat off to all that are providing stuff for sickos like me to get off on
    Peace,
    Colin

Thumbs up Peace to You Bro Colin

Peace onto you dearest Brother Colin and may all your busts be sweet and forever MULTI-ORGASMIC

Quote Originally Posted by Colin
    That's fine Tony. Its just MHO. I'm sure some people will think your site is the best of all (especially those with a penchant for feet ). We all have slightly different tastes here. Overall, I take my hat off to all that are providing stuff for sickos like me to get off on
    Peace,
    Colin

I recommend imageshack.us to anyone looking to host some images. As a past signature maker and photoshop guru I know how handy a good image host can be sometimes and IMO, imageshack delivers on all accounts.

That reminds me, one of these days I've got to take the time to make a new avatar, hehe.

I would like to point out

That the cartoons I post are mine.I made them from "whole cloth"

ALL MINE

MWHOO-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The photo-manipulations are another matter. They all but define "grey area"
    (Eh!)

Registered Member
    This might be viewed as a stupid question, but what are the "boundaries" for posting picture/art ?

I have tons of images from over the years, but about 95% of those, I don´t have a clue if they are "copyrighted" or not. None of them are "stolen" from some pay-site (at least not by me), but how am I supposed to know what´s fair game and what isn´t?

If I should only post artwork made by me, that comes down to an impressive ZERO, or images that I´m 100% sure aren´t copyrighted, that comes down to maybe a small handfull..

I know I am posting two months after the fact, but that last post has a good point. How do we know if the images are copyrighted or not? Does it simply depend on whether there is a copyright logo on the attachment?

I think these sites that complained are dumb. It's free advertisement for them!

Registered Member
    I am consent