check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Hybrid View

Big Supporter

Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

There is a question I keep asking but have not gotten any answers to.

We know there are men who have femdom ********** fantasies, fantasies in which they are ********* by a woman, perhaps even fantasizing serving her as her eunuch slave after she castrates him.

But are there women, or do women ever have fantasies in which she herself castrates a man, perhaps afterward ******* him to serve her as her eunuch slave? It would be interesting to know if there are women who have fantasies where she herself castrates a man and what the details of thos fantasies are.
    How do women's fantasies of doing the ********** differ from men's fantasies of being ********* by a woman? Do they really differ? What are women's fantasies of ********** a man?

Well, I do have one fantasy where I smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.

thoughts

I've spoken with women who have this as a 'strictly fantasy' fantasy, but it seems that women are less likely to share some of those fantaies, ie they keep them buried and hidden more than men do.

In my experiences, they also don;t like the idea of blood of bloodshed, so they tend to be very purient forms of **********, ones that aren't 'gross' to quote an old acquiantance.

Do you find this to be the case?

Quote Originally Posted by want2bhurt
    I've spoken with women who have this as a 'strictly fantasy' fantasy, but it seems that women are less likely to share some of those fantaies, ie they keep them buried and hidden more than men do.

In my experiences, they also don;t like the idea of blood of bloodshed, so they tend to be very purient forms of **********, ones that aren't 'gross' to quote an old acquiantance.

Do you find this to be the case?
    Well, I'm not a fan of cutting them off. The bloody, sharp object treatment never appealed to me...but leaving them bruised and kind of misshapen is more of a turn on. I suppose it's really personal prefence, but I'd say the 'gross out' factor comes into play.

more thoughts

Thanks snoodle, you seem to reflect what I've experienced. So the idea of crushing them or 'popping' them is something that works for you because there is no blood or 'gross out' factor.

Now the question is do you want to do that by hand so that you can feel them 'pop' or using your foot so that you are still somewhat 'detached'?

Quote Originally Posted by want2bhurt
    Thanks snoodle, you seem to reflect what I've experienced. So the idea of crushing them or 'popping' them is something that works for you because there is no blood or 'gross out' factor.

Now the question is do you want to do that by hand so that you can feel them 'pop' or using your foot so that you are still somewhat 'detached'?

Feeling them pop is A-ok In fact, I'd prefer it...I'm just not into sharp things. I think I'd rather feel them against my knee, when they pop.

I would think that's why women would prefer using a burdizzo, it's bloodless.

How About....

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    Well, I'm not a fan of cutting them off. The bloody, sharp object treatment never appealed to me...but leaving them bruised and kind of misshapen is more of a turn on. I suppose it's really personal prefence, but I'd say the 'gross out' factor comes into play.

Snoodle, how about pins. Would pushing a pin into a guys nut be a turn on. Not much blood (if any), lots of squirming though (for him)
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Quote Originally Posted by male4her2cut
    Snoodle, how about pins. Would pushing a pin into a guys nut be a turn on. Not much blood (if any), lots of squirming though (for him)

Hm...no, I don't think I like the pin thing, either. Again, it's the sharpness aspect, I guess, that gets me.

Thumbs up ********** alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Quite an interest in needle play.
    would you have problem with sticking needles in a cock?
    it can be very sexy and makes the cock feel really aroused.

Also some interest in nailing it to a board or whatever.
    could you handle that?

Well, I do have one fantasy where I smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.

Hey Snoodle, what type of reaction to you like get from the guy when you pulverize his balls? Do you like a guy to beg you to stop, even though it sounds like you wouldn't. Have you made a guy cry or pass out doing that?

By the way your posts are great!

Supreme Poster
    this would be the best answer, it would take the longest with the knee but that means more pain.. the heel could use til they pop or just squeeze them till there is nothing there

ballbusting

Woww!!! I love U. U can knee my balls as often as U like.

Where do U live?...so I can come to visit.

I love the fantasy of getting ********* by Snoodle and Erica together Maybe one of you bands my balls while the other one pushes her knife into my cock . Or maybe you two just bite everything off down there Or what would you like to do to me?

Big Supporter
    When I started this thread I was seeking to find out about women's fantasies about male ********** and women's fantasies about herself ********** a man or men. I never expected this thread to grow to some 5 pages or more and take on a "life of its own."

I am a man who has obviously some strong femdom ********** fantasies, fantasies in which I am being surgically ********* by a woman and along with my fantasies are some seemingly unusual fetishes such as my sleeve fetish (myself wearing a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms covered completely in long sleeves, the castratrix wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows).

What I was seeking were women's insights from the other end of the scalpel. For the most part we only hear from men who have fantasies of undergoing ********** performed by a woman or by women. Also from some men posing as women (on a forum like this how do you really know if someone is male or female? You don't really know). I think I've gotten some true insights on this from women but I still have a lot of questions unanswered. Not sure how many insights have really come from women who have fantasies about ********** a man.

Like I have said before, one problem is how we think of some things. If a man has fantasies about a woman ********** him, he is "sick" or "weird" but a danger only to himself. If a woman talks about her fantasies where she castrates a man she has fantasies where she hurts someone else and is viewed as a danger to others. That may be another reason why women who have femdom ********** fantasies are reluctant to talk about their fantasies.

Yes I think there are some women who have femdom ********** fantasies and fantasize about ********** a man. I think there are a few cases of girls and women on farms and ranches who ******** male livestock animals as part of their work, and a few women veterinarians in neutering male animals as part of their job who develop a kind of thing for ********** and have some fantasies about ********** a man. I think there are some women, some who even know how to do it, that if they were sure they could get away with it would actually ******** a man and actually enjoy doing it. I think there are more of them than you would realistically expect. They don't talk about their ********** fantasies out of fear it will get them a bad name or get them in trouble, so they keep it to themselves. I think these women are rare but they do exist. I had hoped with a kind of anonymous forum like this we might have heard from some of these women, their thought and insights might be very interesting.

I as a man with femdom ********** fantasies was looking for insights from women that might help me to have a better understanding of my femdom ********** fantasies. I think when you have a strong fantasy there is something deeper you are seeking through that fantasy. In my case something deeper than just the physical thing of my testicles being surgically removed and my manhood destroyed at the hands of a woman. To me there is also something very spiritual and almost religious about it. I thought some insights from women might help me to better understand what I'm seeking through my femdom ********** fantasies.

I was looking for insights and experiences from women who have femdom ********** fantasies because I thought their insights might help me to have a better understanding of my own femdom ********** fantasies and the fetishes that go with them such as my sleeves fetish, and a better understanding of what it is I'm really seeking through my femdom ********** fantasies. I would appreciate any insights and experiences women have with their own femdom ********** fantasies and especially any thoughts and insights women have about my femdom ********** fantasies. Thanks for anything on this subject you might share with me.