check the ballbusting updates here

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Yeah... If I ever were to slice off some nuts, which I probably won't, I'd have to videotape it... I can't imagine not being able to remember every single moment of that experience. Maaaaybe I'd share it with you guys .

Maybe in 3D?
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Snoodles, your awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    OK before I talk about not liking the bloody thing and I perfer to jest inject the testicles with acid or something. But perhap if it es a surgical setting I can do this thing. The man must be tied legs in the sturyps and hands and chest down. Then I would do a good clean careful job to remove his testicles. I think maybe that to hear the mans whimper, sniffle and cry as I go about my business would be somthing to thrill me. I would explain to him as I did it that it es so perminant and that I, a short ugly women who no man treat much respect am taking his important things from him. Yes I like to hear him whimper as I slowly cut away what used to be his most precuois things, and I take possession of what he once had. I would shure show them to him, I would hold out my gloved hand holding his testicles and insist he look, I remind him, yes these were once in your body and gave you so sex drive. but now, they are mine, I took them from you and you could do nothing to stop me.

-AJG
    Then take them to the kitchen, cook them in spaghetti sauce and feed him a nice meal of testicle spaghetti.

I am of the opinion that if a women wants to ******** me she would have to actually take a few lumps and in the end prevail. I love the fantasy but I have to tell you if you were to actually ******** someone like me then you would have a world of hurt placed upon you. Snoodle you rock! Some of the others? Well lets just say I don't get you at all. Once the man is reduced to being a eunuch then what? Sounds to me like the end does not justify the session. Just sayin. God I'm gonna get crucified for this post I know it but what the hell. I got a pair of balls and I love them just the way they are.

My husband asked me to read these posts and I have to say they are very interesting. As a ballbuster I love to bust his balls and I get a thrill out doing it because he loves this fantasy. I can tell you this though, it would take an entire army equipped with the latest and greatest tactical weapons to even have a remote chance of ********** him. I saw him take down 4 male attackers, with weapons once in South America when they tried to board our yacht. He did it so fast and left all but one *********** and broken. I have never felt more safe than when he is with me and I could never ******** such a wonderful specimen of a man like him. Instead I would like to bust his mighty balls and watch this mighty beast enjoy my dominion over him till he shoots his magnificent load.

snoodle still around these parts?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about, but with less muscle.

Smashy-smashy.
    could you nail a cock to a board? several girls have done it and smile about it.
    No blood to speak of.. and it makes the cock feel good for days.

Cutting the cock off might not involve much blood if tied. Such as "bme pain olympics".

Thumbs up ********** alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Well, I'm not a fan of cutting them off. The bloody, sharp object treatment never appealed to me...but leaving them bruised and kind of misshapen is more of a turn on. I suppose it's really personal prefence, but I'd say the 'gross out' factor comes into play.
    Quite an interest in needle play.
    would you have problem with sticking needles in a cock?
    it can be very sexy and makes the cock feel really aroused.

Also some interest in nailing it to a board or whatever.
    could you handle that?

The women don't have penile. That's why they want to do.

I heard that some ********** men penis are for kept in collection.
    She use some medical to force the penis to be solid as it's on his body.
    And then cut off his penis with hard shave and kept some memory of him
    by recording video or picture of the guys.
    Then she leave them out to going home after she got his real and hard penis in the box.

That is the most horror and half real story I have been read.

I love this thread its pretty interesting.

This is the reason I joined female.com, to here about other people with similar interests.
    Does ********** mean cutting off a guys balls? That would be fun, but cutting off his dick is more sexy

**********=balls
    penectomy=penis
    nullification=the whole f'kin package

Talking Mistress Ai eŽ- last cum

Mistress Ai'e - last cum

Bien chicos les dejo este link que por fin encontre despues de mucho buscar es de Mistress Ai'e que le inyecta a su esclavo un sustancia que lo castrara si eyacula, asi que esa seria su ultima eyaculacion esta bueno el video.

Traslade
    Well guys I leave this link finally after much searching I found is that Ai'e Mistress her slave injects a substance that ********* if ejaculated, so this would be his last ejaculation, this good video.

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    This is the reason I joined female.com, to here about other people with similar interests.
    Does ********** mean cutting off a guys balls? That would be fun, but cutting off his dick is more sexy
    I've seen people arguing over whether ********** can be used to describe removal of the penis or just the balls, in truth it can refer to both...think of Freud!

Quote Originally Posted by L1M0 View Post
    **********=balls
    penectomy=penis
    nullification=the whole f'kin package
    Guess that makes me a penectomy fan