check the ballbusting updates here

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

I love the fantasy of getting ********* by Snoodle and Erica together Maybe one of you bands my balls while the other one pushes her knife into my cock . Or maybe you two just bite everything off down there Or what would you like to do to me?

Hi Erica,

How are you? I could never strike anyone in the balls for sport. Certainly (as seems to be with you), I could never emasculate someone for "fun". The very thought makes me ill. I come from a medical family. AND I'm a paramedic, myself.

Now, having said all the above; I've kicked a number lads' balls. I've even ruptured a few. However, it was always for cause. My work involves providing personal security to VIPs. In practise, this means protecting women. For some reason, men don't care to have a woman looking after them.

Many of the young girls I look after, enjoy clubbing. Consequently, I'm often in environments populated by high levels of testosterone and alcohol. Usually, I can navigate my way through these environs without, harm coming to anyone.

However, every once and again, someone will become "grabby". AND rarely, (but it happens) much worse. Also, I've a very low tolerance for those that, hit or batter women. So, from time to time, I've slammed a knee or fist into some Neanderthals' sac! The feeling is incredible!!

It can be wonderfully sensuous. I mean, feeling the warm rubbery balls "flatten out". But, the best part (for me) is the facial expression. The look of utter shock dissolving into a mask of agony! However, the ultimate satisfaction for me, is the "transition".

One moment, there's this burly "tower of power" brutalising a cowering woman. The next, there's a pathetic sobbing milquetoast, curled into the fetal position. Groaning (or screaming) "MY Balls! MY BAllS!" It provides quite the"rush". Also, kind of "excites" me.

However, I don't even hit these losers full force, usually. I save my "gelding kick" for the ****** and would-be ******! So far, two of these miscreants have been removed from the "gene pool", by me. This isn't something I go "looking to do". If, I happen upon a sexual assault in progress, I act.

BTW, "Hardnutz26" is right about something. If I may paraphrase: "Once you "get" your first set of ****** balls, you will have the "balls" to do it and when you do it, you will have much more confidence (more balls ) then there is no turning back " I can't begin to express the feeling of "power" that courses through a woman after, she's "disarmed" a ******! There are "other" feelings as well.

I happen to believe in ********** as a form of treatment, for recidivist sexual predators. In Europe, we've had much success in this area. Yes, I believe for a second or third conviction for sexual assault, the convicted male should be offered a "choice". A life sentence or orchiectomies. However, I think the fellow should be given psychological testing and treatment first. No therapy will be effective, without genuine commitment.

Sorry, didn't mean to write a "book". lol However, I've not posted here for sometime. AND just wanted you to know, there are other girls that, have your "kink". I really enjoy films featuring ********** scenes. I'm very partial to the "****-revenge" genre. Also, I fancy ********** stories featuring women dealing the "ultimate" retribution to said rapists!

Warm regards,
    Messalina

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    Did we just become best friends?

Lol, jk.

Like a snowball down a hill.

Punching.

Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post
    Hi Erica,

How are you? I could never strike anyone in the balls for sport. Certainly (as seems to be with you), I could never emasculate someone for "fun". The very thought makes me ill. I come from a medical family. AND I'm a paramedic, myself.

Now, having said all the above; I've kicked a number lads' balls. I've even ruptured a few. However, it was always for cause. My work involves providing personal security to VIPs. In practise, this means protecting women. For some reason, men don't care to have a woman looking after them.

Many of the young girls I look after, enjoy clubbing. Consequently, I'm often in environments populated by high levels of testosterone and alcohol. Usually, I can navigate my way through these environs without, harm coming to anyone.

However, every once and again, someone will become "grabby". AND rarely, (but it happens) much worse. Also, I've a very low tolerance for those that, hit or batter women. So, from time to time, I've slammed a knee or fist into some Neanderthals' sac! The feeling is incredible!!

It can be wonderfully sensuous. I mean, feeling the warm rubbery balls "flatten out". But, the best part (for me) is the facial expression. The look of utter shock dissolving into a mask of agony! However, the ultimate satisfaction for me, is the "transition".

One moment, there's this burly "tower of power" brutalising a cowering woman. The next, there's a pathetic sobbing milquetoast, curled into the fetal position. Groaning (or screaming) "MY Balls! MY BAllS!" It provides quite the"rush". Also, kind of "excites" me.

