check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    There's no question; you're the real Razor Witch. :P
    A true goddess.
    Very nice, worm; but flattery won't save your balls when some day you find yourself alone with a woman like me...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Witch View Post
    For me it has to be the razor. I don't mind the blood, and I want to feel it happen - to feel the tesitcles slithering out of the scrotum as I slice it open, feel them crushing against each other in my hand, grinding together as I stretch them out for my blade, feel each ball pop between my fingers as I dig my razor in at one end and slice right through to the other, carving them in half and squeezing out the insides, and finally feel what's left come free as I slice them off, drop them to the floor, and grind them into the ground with the soul of my boot.
    That's the hottest thing i ever read. Do You think You will ever do it for real or is it just a fantasy.

wow razor witch....yeah, thats really really the best way to fix guy...

For me it has to be the razor. I don't mind the blood, and I want to feel it happen - to feel the tesitcles slithering out of the scrotum as I slice it open, feel them crushing against each other in my hand, grinding together as I stretch them out for my blade, feel each ball pop between my fingers as I dig my razor in at one end and slice right through to the other, carving them in half and squeezing out the insides, and finally feel what's left come free as I slice them off, drop them to the floor, and grind them into the ground with the soul of my boot.
    Wow RW, you are very poiwerful. I admire you strength.

-AJG

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    Wow RW, you are very poiwerful. I admire you strength.

-AJG

Thank you sister, I admire what I've seen of you too. If you're ever going to be in England let me know - I think we could have fun together

Supreme Poster

Razor witch

pics from the penis guro envolving a razor woman

Supreme Poster

pics that wouldnt attach in previous post

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    pics from the penis guro envolving a razor woman
    http://img32.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=pic1427x600.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jonahsub View Post
    That's the hottest thing i ever read. Do You think You will ever do it for real or is it just a fantasy.
    Will I ever ******** a man for real? What makes you so sure I never have...

wow, where do i sign up!

its the right way...yeah, would love to loose them in that way

Big Supporter
    Razor Witch, your superior female brains and minds work much faster and better than our weak, inferior, and pathetic male brains and minds. Sometimes when a Goddess is explaining things to us we simple males have difficulty keeping up and processing it.

To properly control us, there are things you Goddesses need for us males to understand completely. Would you please give us a detailed statement in terms we males can understand of your views, thoughts, feelings, and insights on male **********. Which males should be *********, when, why, and how it should be done. For us to know this helps us to better know our place, how best to serve Goddesses (all women are Goddesses), and increases your control over us.

I don't know if you have ever performed an actual ********** or castrations, but I believe you are a woman who would do it for real and have no qualms about doing so. I have wondered if you are a veterinarian or a surgeon and have experience with **********.

Would you please describe step by step how you would ******** a man. How long would it take you to perform the operation? What would it be like for the man while you are csatrating him, what would ********** at your hands be like? What are your feelings about doing it surgically the way a surgeon would do it or the way a veterinarian would neuter a large male dog, done of course without any anesthesia.

Have you ever thought about doing it wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? That is a big fetish I have. To me, a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows looks especially powerful, dominant, and omnipotent. A woman with her sleeves rolled up ready to enforce total female supremacy on males. When a male is strapped down and he sees his mistress rolling up her sleeves, he knows he is in for it and that look can enhance the whole scene. A long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows can be a very powerful tool for a mistress allowing her something more to use to play with his mind and enhance the roles of dominant and submissive.

Please excuse the length of this post but there are things here I need to know and I'm seeking insights and guidance from Goddesses such as yourself so I can do a better job of serving and worshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Razor Witch, your superior female brains and minds work much faster and better than our weak, inferior, and pathetic male brains and minds. Sometimes when a Goddess is explaining things to us we simple males have difficulty keeping up and processing it.

To properly control us, there are things you Goddesses need for us males to understand completely. Would you please give us a detailed statement in terms we males can understand of your views, thoughts, feelings, and insights on male **********. Which males should be *********, when, why, and how it should be done. For us to know this helps us to better know our place, how best to serve Goddesses (all women are Goddesses), and increases your control over us.

