check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Snoodle’s thread

Banned

Happy Easter

Dang! It looks like I’m gonna have to share Snoodle with the entire BB world I just can’t take the disappointment so I’ve booked a holiday in Turkey for 2 weeks.
    Later.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 3
    Dang! It looks like I’m gonna have to share Snoodle with the entire BB world I just can’t take the disappointment so I’ve booked a holiday in Turkey for 2 weeks.
    Later.
    Turkey, huh? Watch out for the triptophan (sp?).

[/dork]

Big Supporter
    Ohhhh, Snoodles, I totally forgot a Manga I have.

It is about a group of girls, who torture a boy who is cursed in a strange way. They hung him by his cock and balls, and then suddenly his balls and cock ripped off his body. But its not dead, it is still alive and connected to him somehow. And so the girls find out, that they can attach that cock everywhere they want and it connects with that objets. so they first use it as a dildo in school, but later they attach it to themself. so all the girls in school use that dick to have an male orgasm or to fuck their friends. And after that, they ripp it of again and give it to the next

Really funny story, maybe its yours.
    But its all japanese only. but I think I described it as good as possible

http://rapidshare.de/files/15284094/...ansha.rar.html

Dereknor

Quote Originally Posted by Dereknor

It is about a group of girls, who torture a boy who is cursed in a strange way. They hung him by his cock and balls, and then suddenly his balls and cock ripped off his body. But its not dead, it is still alive and connected to him somehow. And so the girls find out, that they can attach that cock everywhere they want and it connects with that objets. so they first use it as a dildo in school, but later they attach it to themself. so all the girls in school use that dick to have an male orgasm or to fuck their friends. And after that, they ripp it of again and give it to the next

Dereknor
    That one is awesome. Sadly, I've already got a copy, though.

I'm so hard to shop for! Thanks, though! ^_^

Snoodle you are great!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    That one is awesome. Sadly, I've already got a copy, though.

I'm so hard to shop for! Thanks, though! ^_^
    I don't know about Manga Dickgirl ballbusting, but I stumbled across an archive of just plain Manga Dickgirls. If you want some pics, just ask me.

P.S. I wonder what is needed to open a .rar file...

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardlight
    I don't know about Manga Dickgirl ballbusting, but I stumbled across an archive of just plain Manga Dickgirls. If you want some pics, just ask me.

P.S. I wonder what is needed to open a .rar file...
    Winrar.

Winrar.
    Thanks Snoodles!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardlight
    Thanks Snoodles!

Any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dereknor

Dereknor
    Oh my God! That was really hawt! Even though it was pretty long and it was all in Japanese, I was still able for the most part to depict the plot and the illustrations were amazing. Thank you for sharing Dereknor!

Supreme Poster Bok the Gargoyle's Avatar

A trip to Snoodle's (PART I)

I awoke, groggy. The light seemed incredibly bright and it took quite a while before I was able to see. I was unable to move. I was confused. As things came into focus, I realized that I was bound face up, knees wide apart on some kind of bondage rack. My ass and genitals were exposed - vulnerable - and nearly skyward. Yes, I was definitely confused.

I lay there for what seemed like ages, slowly recovering my senses. The walls of the room were covered with allsorts of frightening objects - shackles, whips, canes, clamps, meat tenderizers and other scary looking items like I’d never seen before. It was clear I was in a dungeon – but how?

WHY?

Time passed slowly. Eventually, I heard a noise and looked towards the room’s only door. “I see you’re awake now” said a smiling young woman as she entered the room. “You look sweet all trussed up like a turkey” she laughed as she gave my balls a good slap.

“SNOODLE!” I cried as it all came flooding back to me.

I’d ‘met’ Snoodle, as she called herself, via a forum on a website dedicated to the art of female domination. We shared a similar fascination with testicles and I instantly became addicted to her. There was little doubt, or questioning, in my mind as to what I’d do when she invited me to visit her in Philly. I’d followed her instructions blindly – to the letter. She met me at the airport.

I was filled with excitement at the prospect of meeting her. There was so much I wanted to ask her…. tell her. My head was spinning….. I had a lump in my throat and another in my trousers. I’d had a long trip during which to practice our meeting. Unfortunately, I just started to babble rather than coolly deliver the lines I’d rehearsed. I inwardly cursed myself for being such an idiot. Snoodle smiled, put her finger to my lips, and said “Later”.

She beckoned and I followed her with my hurriedly packed bag over my shoulder. My dick ached and my balls throbbed and I hoped she hadn’t noticed my obvious state of arousal. We made our way through the concrete maize. It felt good to get some fresh air at last. She opened the trunk of a car on level 2 of the short stay car park and handed me a bottle of sports drink. “Drink this” she instructed. “You’ll be in there for quite a while and I don’t want you getting dehydrated. I’m sorry but it has to be this way as I do not want you to see where we are going”. I nodded.

“Get in”.

I climbed in the trunk and it shut on top of me. I can remember feeling peaceful and horny as the engine started. Snoodle was way more of a babe than I’d ever imagined – this was going to be some adventure. I drifted into unconsciousness……

TO BE CONTINUED…….. (If you wish)

OK, I’m hooked and can’t wait for Part II. Clever use of smilies to break up the text Bok. I find the use of ‘real’ characters adds to intensity of the story. I hope this is going in the direction of post #16

::Evil laugh::

I think right now my fantasy dom would be male
    Please, please, pretty-please tell us more Snoodle
    What would you have him do to you as part of this fantasy domination?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenric
    Please, please, pretty-please tell us more Snoodle
    What would you have him do to you as part of this fantasy domination?
    I've always been a fan of rope torture. Ropeburn = hawt.