check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Snoodle’s thread

Snoodle’s thread

I’ve started this FREAKY thread for Snoodle and hope she doesn’t mind. Julie has her own two-part cuntbusting, tit-hanging etc. thread so why shouldn’t our Snoodle have her own thread too?

For those that don’t know of Snoodle yet – she’s a chick who would like to have a pair of balls! Her interest started at school and she doesn’t know what triggererd it.

Isn’t that just Dandy!
    I just fucking love freaky women (I’m not sure where that started either).

So here’s a few questions to get us started Snoodle:

Do you want a dick to go with those balls? and
    If you had a pair of balls would you like to get them busted?

Fenric

PS. Is there a Snoodle fan-club I could join?

Banned
    Hi Snoodle,
    I’d like to ask about what drew you to this forum in the first place? Which bits of it do you like best? What’s your favorite post and what would you like to see here?

Oh, man, I feel like a celebrity, now.

Ok, here goes...

Fenric: Yes, I'd want a dick to go with the balls. Everything would be fully functional. If I had a pair, yes, I'd love to get them busted...among other things.

Number 3: I forget how I found the forum. As for favorites, I think it's a close tie between the ballbiting thread and the nut stomping thread. I like it all, though, so I can't really say I want to see anything more than anything else...

You are a celeb. There's one woman for every five guys on the Internet.

There's one woman for every five hundred guys on a sexual forum like this.

Yes... you could become extremely popular... and wealthy if you play chromosomes right.

This thread reminds me of those pictures where a woman is sitting on a guy or standing in front of him with his cock and balls squeezed between her legs so that they look like hers. (I was going to post one, but I forgot that you have to give a url, I'll look for one) I never knew what to call that type of picture, but from now on I think I'll call them "snoodles."

Quote Originally Posted by BenBen
    This thread reminds me of those pictures where a woman is sitting on a guy or standing in front of him with his cock and balls squeezed between her legs so that they look like hers. (I was going to post one, but I forgot that you have to give a url, I'll look for one) I never knew what to call that type of picture, but from now on I think I'll call them "snoodles."
    That's awesome.

Hi Snoodle,
    Congratulations on your new celebrity status. ILNY2000 hits the nail on the head - you are a rare beast.

I'm pleased to see your thread thriving

I’m kinda keen to work out where it is that you’re coming from (if I may):

So on fantasising that you have a dick and balls:
    Do you want to be a man? Or is it only the genitalia you want? I guess whether or not you’d consider hormone treatment ought to sort that one out. i.e. would you ever consider yourself to be a pre-op transsexual (if indeed that’s an op they can pull off these days)

On ballbusting:
    Where do you think the desire to
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.
    comes from? Is any part of this jealousy – i.e. he’s got a pair and I haven’t?

I am truly fascinated to hear more,
    Fenric

No, I have no interest in becoming a man...It's safe to say that I only want the dangly bits to play with. XD

I don't consider myself pre-op, because I have no interest in being post-op, y'know?

I don't rightly know where that fantasy comes from. I suppose it grew out of rummages around the internet and seeing things that influenced my impressionable little brain. :-P It just grew and got more extreme, I guess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    No, I have no interest in becoming a man...It's safe to say that I only want the dangly bits to play with. XD
    Hi Snoodle,
    I’m very glad to hear you don’t want to be a man! Being busted by a woman that wished she were a man would be a big turn off (if y’know wot I mean).

You say elsewhere that you’re also submissive but have never let yourself be dominated. Does it follow that you’re also a ballbuster that’s never really busted balls? I’d be very interested to hear about any real BB experiences you’ve had and wot you got out of them. As you like the ball biting thread (me too ) have you ever bitten a pair?
    Cheers,

PS. Is that a picture of you? If so, doesn’t it worry you that the people of Jenkintown (should it exist) might know that’s you’d like a set of nuts?

Snoodle’s thread

I think I finally figured out how at attach a picture. I really like pics like this because it's like she's taking the guy's cock and balls as her own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails herballs02.jpg  

Here are some other ways Snoodle could pretend. I hope you like them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2006_01_16_new.year.jpg   129063041HOyaZi_ph.jpe   000_0126balls.jpg   IMG_1085.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Number 3
    PS. Is that a picture of you? If so, doesn’t it worry you that the people of Jenkintown (should it exist) might know that’s you’d like a set of nuts?
    It's real. It's a suburb of Philly (Philadelphia). Old place, as most east coast towns are. And you have to figure, for someone from her town to see her pic here. They'd probably have to be into ballbusting as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Number 3
    Hi Snoodle,
    I’m very glad to hear you don’t want to be a man! Being busted by a woman that wished she were a man would be a big turn off (if y’know wot I mean).

You say elsewhere that you’re also submissive but have never let yourself be dominated. Does it follow that you’re also a ballbuster that’s never really busted balls? I’d be very interested to hear about any real BB experiences you’ve had and wot you got out of them. As you like the ball biting thread (me too ) have you ever bitten a pair?
    Cheers,

I've only busted one pair. I had fun, but I was kind of nervous, since I didn't know much about it. Now I know I can be a lot more..abusive, and they'll survive. I've never bitten a pair, sadly.

As far a jenkintown goes...well, there's just nobody out here. It's a crappy little suburb with nothing in it. They can know I want a ball sack all they want...nevermind they'd have to be on this site to know. So, yes, the picture is me.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBen
    Here are some other ways Snoodle could pretend. I hope you like them.
    The second one is the best picture EVER. Someone should totally photo-manip it into something less...blue and more fleshy.

Supreme Poster Bok the Gargoyle's Avatar

Great thread

So yer want a pair of balls do ya Snoodle? I believe I have a mutually agreeable solution – why not have mine? I’ll deliver ‘em free of charge and you can do whatever you like with ’em. All I ask is that I get ‘em back in one piece at the end of it all. Battered & bruised is OK but I’d still like ‘em to function OK.

Deal?