check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Read before posting links or pictures...

Registered Member

Hi!

Great site!

Registered Member

Denmark

I would also like to go on record as saying that just because these chicks are from Denmark - that doesn't automatically make them Danish.
    I've been getting a lot of ignorant rhetoric about that lately.

Somehow some way - magnificent beautiful women into this quirk, or tolerant of it anyway, moderate a board. thats extraordinary.
    and I think we might have been overlooking that.

how far do you have to look to calm your urge to become political?
    when you've got beautiful babies all around you.

that'll do guys

that'll do

I wasn't sure where I should ask this but I've had a previous account with which I was posting but then I went to Europe for 3 months and since I was inactive the account got suspended.

Now I can't post or look at thumbnails anymore on that account at all, is there a way to get it reactivated again?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky22au2 View Post
    I wasn't sure where I should ask this but I've had a previous account with which I was posting but then I went to Europe for 3 months and since I was inactive the account got suspended.

Now I can't post or look at thumbnails anymore on that account at all, is there a way to get it reactivated again?

Thanks.
    I guess you just need to start from scratch again, or eail the admins to get your account unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_man View Post
    I guess you just need to start from scratch again, or eail the admins to get your account unlocked?
    Yeah, thanks for the tip.

I e-mailed the admins ages ago but they must not have seen it, I thought there might be a thread somewhere to apply for a re-activation or something.

Guess I'll e-mail them again.

Registered Member
    good!!!!!!!!!!!1

Do you have the one that tere are about five japanese school girls and 1 teacher and they kick a guys balls?

may I suggest:
    IF a board member posts an image or clip it HAS to also post the url of the site it is taken from.
    that way we can still enjoy the pics and clips and also give credit and site visitors to it.
    this doesn't contradict the rule of thumb that if it was taken from a members area you are not allowed to post it.

Member?

Hi! Now i hawe tryed to post on the forum to become a member and aböe to post and view photos witout any success . What are i doing wrong? Pleas help me .

I think the intention to require members to be active on the forum is righgt, but i dont like ythat it should be so hard to activate the "registred user" to an "member"

Quote Originally Posted by Thompa View Post
    Hi! Now i hawe tryed to post on the forum to become a member and aböe to post and view photos witout any success . What are i doing wrong? Pleas help me .

I think the intention to require members to be active on the forum is righgt, but i dont like ythat it should be so hard to activate the "registred user" to an "member"
    That's a really good question, I have posted but can't see attachments. As for including images I beleive one needs to use a special tag like this [img]http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/bananahi.gif[img] http://www.femaledom.com/forum/image...s/bananahi.gif

Confussed

The page indicates I have edit permission but no edit button appeared on my post. I wanted to correct the markup (forgot the slash on the closing IMG tag) on my last post.

Lets see if this works ?

Question: I'd like to post some pics (Well, provided I finally get permission to do so), but I'm not sure if I should.

They were free samples on a pay site a good while ago, and I can't link to the site, because it doesn't exist anymore.

I guess the answer is no, but I ask anyway.

Help

How do I post (step by step) My own CBT pics from My computer??? MizLL

Registered Member
    Thanks.!!!

Question

ok iam little lost so If Iam going to post for example some pictures
    Iam supposed to post pictures not copyrughted ,without banner on them or only of myself ? i have some pictures which i like to post here but i am a bit lost and i dont know which of them are fine and which of them i cant post here
    please help because iam lost