However, I don't even hit these losers full force, usually. I save my "gelding kick" for the ****** and would-be ******! So far, two of these miscreants have been removed from the "gene pool", by me. This isn't something I go "looking to do". If, I happen upon a sexual assault in progress, I act.

BTW, "Hardnutz26" is right about something. If I may paraphrase: "Once you "get" your first set of ****** balls, you will have the "balls" to do it and when you do it, you will have much more confidence (more balls ) then there is no turning back " I can't begin to express the feeling of "power" that courses through a woman after, she's "disarmed" a ******! There are "other" feelings as well.

I happen to believe in ********** as a form of treatment, for recidivist sexual predators. In Europe, we've had much success in this area. Yes, I believe for a second or third conviction for sexual assault, the convicted male should be offered a "choice". A life sentence or orchiectomies. However, I think the fellow should be given psychological testing and treatment first. No therapy will be effective, without genuine commitment.

Sorry, didn't mean to write a "book". lol However, I've not posted here for sometime. AND just wanted you to know, there are other girls that, have your "kink". I really enjoy films featuring ********** scenes. I'm very partial to the "****-revenge" genre. Also, I fancy ********** stories featuring women dealing the "ultimate" retribution to said rapists!

Warm regards,
    Messalina

Why do I feel the need to call shenanigans on this post?

??????????
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesilver View Post
    Why do I feel the need to call shenanigans on this post?

yours fotos

yours fotos not entersting

Quote Originally Posted by solange.piggy View Post
    Dear Mistress,

You can to see photos of my penis and my balls to removed here:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ariset...50469/pic/list

Respects

I have always liked powerful women. And what can be more powerful then a woman who has taken 1 or more set of testicles. And not only has she done it, but she is proud enough to talk about it, be open about it, always showing that she is ready to do it again and to anyone she feels the need to do it to. That shows pure power over a man that she can take away his most precious nuts and there is nothing he can really do about it even if he begs her not to. After she takes his most precious testicles she kind of says with the act and her look "You will never be the man you used to be, you will never be able to father children, you will never even be able to have sex, women will laugh at you and that's only because of me and you will always remember me and I have done it because I wanted to and it was not an accident and I am ready to tell everybody about it." Now tell me, isn't that power?

@Messalina:

Thank you for your wonderful post at me - but I would like to quickly throw this out there:

Unless you're trained in all kinds of ridiculous martial arts, the chance of a woman being able to take down a large and enraged man is very low, even with plenty of lowblows. You would need to use a weapon or have extensive experience in fighting to have much chance.

To be honest, if my boyfriend and I were to get into a serious fist fight with no holding back on either end, I may make a mark and could go for the balls all I wanted, but the effects would be sore balls and some scratches/bruises for him... and as for me, I might as well have jumped in front of a city bus. A woman's best defense against abusive men is simply to be able to tell which men are likely to be abusive and avoid them.
    I mean, there's some scrawny guys out there who I could probably beat half to death, but my boyfriend isn't one of them.

I prefer to be honest with myself and know that a lowblow is only good enough to get a head-start in running away. I'm not exactly Olga the Female Body-Builder.

It's all a sexual thing.
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Messalina, please don't be offended by stevesilver's somewhat rude comment. I believe everything that you wrote. Your posts are always great, and they are deeply appreciated. Your interest in ballbusting seems to come from a sort of sensual "justice" as a woman rather than a purely sadistic fetish, and that's cool! It's amazing to me though that you've actually "ruptured" the balls of a few guys. I've heard that in spite of the testicles' extreme sensitivity to pain, they are very resilient. (But I may be wrong.)

Messalina, as an actual "ballbuster," how did you manage to do it? And how did you know that they actually ruptured? I mean, are you sure? As a man, I'm always a bit curious how much my physical body could take in a dangerous situation, but I hope to never have to find out in real life of course. Also, your "gelding kick" sounds pretty scary. Would you mind telling me about it, or is it your secret? One thing's for sure, if I was a ******, I definitely wouldn't want to mess with you...

Thank you for all your posts. It's awesome to hear a woman's perspective on these kinds of topics.

