check the ballbusting updates here

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    Ah, but mistress. You cannot blame me for trying.
    Of course I can blame you for trying, cretin. I'm a Dominatrix; it's what I do! I blame, and then I punish. Full marks for adressing me correctly, but if I should ever get your balls in my hands I promise you you'll suffer for your impudence.

Big Supporter
    You sound like my mistress LOL

Check out my site Razor Witch, I think you'll like

Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatMyBallsHard View Post
    You sound like my mistress LOL

Check out my site Razor Witch, I think you'll like

Respect.
    You will address me as Mistress or Ma'am, scum; and never presume to advertise your feeble wares to me again. Is that clear?

Registered Member

loool

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Witch View Post
    You will address me as Mistress or Ma'am, scum; and never presume to advertise your feeble wares to me again. Is that clear?
    hey woman who the f**k do you think you are???you really belive yourself???tell me one thing WOMAN why u cant dominate a real man???a real man would f**k you, make you run and cry you really belive that all of this fetish would be posible without the man's permision?you are nothing!!! most of the guys like this ideea and dream about it but 90% of them would never do that.keep ind mind woman you are just a W.O.M.A.N nothing more not superior...quite inferior if we would take this in the hands of science.I dont need to remember you that in the past allmost all the past the woman was submiseve to the male.You have right now because we gived you rights...may be because we have a tiny brain????MAN WAS allways with the initiative in the real life you should open your eyes and see that MEN rule the world in any domain so please go and take a bulet in your head.Oh yeah about my english i am not eaven sorry i am from europe i dont speak english from birth and i dont give a s**t about your opinion...so kill yourself the world would be a beter place without you.i act like a child but i like it this way at least i speak the truth if you dont like me s**k me?ok???don't worry i have a grater IQ in comparasion with you

I have memorized Your posts Ma'am

Mistress,

I have found and memorized every one of Your posts. I hope that You are pleased. Thank You for the honor and the privilege of this assignment.

most humbly,

lowly worm

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Witch View Post
    For God's sake worm, DO pay attention! There are already three threads on this site where you can follow me - even a man should be able to find those WHEN THEY'VE GOT MY NAME CLEARLY DISPLAYED IN THEM. Your task, you pathetic piece of filth, is to find every one of my posts and commit it to memory. Perhaps then you will be worthy of my notice. Right now you're just an irritating worm who I doubt I could even be bothered to kick; although if you try my patience much more I may just start to think you're someone who's balls I'd like to nail to a board and then suspend you from my ceiling by it...

Quote Originally Posted by crashxnow View Post
    hey woman who the f**k do you think you are???you really belive yourself???tell me one thing WOMAN why u cant dominate a real man???a real man would f**k you, make you run and cry you really belive that all of this fetish would be posible without the man's permision?you are nothing!!! most of the guys like this ideea and dream about it but 90% of them would never do that.keep ind mind woman you are just a W.O.M.A.N nothing more not superior...quite inferior if we would take this in the hands of science.I dont need to remember you that in the past allmost all the past the woman was submiseve to the male.You have right now because we gived you rights...may be because we have a tiny brain????MAN WAS allways with the initiative in the real life you should open your eyes and see that MEN rule the world in any domain so please go and take a bulet in your head.Oh yeah about my english i am not eaven sorry i am from europe i dont speak english from birth and i dont give a s**t about your opinion...so kill yourself the world would be a beter place without you.i act like a child but i like it this way at least i speak the truth if you dont like me s**k me?ok???don't worry i have a grater IQ in comparasion with you
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    lol
    But a man has a point
    We like worshiping women not for being superior race (we often don't think they are such in real life and everyday situations that require maths, logic or technical skills), but for being A WOMAN,
    a completely different and usually mystical human being, full of riddles.

LOL!!!!

What a cute little boy, with all your little guns!

I think it's time for you to go to bed isn't it?

Rebecca

Supreme Poster
    i would love to see what reaction razor witch will take now. i would not like to be in your shoes................... watch out for the BLOOD guys.

LOl.................................Good Luck crashxnow...

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    i would love to see what reaction razor witch will take now. i would not like to be in your shoes................... watch out for the BLOOD guys.

LOl.................................Good Luck crashxnow...
    Indeed. This is a femdom board, why is the idiot here?

Hmmm... do you think I touched a nerve? I could give a long lecture about the psychological implications of this outburst, but I think it rather speaks for itself, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by fictionwriter View Post
    Mistress,

I have found and memorized every one of Your posts. I hope that You are pleased. Thank You for the honor and the privilege of this assignment.

most humbly,

lowly worm
    Good boy. Much better. Just make sure you keep it up or I may become displeased...

crashxnow...:

who the f**k do you think you are???
    Oh man. She acts exactly the way, many many men want her to act. Don't you notice the replies? So why spoil the fun for them?
    I can relate somehow, this affected overplayed domination fuss sounds childish in my ears too, but: You know this words:
    Your kink is not my kink, but your kink is ok.

No need to bully anyone.
    After all we are all perverts here...

Quote Originally Posted by chasityx View Post
    Oh man. She acts exactly the way, many many men want her to act. Don't you notice the replies? So why spoil the fun for them?
    I can relate somehow, this affected overplayed domination fuss sounds childish in my ears too, but: You know this words:
    Your kink is not my kink, but your kink is ok.

No need to bully anyone.
    After all we are all perverts here...

We are ???

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    LOL!!!!

What a cute little boy, with all your little guns!

I think it's time for you to go to bed isn't it?

Rebecca
    You tell him Rebecca. This is a femdom board after all.