check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Hybrid View

Well, I do have one fantasy where I smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.

thoughts

I've spoken with women who have this as a 'strictly fantasy' fantasy, but it seems that women are less likely to share some of those fantaies, ie they keep them buried and hidden more than men do.

In my experiences, they also don;t like the idea of blood of bloodshed, so they tend to be very purient forms of **********, ones that aren't 'gross' to quote an old acquiantance.

Do you find this to be the case?

Quote Originally Posted by want2bhurt
    I've spoken with women who have this as a 'strictly fantasy' fantasy, but it seems that women are less likely to share some of those fantaies, ie they keep them buried and hidden more than men do.

In my experiences, they also don;t like the idea of blood of bloodshed, so they tend to be very purient forms of **********, ones that aren't 'gross' to quote an old acquiantance.

Do you find this to be the case?
    Well, I'm not a fan of cutting them off. The bloody, sharp object treatment never appealed to me...but leaving them bruised and kind of misshapen is more of a turn on. I suppose it's really personal prefence, but I'd say the 'gross out' factor comes into play.

more thoughts

Thanks snoodle, you seem to reflect what I've experienced. So the idea of crushing them or 'popping' them is something that works for you because there is no blood or 'gross out' factor.

Now the question is do you want to do that by hand so that you can feel them 'pop' or using your foot so that you are still somewhat 'detached'?

Quote Originally Posted by want2bhurt
    Thanks snoodle, you seem to reflect what I've experienced. So the idea of crushing them or 'popping' them is something that works for you because there is no blood or 'gross out' factor.

Now the question is do you want to do that by hand so that you can feel them 'pop' or using your foot so that you are still somewhat 'detached'?

Feeling them pop is A-ok In fact, I'd prefer it...I'm just not into sharp things. I think I'd rather feel them against my knee, when they pop.

I would think that's why women would prefer using a burdizzo, it's bloodless.

Any more girls want to post their fantasies?

Big Supporter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DbpHxSDYkA

Ellen Page Strips Down To Her Underwear, Talks About ********** In Sexy W Magazine Spread

How About....

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    Well, I'm not a fan of cutting them off. The bloody, sharp object treatment never appealed to me...but leaving them bruised and kind of misshapen is more of a turn on. I suppose it's really personal prefence, but I'd say the 'gross out' factor comes into play.

Snoodle, how about pins. Would pushing a pin into a guys nut be a turn on. Not much blood (if any), lots of squirming though (for him)
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Quote Originally Posted by male4her2cut
    Snoodle, how about pins. Would pushing a pin into a guys nut be a turn on. Not much blood (if any), lots of squirming though (for him)

Hm...no, I don't think I like the pin thing, either. Again, it's the sharpness aspect, I guess, that gets me.

Using Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    Hm...no, I don't think I like the pin thing, either. Again, it's the sharpness aspect, I guess, that gets me.
    You're not the first female I've talked to that had no interest in cutting or pins and such but got turned on by fire (your reply to my Fire post). I've read that heat on testicles can be a form of temporary **********. heating for extended periods can stop a guys balls from working. I've tried it and it does seem to hold true. It takes a few days for them to come back to normal. One woman had posted once that she would wrap her husbands balls with a hot wash rag for long periods and his testicles stopped working. She said at first he objected but after awhile the heat would feel good.
    And if you're interested in trying heat, you can use a candle on a guy without causing a serious burn if you keep the flame in motion. For instance, hold the flame right under his balls and move it back and forth from one ball to the other.
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Quote Originally Posted by male4her2cut
    You're not the first female I've talked to that had no interest in cutting or pins and such but got turned on by fire (your reply to my Fire post). I've read that heat on testicles can be a form of temporary **********. heating for extended periods can stop a guys balls from working. I've tried it and it does seem to hold true. It takes a few days for them to come back to normal. One woman had posted once that she would wrap her husbands balls with a hot wash rag for long periods and his testicles stopped working. She said at first he objected but after awhile the heat would feel good.
    And if you're interested in trying heat, you can use a candle on a guy without causing a serious burn if you keep the flame in motion. For instance, hold the flame right under his balls and move it back and forth from one ball to the other.
    Just curious but how do you know when balls stop working. And actually what do you mean by working?

Big Supporter
    Still wondering if there are women who have femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man. Still wondering if there are women who have experience of some kind with ********** fantasies and with **********. If there are I would like to hear from them about it. Just looking for insights and thoughts on this that might help me understand my own femdom ********** fantasies. Ladies please answer.

Snoodles, your awesome!

Thumbs up ********** alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Quite an interest in needle play.
    would you have problem with sticking needles in a cock?
    it can be very sexy and makes the cock feel really aroused.

Also some interest in nailing it to a board or whatever.
    could you handle that?