Men and Balls

@Messalina:

Thank you for your wonderful post at me - but I would like to quickly throw this out there:

Unless you're trained in all kinds of ridiculous martial arts, the chance of a woman being able to take down a large and enraged man is very low, even with plenty of lowblows. You would need to use a weapon or have extensive experience in fighting to have much chance.

To be honest, if my boyfriend and I were to get into a serious fist fight with no holding back on either end, I may make a mark and could go for the balls all I wanted, but the effects would be sore balls and some scratches/bruises for him... and as for me, I might as well have jumped in front of a city bus. A woman's best defense against abusive men is simply to be able to tell which men are likely to be abusive and avoid them.
    I mean, there's some scrawny guys out there who I could probably beat half to death, but my boyfriend isn't one of them.

I prefer to be honest with myself and know that a lowblow is only good enough to get a head-start in running away. I'm not exactly Olga the Female Body-Builder.

It's all a sexual thing.

Men give women the power over them to have their balls abused. Some men like playing with fire. I like it under controlled conditions. Even though I know I don't have control over the woman and it won't be exciting if I did, I would need to trust her. Women of course need to trust the man equally, since a man could change his mind and take his power back and even cause harm.

Quote Originally Posted by hardnutz26 View Post
    I have always liked powerful women. And what can be more powerful then a woman who has taken 1 or more set of testicles. And not only has she done it, but she is proud enough to talk about it, be open about it, always showing that she is ready to do it again and to anyone she feels the need to do it to. That shows pure power over a man that she can take away his most precious nuts and there is nothing he can really do about it even if he begs her not to. After she takes his most precious testicles she kind of says with the act and her look "You will never be the man you used to be, you will never be able to father children, you will never even be able to have sex, women will laugh at you and that's only because of me and you will always remember me and I have done it because I wanted to and it was not an accident and I am ready to tell everybody about it." Now tell me, isn't that power?

Hello there,

How are you? Thank you, for your kind words. However, I don't tend to think of myself as a "Powerful woman." AND I fear, I seem to have conveyed the wrong impression. I don't have a fetish for emasculating men. Actually, just the opposite! I've a "thing" for men with "balls".

I'm attracted to the hairy muscled "type". That is, I fancy athletic and authoritative men. Firefighters, military personnel, and police officers. They're so very masculine. <sigh> However, I digress from the central point.

Inflicting a blow (or blows) severe enough to rupture testicles, is quite dangerous. Such trauma to the genitals can cause cardiogenic or neurogenic shock. The former can lead to cardiac arrest and the latter, to stroke. Both of which can be fatal or lead to permanent disability. It doesn't happen all that often but, it can and has.

There are other consequences of serious testicle rupture that, are far more common. Sterility and sexual dysfunction are the two most commonly known. The male body is highly dependent on testosterone.

Absent the hormone; the muscles lose mass and eventually atrophy. Also, the body will lose bone density. This puts the individual at excellent risk of developing osteoperosis. A so-called "woman's" disease. Both of these conditions eventually become life-threatening. Then there's the psychological effect. The individual will suffer from clinical depression. Untreated, this often leads to suicide. Finally, there's the emotional devastation.

Ninety percent of our personal identity is tied to gender identification. It affects; how we talk, walk, dress, sit, and eat. AND to a large extent our conduct. Loss of identity is an extraordinarily devastating trauma. As if, becoming impotent and sterile wasn't trauma enough!

I could never be "Proud" of doing something this dreadful to a man. Or be eager to do it again. I should never want to wield the threat of emasculation over a man, as a means of power over him. This is what rapists due to their victims.

However, I don't consider those that, brutalise or violate women (or children)... to be "men". They barely qualify as human! It was these "lower" lifeforms, I was referencing in my post. I've my reasons, for possessing this viewpoint. I apologise, for reveling in the sexual destruction of these miscreants. However, I've my reasons. Besides, the dominant feeling is one of grim satisfaction. They're likely to never again, prey on the weak.

Warm regards,
    Messalina

@Messalina:

It's all a sexual thing.
    Well said... I feel I can take on almost anyone... once their are ***********, lets my fun start, surely it wont be more of a problem restrained, and with their balls in my hands... so I can just squished them to a mush until their ball sack rupture and leaks out.

Jenny

@Messalina:

It's all a sexual thing.