I don't know if you have ever performed an actual ********** or castrations, but I believe you are a woman who would do it for real and have no qualms about doing so. I have wondered if you are a veterinarian or a surgeon and have experience with **********.

Would you please describe step by step how you would ******** a man. How long would it take you to perform the operation? What would it be like for the man while you are csatrating him, what would ********** at your hands be like? What are your feelings about doing it surgically the way a surgeon would do it or the way a veterinarian would neuter a large male dog, done of course without any anesthesia.

Have you ever thought about doing it wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? That is a big fetish I have. To me, a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows looks especially powerful, dominant, and omnipotent. A woman with her sleeves rolled up ready to enforce total female supremacy on males. When a male is strapped down and he sees his mistress rolling up her sleeves, he knows he is in for it and that look can enhance the whole scene. A long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows can be a very powerful tool for a mistress allowing her something more to use to play with his mind and enhance the roles of dominant and submissive.

Please excuse the length of this post but there are things here I need to know and I'm seeking insights and guidance from Goddesses such as yourself so I can do a better job of serving and worshipping.

First things first: if you ever want to contact me again you will address me as Mistress, is that clear? Secondly I do not excuse the length of your message; do you really think I want to waste so much of my valuable time on you? I have no interest in the pathetic details of your fantasies, and if you wish to understand my views on the ********** of males then I suggest you read everything I write and study every piece of art I post until you know them by heart.

I am not a surgeon or vet; I don't need to be. Do you really think it takes medical skill to cut off a man's balls? Your testicles are so pathetically vulnerable I could have them off with a blunt table knife faster than you could scream for help; and anyway, where's the fun in ********** a man neatly, or under anaesthesia? If I cut a man I want to squeeze every ounce of terror and pain out of the experience; I want every morsel of that power and enjoyment.

But you are right about one thing: you do need to learn to do a better job of serving and worshipping. Work on it boy, and some day you might actually be worth **********

more of Your writing and art

Mistress,

i am humbly groveling beneath You and fully aware that i am not worthy of Your time. However i must beg of You to give me guidance as well as to where one might locate the materials in order to study diligently every word that you write and each piece of art that You post.

i understand fully that my tiny manhood is not worth ********** and my pathetic fantasies are of no interest to You. however if i might impose briefly upon You as i do have an interest in more of You writing and art.

sincerely,

lowly worm

First things first: if you ever want to contact me again you will address me as Mistress, is that clear? Secondly I do not excuse the length of your message; do you really think I want to waste so much of my valuable time on you? I have no interest in the pathetic details of your fantasies, and if you wish to understand my views on the ********** of males then I suggest you read everything I write and study every piece of art I post until you know them by heart.

I am not a surgeon or vet; I don't need to be. Do you really think it takes medical skill to cut off a man's balls? Your testicles are so pathetically vulnerable I could have them off with a blunt table knife faster than you could scream for help; and anyway, where's the fun in ********** a man neatly, or under anesthesia? If I cut a man I want to squeeze every ounce of terror and pain out of the experience; I want every morsel of that power and enjoyment.

But you are right about one thing: you do need to learn to do a better job of serving and worshiping. Work on it boy, and some day you might actually be worth **********

Very nice, worm; but flattery won't save your balls when some day you find yourself alone with a woman like me...
    Ah, but mistress. You cannot blame me for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by fictionwriter View Post
    Mistress,

i am humbly groveling beneath You and fully aware that i am not worthy of Your time. However i must beg of You to give me guidance as well as to where one might locate the materials in order to study diligently every word that you write and each piece of art that You post.

i understand fully that my tiny manhood is not worth ********** and my pathetic fantasies are of no interest to You. however if i might impose briefly upon You as i do have an interest in more of You writing and art.

sincerely,

lowly worm
    For God's sake worm, DO pay attention! There are already three threads on this site where you can follow me - even a man should be able to find those WHEN THEY'VE GOT MY NAME CLEARLY DISPLAYED IN THEM. Your task, you pathetic piece of filth, is to find every one of my posts and commit it to memory. Perhaps then you will be worthy of my notice. Right now you're just an irritating worm who I doubt I could even be bothered to kick; although if you try my patience much more I may just start to think you're someone who's balls I'd like to nail to a board and then suspend you from my ceiling by it...