check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Snoodle’s thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bok the Gargoyle
    So yer want a pair of balls do ya Snoodle? I believe I have a mutually agreeable solution – why not have mine? I’ll deliver ‘em free of charge and you can do whatever you like with ’em. All I ask is that I get ‘em back in one piece at the end of it all. Battered & bruised is OK but I’d still like ‘em to function OK.

Deal?
    I don't know if I can do that...I might smash them to a pulp by 'accident'...and then where would you be?

Banned
    WAY TO GO SNOODLE!
    Your thread's made 2 pages in 24 hours – you really are a celeb

Dvant: Thanks for putting me right about Jenkintown. I’ve been to Philly once when they let me off the space colony. It’s a great city. I just never knew it had a suburb called Jenkintown.

BenBen: Good stuff I’m glad to see you enter into the spirit of things.

Snoodle: So what do you make of chicks with dicks? Are ladyboys a good thing or a bad thing? Please do tell about the one pair you’ve busted How? Why? Did he ask for it etc.

I just found these of a chick with a dick that busts balls. They seemed kind of appropriate.

I’m sure I speak for many here when I say that I prefer my chicks not to have a dick!

Snoodle, what’s your take on cuntbusting? Wanna swap shots?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Number 3
    WAY TO GO SNOODLE!
    Your thread's made 2 pages in 24 hours – you really are a celeb

Dvant: Thanks for putting me right about Jenkintown. I’ve been to Philly once when they let me off the space colony. It’s a great city. I just never knew it had a suburb called Jenkintown.

BenBen: Good stuff I’m glad to see you enter into the spirit of things.

Snoodle: So what do you make of chicks with dicks? Are ladyboys a good thing or a bad thing? Please do tell about the one pair you’ve busted How? Why? Did he ask for it etc.
    Chicks with dicks are usually really grotesque looking. XD I've seen a few that are pretty hot, but, y'know...they aren't into busting, I guess. I'd love to see one get busted, so long as she was reasonably good looking.

I had a boyfriend back in the day who was into it. I just slapped him around a little...nothing awesome.

Pat: I don't really like cuntbusting...I only want to be busted and snipped if I can have the balls on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    Pat: I don't really like cuntbusting...I only want to be busted and snipped if I can have the balls on me.
    Oh well, it was just a thought.

So what form do your submissive fantasies take?

Off to post some balls on a string......
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Pat
    Oh well, it was just a thought.

So what form do your submissive fantasies take?

Off to post some balls on a string......
    Pat
    Well, I always imagine myself getting caught in the girl's bathroom at my highschool, after school, by like, a handful of freshman or sophomore girls. (at the time I came up with this, I was a junior, so bear with the slight pedoliciousness. XD)

After they bust me for a long while, among other things, one of them takes out an exacto knife and cuts off my bits.

...I still feel wierd telling people these things.

Do you ever feel like being submissive as a girl? If so would the fantasy dom be male/female or LadyBoy?

...I still feel wierd telling people these things.
    Believe me it not the telling people that’s weird

PS. You're cute y'know

Quote Originally Posted by Pat
    Do you ever feel like being submissive as a girl? If so would the fantasy dom be male/female or LadyBoy?

Believe me it not the telling people that’s weird

PS. You're cute y'know
    I'm submissive already, yeah. I think right now my fantasy dom would be male, but if I had dangly bits, female. \

...and thanks for the compliment. I feel lurved.

Banned
    ...and thanks for the compliment. I feel lurved.
    Well it was a short sweet luv there Snoodle cuz Pat just got himself banned by posting copyrighted material in the ‘Balls on a string’ thread. I didn’t get to see what it was he posted but I notice he asked who’d complained in the sticky thread before he got toasted

Y'gota tread carefully around these parts.

Bye Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Number 3
    Well it was a short sweet luv there Snoodle cuz Pat just got himself banned by posting copyrighted material in the ‘Balls on a string’ thread. I didn’t get to see what it was he posted but I notice he asked who’d complained in the sticky thread before he got toasted

Aw, that sucks. I wasn enjoying our question and answer session.

Boy did this thread catch fire!

I’m sorry Pat got toasted If it’s any consolation then I think ure cute 2

I’m also glad to find out that you don’t want to be a man as that would’ve spoilt the fantasy aspect to Snoodle

I’m off 2 bed now (its getting late over here). I’ll be sure to have some sweet dreams of being busted by Snoodle
    (I do hope you don't mind).

Looking 4ward to reading what's gone on o/n,
    Fenric

Quote Originally Posted by Fenric
    Boy did this thread catch fire!

I’m sorry Pat got toasted If it’s any consolation then I think ure cute 2

I’m also glad to find out that you don’t want to be a man as that would’ve spoilt the fantasy aspect to Snoodle

I’m off 2 bed now (its getting late over here). I’ll be sure to have some sweet dreams of being busted by Snoodle
    (I do hope you don't mind).

Looking 4ward to reading what's gone on o/n,
    Fenric

Thanks...and yeah, you can dream about me. I don't mind...so long as you tell me about it later.

Snoodles, I have heard that women who are into ballbusting have a greater experience if they bust a muscular man instead of a skinny one. The question is; do you feel the same, or is there no difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardlight
    Snoodles, I have heard that women who are into ballbusting have a greater experience if they bust a muscular man instead of a skinny one. The question is; do you feel the same, or is there no difference?
    I don't really think there's a difference...I mean, I'm not the most experienced, but I don't see why that would matter.

I don't really think there's a difference...I mean, I'm not the most experienced, but I don't see why that would matter.
    It may not for you, because you seem so submissive. But agressive women who are into ballbusting I think have a different take. It is probably them defeating a strong man who would win a fight if he didn't have such vulnerable , dangling balls.