Hi Erica,

How are you? It's lovely to hear from you. I trust you and yours are well. Communicating with men can be interesting but, it's always a treat to correspond with another woman. BTW, you are most welcome for the post.

I believe there's a significant difference in our ages. This probably explains some of your statements. Yes, I'm trained in several martial arts and self-defence disciplines. However, martial arts aren't truly all that useful, in close quarters. Krav maga and similar "systems" for unarmed combat, are far more useful.

You are correct that, "The chance of a woman being able to take down a large and enraged man is very low,
    " in a contest of strength. However, there are a number of vital points on the human body when attacked effectively, will disable / kill.. even " A large and enraged man".

I can send you numerous reports of young and even elderly women, who have defended themselves, effectively. Some injured their assailant's testicles causing the men to flee. Others fought so viciously that, the gonads were damaged beyond repair or separated from the body! Yes, some women used whatever was handy to damage the gonads or the throat. Some used their bare hands to damage the eyes or the testes. An assailant who can't breathe or see, isn't much of a threat.

Yes, I have "Extensive experience in fighting
    ". I believe you maybe judging my reality by your own. This is something I encounter a great deal. However, most men aren't accustomed to taking hits in the testicles. Your boyfriend maybe and as such, may have a higher tolerance level for pain. Besides, I doubt you tried to rip his gonads from his body or crush them in your bare hands, in an adrenaline fueled fight for your life. I apologise, if I've given offence. In any event, there other vital points usually more accessible.

BTW, many victims of violent assault usually perform a groin strike incorrectly.

Yes, YOU ARE VERY CORRECT; "A woman's best defense
    " is to TRUST HER INSTINCTS!!!!! If something "feels" wrong about a person, she needs to trust that intuition we have and act accordingly. This is the most difficult lesson to teach in ANY martial art or self-defence discipline. We seem so afraid to "offend" anyone!

BTW, if you really are able "Tell which men are likely to be abusive and avoid them
    ", you need to be awarded a Nobel Prize! Yes, if we listen to our instincts, we can discern some of these men. However, many men in a relationhip or marriage start out one way, then become something else. Sometimes, things just happen and we don't see it coming. I was married once upon a time.

BTW, "A lowblow
    " needs to be "followed up" by some other blow or blows. Else, all one has done.. is infuriate an assailant. This assumes the assailant didn't flee after, that first blow. For the most part, these miscreants are cowards! They prey on those they think are too weak or frightened to fight back.

Once again, I hope I've not given offence. A lack of tact, is one of my character defects.

Warm regards,
    Messalina

P.S. Warren sie schon einmal in Irland? Ich bin ein Irlanderin.
    P.S.P.S. Ihre Staatsangehorigkeit, bitte?

Big Supporter
    When I started this thread I was seeking to find out about women's fantasies about male ********** and women's fantasies about herself ********** a man or men. I never expected this thread to grow to some 5 pages or more and take on a "life of its own."

I am a man who has obviously some strong femdom ********** fantasies, fantasies in which I am being surgically ********* by a woman and along with my fantasies are some seemingly unusual fetishes such as my sleeve fetish (myself wearing a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms covered completely in long sleeves, the castratrix wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows).

What I was seeking were women's insights from the other end of the scalpel. For the most part we only hear from men who have fantasies of undergoing ********** performed by a woman or by women. Also from some men posing as women (on a forum like this how do you really know if someone is male or female? You don't really know). I think I've gotten some true insights on this from women but I still have a lot of questions unanswered. Not sure how many insights have really come from women who have fantasies about ********** a man.

Like I have said before, one problem is how we think of some things. If a man has fantasies about a woman ********** him, he is "sick" or "weird" but a danger only to himself. If a woman talks about her fantasies where she castrates a man she has fantasies where she hurts someone else and is viewed as a danger to others. That may be another reason why women who have femdom ********** fantasies are reluctant to talk about their fantasies.

Yes I think there are some women who have femdom ********** fantasies and fantasize about ********** a man. I think there are a few cases of girls and women on farms and ranches who ******** male livestock animals as part of their work, and a few women veterinarians in neutering male animals as part of their job who develop a kind of thing for ********** and have some fantasies about ********** a man. I think there are some women, some who even know how to do it, that if they were sure they could get away with it would actually ******** a man and actually enjoy doing it. I think there are more of them than you would realistically expect. They don't talk about their ********** fantasies out of fear it will get them a bad name or get them in trouble, so they keep it to themselves. I think these women are rare but they do exist. I had hoped with a kind of anonymous forum like this we might have heard from some of these women, their thought and insights might be very interesting.

