check the ballbusting updates here

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Elastrator

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Yeah, like, they're swollen, bruised, and broken, but still attatched.
    Would you like to use an elestrator? where you put a tight band over the balls, there is no blood and you can watch the balls die slowly??

that story was amazing

Supreme Poster
    this is a forum for Jenny 69

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Would you like to use an elestrator? where you put a tight band over the balls, there is no blood and you can watch the balls die slowly??
    That's my favorite method.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Registered Member

I love when my wife threatens to remove my penis it gives me a raging hard then she laughs and says oh how good all the blood is in there she wants me to make a device with a spring loaded round razor to put over my dick that when i fully insert her she can release the blade and cut my dick off while its in her cumming that way my penis will for ever be hers and her pussy will forever be in my mind as the last one.

Would you allow him one last ejaculation or be a complete bitch and just choke 'em off and watch 'em die?

im willing to let a woman live out her fantasy . let me know if you want to take me up on my offer

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    This is BEST way to cure BAD BOY behaviour!

Hello there,

Yes, I think I would fancy the elastrator as well. But, I would want to use it on a ****** or wife beater. I think, I should enjoy listening to his begging and pleadings, for me to remove the band before it's too late. AND perhaps, I would enjoy the screams as well, I don't know.

Messalina

I love this fetish.. its such a turn on to me.. and I know I probably deserve it for how many women I have played around on.. ive posted many stories and fantasy's about it on my blog. Its a huge turn on to think of a woman taking my balls from me...

they can remove mine anytime they want. any way they want penis too

Supreme Poster
    Well, I do have one fantasy where I smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.
    this would be the best answer, it would take the longest with the knee but that means more pain.. the heel could use til they pop or just squeeze them till there is nothing there

Thank you

Very good post. Thank you for your ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    OK before I talk about not liking the bloody thing and I perfer to jest inject the testicles with acid or something. But perhap if it es a surgical setting I can do this thing. The man must be tied legs in the sturyps and hands and chest down. Then I would do a good clean careful job to remove his testicles. I think maybe that to hear the mans whimper, sniffle and cry as I go about my business would be somthing to thrill me. I would explain to him as I did it that it es so perminant and that I, a short ugly women who no man treat much respect am taking his important things from him. Yes I like to hear him whimper as I slowly cut away what used to be his most precuois things, and I take possession of what he once had. I would shure show them to him, I would hold out my gloved hand holding his testicles and insist he look, I remind him, yes these were once in your body and gave you so sex drive. but now, they are mine, I took them from you and you could do nothing to stop me.

-AJG

For me it has to be the razor. I don't mind the blood, and I want to feel it happen - to feel the tesitcles slithering out of the scrotum as I slice it open, feel them crushing against each other in my hand, grinding together as I stretch them out for my blade, feel each ball pop between my fingers as I dig my razor in at one end and slice right through to the other, carving them in half and squeezing out the insides, and finally feel what's left come free as I slice them off, drop them to the floor, and grind them into the ground with the soul of my boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Witch View Post
    For me it has to be the razor. I don't mind the blood, and I want to feel it happen - to feel the tesitcles slithering out of the scrotum as I slice it open, feel them crushing against each other in my hand, grinding together as I stretch them out for my blade, feel each ball pop between my fingers as I dig my razor in at one end and slice right through to the other, carving them in half and squeezing out the insides, and finally feel what's left come free as I slice them off, drop them to the floor, and grind them into the ground with the soul of my boot.

There's no question; you're the real Razor Witch. :P
    A true goddess.