check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Quote Originally Posted by Dereknor
    As I said, you should write a Story, Snoodles

I don't like the bloddy way, too. I hate blood bah. In my fantasyworld, women can cut penises and balls without the men dying and without blood hehe
    I also prefere the "popping" way.
    Maybe you should sit on a guy, so that his dick and balls are between your legs and then let another woman bust them, like they are yours hehe

Hm, think there are many ways to play with your fantasy. It is so... playfull (not sure if that word exist) hehe

Oh, and that Story is really hot, Ace too bad that the stories on takethepitch aren't updated anymore.

Dereknor

I've thought about it, and I reached the conclusion that the only way I could really be satisfied, y'know, as far as the fantasy is concerned, is if I actually had a pair of my own. I think the pain is one of the most important parts...'course, seeing as it's a fantasy, I imagine it's probably worse than I think.

I'd be willing to try things like that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle
    I've thought about it, and I reached the conclusion that the only way I could really be satisfied, y'know, as far as the fantasy is concerned, is if I actually had a pair of my own. I think the pain is one of the most important parts...'course, seeing as it's a fantasy, I imagine it's probably worse than I think.

I'd be willing to try things like that, though.
    Snoodles, I have heard that the clit of a female is very sensative. I am wondering how sensative. Would it be possibe for you to try and selfbust your clit and post on weather it hurt alot or not [I know it must sound very strange, but just bear with me please]?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Hardlight
    Snoodles, I have heard that the clit of a female is very sensative. I am wondering how sensative. Would it be possibe for you to try and selfbust your clit and post on weather it hurt alot or not [I know it must sound very strange, but just bear with me please]?
    I understand. It's not strange, at all.

Unfortunately...well, I'd really rather not. I don't really have a reason for you, it just strikes me as something I'd rather not do...

Julie will tell ya all about that one when she gets back here She's into all kinds of cunt pain. She has a two part thread here.

For part 1 see here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2347

And part 2 here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2511

Wow! Nice to see new faces here. I like your fantasy snoodle. I prefer a woman crushing my balls under her foot but the knee would be a good way too. It's hard to find gals willing to share a fantasy as hard core as that so THANK YOU. I hope you will stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Wow! Nice to see new faces here. I like your fantasy snoodle. I prefer a woman crushing my balls under her foot but the knee would be a good way too. It's hard to find gals willing to share a fantasy as hard core as that so THANK YOU. I hope you will stick around.
    Internet anonymity does wonders for my inhibition.

I'm glad to get such a warm welcome, here. ^_^

wow,you have good ideas Snoodle. im dreaming that a woman burst my balls with hands,legs or knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenric
    Julie will tell ya all about that one when she gets back here She's into all kinds of cunt pain. She has a two part thread here.

For part 1 see here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2347

And part 2 here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2511
    Well, then when she does get back, I will be happy to ask her.

Quote Originally Posted by lanius
    Those were some interesting pictures. I really liked the one at the end...

Those were some interesting pictures. I really liked the one at the end...
    That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about, but with less muscle.

Smashy-smashy.

That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about, but with less muscle.

Smashy-smashy.
    It was extreemely violent, with her ripping off their manly bits [I love using that therm, thank you Snoodle]. I wouldn't think that women were into violent and gorey castrations.

It was extreemely violent, with her ripping off their manly bits [I love using that therm, thank you Snoodle]. I wouldn't think that women were into violent and gorey castrations.
    Usually, I'm not, but drawn/photo gore and up close and personal gore are two different things. Gore + me = bad. Gore + someone else = good.

How About....

Well, I'm not a fan of cutting them off. The bloody, sharp object treatment never appealed to me...but leaving them bruised and kind of misshapen is more of a turn on. I suppose it's really personal prefence, but I'd say the 'gross out' factor comes into play.

Snoodle, how about pins. Would pushing a pin into a guys nut be a turn on. Not much blood (if any), lots of squirming though (for him)
    NO, I DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE....WHY DO YOU ASK

Quote Originally Posted by male4her2cut
    Snoodle, how about pins. Would pushing a pin into a guys nut be a turn on. Not much blood (if any), lots of squirming though (for him)

Hm...no, I don't think I like the pin thing, either. Again, it's the sharpness aspect, I guess, that gets me.