I as a man with femdom ********** fantasies was looking for insights from women that might help me to have a better understanding of my femdom ********** fantasies. I think when you have a strong fantasy there is something deeper you are seeking through that fantasy. In my case something deeper than just the physical thing of my testicles being surgically removed and my manhood destroyed at the hands of a woman. To me there is also something very spiritual and almost religious about it. I thought some insights from women might help me to better understand what I'm seeking through my femdom ********** fantasies.

I was looking for insights and experiences from women who have femdom ********** fantasies because I thought their insights might help me to have a better understanding of my own femdom ********** fantasies and the fetishes that go with them such as my sleeves fetish, and a better understanding of what it is I'm really seeking through my femdom ********** fantasies. I would appreciate any insights and experiences women have with their own femdom ********** fantasies and especially any thoughts and insights women have about my femdom ********** fantasies. Thanks for anything on this subject you might share with me.

Hello there,

How are you? Thank you, for your kind words. However, I don't tend to think of myself as a "Powerful woman." AND I fear, I seem to have conveyed the wrong impression. I don't have a fetish for emasculating men. Actually, just the opposite! I've a "thing" for men with "balls".

I'm attracted to the hairy muscled "type". That is, I fancy athletic and authoritative men. Firefighters, military personnel, and police officers. They're so very masculine. <sigh> However, I digress from the central point.

Inflicting a blow (or blows) severe enough to rupture testicles, is quite dangerous. Such trauma to the genitals can cause cardiogenic or neurogenic shock. The former can lead to cardiac arrest and the latter, to stroke. Both of which can be fatal or lead to permanent disability. It doesn't happen all that often but, it can and has.

There are other consequences of serious testicle rupture that, are far more common. Sterility and sexual dysfunction are the two most commonly known. The male body is highly dependent on testosterone.

Absent the hormone; the muscles lose mass and eventually atrophy. Also, the body will lose bone density. This puts the individual at excellent risk of developing osteoperosis. A so-called "woman's" disease. Both of these conditions eventually become life-threatening. Then there's the psychological effect. The individual will suffer from clinical depression. Untreated, this often leads to suicide. Finally, there's the emotional devastation.

Ninety percent of our personal identity is tied to gender identification. It affects; how we talk, walk, dress, sit, and eat. AND to a large extent our conduct. Loss of identity is an extraordinarily devastating trauma. As if, becoming impotent and sterile wasn't trauma enough!

I could never be "Proud" of doing something this dreadful to a man. Or be eager to do it again. I should never want to wield the threat of emasculation over a man, as a means of power over him. This is what rapists due to their victims.

However, I don't consider those that, brutalise or violate women (or children)... to be "men". They barely qualify as human! It was these "lower" lifeforms, I was referencing in my post. I've my reasons, for possessing this viewpoint. I apologise, for reveling in the sexual destruction of these miscreants. However, I've my reasons. Besides, the dominant feeling is one of grim satisfaction. They're likely to never again, prey on the weak.

Warm regards,
    Messalina
    Hello Messalina,

Thank you, I am fine. Hope everything is good with you too.

Well, as I read my post now I see that it might have sounded like I am referring to you directly, but I wanted to speak for powerful women in general. And also this is mainly a fantasy character. Sure, some women here might tell that they like this kind of sexual power that I described, but it is all a fantasy I think. I did not want to imply that you are going around tearing testicles off and demonstrating your power in this way. I have read some of your posts and know how you feel about these things and appreciate your very informative and well written posts. So, please don't be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by gages View Post
    Messalina, please don't be offended by stevesilver's somewhat rude comment. I believe everything that you wrote. Your posts are always great, and they are deeply appreciated. Your interest in ballbusting seems to come from a sort of sensual "justice" as a woman rather than a purely sadistic fetish, and that's cool! It's amazing to me though that you've actually "ruptured" the balls of a few guys. I've heard that in spite of the testicles' extreme sensitivity to pain, they are very resilient. (But I may be wrong.)

