check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Read before posting links or pictures...

Read before posting links or pictures

Please note that you MUST state what patch you are using before posting about an error in technical support. If you do not know which patch you are using, you can find out by reading the title bar of the game while on the main title screen.Also, please note that you should not report errors while using an old patch - always upgrade to the latest one to see if that solves your error.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon.Femaledom.com View Post
    Hi all,

Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.

Do NOT post pictures or links from paysites this include:

Any pay per view sites
    Any membership sites
    Any content that are copyrighted

We do not wish to begin and moderate each post and attachment to screen
    if there is links or copyrighted attachments in the post so please follow this simple rule and lets have fun

About posting non nude pictures.
    Please use imageshack.com or or any other free picture host that allows non adult pictures to be posted. It will speed up the forum browsing and we dont have to consider removing the attachment option
    I have another account here but was banned, so I wanna ask you so-called Sharon, why I was banned?! Are there any specific reasons?! I am a supreme poster! I have shared a lot of files that paid from other sites, but you kicked me out? Is that the result I should have? Last time I uploaded some picture and no more than 4 hours later, I was banned and there are no specified reasons, is that called a good management? That's funny! Give me a reason why!!

Administrator Sharon.Femaledom.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erfpt View Post
    I have another account here but was banned, so I wanna ask you so-called Sharon, why I was banned?! Are there any specific reasons?! I am a supreme poster! I have shared a lot of files that paid from other sites, but you kicked me out? Is that the result I should have? Last time I uploaded some picture and no more than 4 hours later, I was banned and there are no specified reasons, is that called a good management? That's funny! Give me a reason why!!
    Hello,

If you read the rules and are sharing paid content from other sites then that is why you were banned.

If you again post copyrighted content on the forum you will get banned again.

We are not a file sharing forum but a forum to post with eachother about the topics we have here so please stop posting anything that is from other sites.

From the top of this thread read the following carefully:

Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.
    Do NOT post pictures or links from paysites this include:
    Any pay per view sites
    Any membership sites
    Any content that are copyrighted
    When we write this and it is not followed ofcourse we ban the user.

Hope this is reason enough for you
    Best Regards
    Sharon
    Team Femaledom
    www.FemaleDom.com
    www.FDMovies.com
    www.EuroTrample.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon.Femaledom.com View Post
    Hello,

If you read the rules and are sharing paid content from other sites then that is why you were banned.

If you again post copyrighted content on the forum you will get banned again.

We are not a file sharing forum but a forum to post with eachother about the topics we have here so please stop posting anything that is from other sites.

From the top of this thread read the following carefully:

When we write this and it is not followed ofcourse we ban the user.

Hope this is reason enough for you
    The admin for this forum should make the men, who get banned or break rules, line up, stip nude and be ****** to be ballbusted, HARD!

Big Supporter

Pretty sure that last reply "06-11-2013, 12:21 AM #50
    Nancy
    http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php.../2819/3_1&s=26" is in the wrong place...Not a huge deal just sayin'...