check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    There's no question; you're the real Razor Witch. :P
    A true goddess.
    Very nice, worm; but flattery won't save your balls when some day you find yourself alone with a woman like me...

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Witch View Post
    Very nice, worm; but flattery won't save your balls when some day you find yourself alone with a woman like me...
    Ah, but mistress. You cannot blame me for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    Ah, but mistress. You cannot blame me for trying.
    Of course I can blame you for trying, cretin. I'm a Dominatrix; it's what I do! I blame, and then I punish. Full marks for adressing me correctly, but if I should ever get your balls in my hands I promise you you'll suffer for your impudence.

Big Supporter
    You sound like my mistress LOL

Check out my site Razor Witch, I think you'll like

Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatMyBallsHard View Post
    You sound like my mistress LOL

Check out my site Razor Witch, I think you'll like

Respect.
    You will address me as Mistress or Ma'am, scum; and never presume to advertise your feeble wares to me again. Is that clear?

Registered Member

loool

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Witch View Post
    You will address me as Mistress or Ma'am, scum; and never presume to advertise your feeble wares to me again. Is that clear?
    hey woman who the f**k do you think you are???you really belive yourself???tell me one thing WOMAN why u cant dominate a real man???a real man would f**k you, make you run and cry you really belive that all of this fetish would be posible without the man's permision?you are nothing!!! most of the guys like this ideea and dream about it but 90% of them would never do that.keep ind mind woman you are just a W.O.M.A.N nothing more not superior...quite inferior if we would take this in the hands of science.I dont need to remember you that in the past allmost all the past the woman was submiseve to the male.You have right now because we gived you rights...may be because we have a tiny brain????MAN WAS allways with the initiative in the real life you should open your eyes and see that MEN rule the world in any domain so please go and take a bulet in your head.Oh yeah about my english i am not eaven sorry i am from europe i dont speak english from birth and i dont give a s**t about your opinion...so kill yourself the world would be a beter place without you.i act like a child but i like it this way at least i speak the truth if you dont like me s**k me?ok???don't worry i have a grater IQ in comparasion with you

Quote Originally Posted by crashxnow View Post
    hey woman who the f**k do you think you are???you really belive yourself???tell me one thing WOMAN why u cant dominate a real man???a real man would f**k you, make you run and cry you really belive that all of this fetish would be posible without the man's permision?you are nothing!!! most of the guys like this ideea and dream about it but 90% of them would never do that.keep ind mind woman you are just a W.O.M.A.N nothing more not superior...quite inferior if we would take this in the hands of science.I dont need to remember you that in the past allmost all the past the woman was submiseve to the male.You have right now because we gived you rights...may be because we have a tiny brain????MAN WAS allways with the initiative in the real life you should open your eyes and see that MEN rule the world in any domain so please go and take a bulet in your head.Oh yeah about my english i am not eaven sorry i am from europe i dont speak english from birth and i dont give a s**t about your opinion...so kill yourself the world would be a beter place without you.i act like a child but i like it this way at least i speak the truth if you dont like me s**k me?ok???don't worry i have a grater IQ in comparasion with you
    lol

LOL!!!!

What a cute little boy, with all your little guns!

I think it's time for you to go to bed isn't it?

Rebecca

Hmmm... do you think I touched a nerve? I could give a long lecture about the psychological implications of this outburst, but I think it rather speaks for itself, don't you?

It seems like crashx is quite happy for a women to cut off his cock:
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...0881#post60881
    but gets all macho when she wants to take his balls. i wonder if that is because his cock is so small that he needs to have cartoons of guns to show off his manhood.

straightening razor whitch out

[quote=crashxnow;72373]hey woman who the f**k do you think you are???you really belive yourself???tell me one thing WOMAN why u cant dominate a real man???a real man would f**k you, make you run and cry you really belive that all of this fetish would be posible without the man's permision?you are nothing!!! most of the guys like this ideea and dream about it but 90% of them would never do that.keep ind mind woman you are just a W.O.M.A.N nothing more not superior...quite inferior if we would take this in the hands of science.I dont need to remember you that in the past allmost all the past the woman was submiseve to the male.You have right now because we gived you rights...may be because we have a tiny brain????MAN WAS allways with the initiative in the real life you should open your eyes and see that MEN rule the world in any domain so please go and take a bulet in your head.Oh yeah about my english i am not eaven sorry i am from europe i dont speak english from birth and i dont give a s**t about your opinion...so kill yourself the world would be a beter place without you.i act like a child but i like it this way at least i speak the truth if you dont like me s**k me?ok???don't worry i have a grater IQ in comparasion with you[/quo

Way to go: Us men need to get our hits once a while

straightening razor witch out

Way to go man: Us men need to get our hits in once a while