Messalina, as an actual "ballbuster," how did you manage to do it? And how did you know that they actually ruptured? I mean, are you sure? As a man, I'm always a bit curious how much my physical body could take in a dangerous situation, but I hope to never have to find out in real life of course. Also, your "gelding kick" sounds pretty scary. Would you mind telling me about it, or is it your secret? One thing's for sure, if I was a ******, I definitely wouldn't want to mess with you...

Thank you for all your posts. It's awesome to hear a woman's perspective on these kinds of topics.

Hi there,

How are you? Thank you, for your warm words. There are all manner of men in the world. My da said he could teach me to protect myself from rough men. But, he could only warn me about the gentle ones! So, I've had to grow a "thick skin". However, I thank you for your concern, just the same.

BTW, I'm gratified you've read my postings. It's lovely to learn that, my ramblings have been noticed.

My "Sadistic fetish" is generally confined to cinema. I prefer, to view scenes of fictional rapists getting their due, from fictional victims. The reality is far less entertaining and much more grim.

No, you're not "Wrong" and the testes are quite "Resilient". Firstly, "mother nature" gifted you lads with two gonads. So important are they to maintaining the species. However, a man only needs one to fulfil his familial and marital responsibilities. Also, they're somewhat protected from injury by their placement, behind the penis. Someone, really has to make an effort to get at them. Also, when struck.. the little fellows tend to bounce round a bit. Believe it or not, as hellish as it might feel, this actually is "A good thing". Sorry, Martha Stewart "groupie", here.

However, the testes are very easy to injure accidentally. Light blows or squeezes to the gonads, even the ones that don't hurt (although, I can't imagine there are such but then, I'm not a man!) can cause scar tissue to form on the inside of the testes. This can render them less effective over time.

I know a couple that spent thousands of dollars (U.S.) on fertility treatments because of this. The husband had played contact sports all through his time at uni and had been a bit of a ladies man. Consequently, he had taken shots to the nuts off and on the field over the years. The wife had been one of those Coeds delivering shots, to the "jewels". Karma can be a real bitch!

Also, severe blunt force trauma to the testes can cause testicular torsion. This occurs when the spermatic cord, from which the testicles hang, twists, cutting off blood supply. It can be caused by physical activity, the aforementioned blunt force trauma or occur on its own, most often in adolescents.

I've seen this. It's horrible, excruciating pain. <shivers> Torsion is also a medical emergency. ONE may have as much as twelve hours or as little as four, before the testicles die from the self-spun tourniquet. A quick, correct diagnosis is crucial; as torsion is often mistaken for an infection such as orhcitis or epididymitis.

Now, to your queries.

A severe blow or two to the testicles can cause a rupture. Firstly, you must understand what a rupture is. A rupture is any break in the tunica vaginalis, the leather-like coating that holds the thousands of tubules that make up a testicle in place. The tear can be large or small. However, the smaller the break, the easier the repair. But, some just can't be repaired.

In one incident, I kicked a man in the balls twice, with considerable force. My adrenaline was flowing so, the kicks were more powerful than, they might otherwise have been. Earlier, I mentioned the testicles when struck, tend to bounce round. This dissipates a good deal of the effect of the blow. However, if the testicle(s) should be pinned between the pelvis and the hard striking surface, they would be ****** to absorb the full effect of the impact. This can cause massive testicular rupture.

In this instance, I could tell by the facial expression. As an A.E.M.T. (Advanced Emergency Medical technician) I'd seen the face of genital trauma. Also, I didn't feel any "resistance" on the second kick. Later, my assessment was officially confirmed by court proceedings.

Another incident involved a case of testicular torsion. This individual tried a sexual assault and received a groin kick for his trouble. However, he was able to flee. This was fine by us. Eventually, he turned up at hospital. However, he didn't tell the doctors the truth about how he sustained his injury. This aided them in a misdiagnosis. I know this for a fact, as I was called to give evidence at his trial.

As for the "gelding kick" technically, there's no such thing. Rather, it's more of a technique. AND it's not "my secret". No, I shan't tell you the technique. Suffice it to say, it can be applied with a kick, knee, or other solid object.

BTW, you're most welcome for the postings and the "Woman's perspective". But, please keep in mind that, I don't represent "women". My perspective is not "A woman's view" on ANYTHING. Only this woman's views.

Warm regards,
    Messalina